剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
我得在技术彩排时把修改的稿子给拉斯
I need to get the changes to Russ for the tech rehearsal.
我当然可以帮你 前提是你帮我
Well, I'm all yours if you'll help me
想想怎么放这些画
figure out how to arrange these pieces.
我想用画讲述故事
I'm trying to tell a story,
但我还没想好怎么讲述
but I don't think I've cracked it yet.
好的
Right-o.
自来水
Running water.
真的假的
What the fuck?
我说了一样的话
That's exactly what I said.
你俩
You two.
女士们
Ladies.
莫拉什队长
Sergeant Morash.
好了好了 我们开始吧
Alright, alright, alright. Let's get started.
各位 彩排的第一个位置 各就各位
Okay, everybody. First positions for rehearsal!
我们赶紧准备好开始吧
Let's get ready to, uh, get ready.
朱莉娅 我们从锅放在灶头上开始
Okay, Julia, let's start with the pot on the burner
关火 打开锅盖 尝尝
and take it off the heat, remove the lid, give a taste,
然后放进上面的烤箱
and then put it in the top oven.
吉姆 你能把相机拿来吗
Jim, can you bring your camera in here?
阿维斯和多萝西 不如你们躲在操作台后
Avis and Dorothy, why don't we keep you behind the counter
-直到她转身去烤箱那里 -好的
- until she goes to the oven? - Got it.
朱莉娅
Julia.
我喜欢你上交的那些食谱
I like those recipes you submitted.
太好了
Oh, good.
但我们不要把整季节目变成一套正餐
Instead of structuring the season like a meal,
开胃菜 主菜 最后甜点
appetizers followed by entrees then desserts,
我们打乱食谱
let's toggle between courses
这样就不会连着五次都是汤了
so we don't have five soup episodes in a row.
这想法太了不起了 拉斯
Oh, that's stupendous thinking, Russ.
阿维斯 洋葱在你那吗
Avis, you have those onions?
是的
Yes.
剥好的和未剥的
Peeled and unpeeled
以及
and...
煮好的
cooked.
朱莉娅 我需要你站在这里 但看着二号♥摄像机
Now, Julia, I need you here but looking into camera 2
就是在你切牛肉的时候
as you cut through the slices of beef.
阿维斯 你在摄像机给朱莉娅近景的时候
And, Avis, you can trick out the cooked onions
把洋葱换成煮好的
as the camera's tight on Julia.
-就像魔法一样 -没错
- Like magic. - Exactly.
我在想...
So, I-I was thinking --
怎么了
What is it?
哪个摄像机是几号♥
Which camera is which?
其实我在拍试播集的时候就有这个困惑
That was the problem I had during the damned pilot.
没错
Yes, it was,
所以我们想办法帮你解决这个问题
so let's make this a little more clear for you.
我从《猫猫跆拳道》节目借来了这些
I stole these from the set of "Karate Kats."
也许它们能帮忙
Maybe they'll help?
新朋友 可以聊天的小朋友
Friends! Little friends to talk to.
-这是宾基 -宾基
- This is Binky. - Binky.
在你切菜之前 它就是你的好朋友
He'll be your friend until you go for that cutting board.
之后 你就去找布奇
After that, you'll be with Boochie.
布奇
Boochie.
在你处理蘑菇之前 它都是你的朋友
He'll be your man until you start on the mushrooms.
拉斯 我还有好多要学
Oh, Russ, I have so much to learn.
没错
Yes, you do.
所以我们需要排练
But that's what rehearsal's for.
老天 我一定要学会
Oh, holy Moses, I'm going to get this.
好了各位 我们从头开始
Alright, folks, let's take it from the top
这次带食物走一遍
and give it a go with food.
不 在我们开始前
No, I -- Before -- Before we begin,
我只想感谢各位跟我一起进行这次冒险
I just want to thank you all for taking this ride with me.
在我这个年龄还有这个机会真是...
To have this opportunity at my age is --
大家都非常努力
Everyone's working so hard.
我不敢相信自己如此幸运
I can't believe how lucky I am.
我会在每集节目中都出使出浑身解数
I'm going to swing for the fences on every single show,
无论如何
and regardless of what happens,
至少我们还有剩菜
at least there will always be leftovers.
太好了
Yeah.
爱丽丝 我的绿植
Alice! My fern!
我能进来吗
May I?
请吧
Please.
原来你是这么画石榴的
So that's how you paint a pomegranate.
这种东西别人会花多少钱买♥♥
How much would someone pay for something like that?
我打算
Well, I tend to
把生意的事交给别人操心
leave the business concerns to other people.
艺术和其内涵
The art and the expression,
那些 那些才是我追求的
they're the -- They're what get my attention.
我得告诉你 保罗 "艺术"和"内涵"这种词
I got to tell you, Paul, words like "art" and "expression"
让我直接大脑空白
send me right to the crapper.
真有趣 没想到你这个年龄还能
It's funny. I didn't think you could turn a hobby
把爱好变为职业
into a career at your age.
但我又知道什么呢
But then, what do I know?
我做这些不是为了赚钱
I didn't get into it for the money.
当然不是
Of course you didn't.
我猜所有人都得有一技之长吧
Well, I suppose every man must have his arena.
显然你的就是绘画
Evidently, this is yours.
你还需要我帮什么忙吗 约翰
Is there anything else I can help you with, John?
不不 我要开车去波士顿
Uh, no. No, I'm driving into Boston
见一位合伙人
to meet with an associate.
我该走了 那边找停车位就得五小时
I should get moving. Take me five hours to find parking.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你是什么意思 但事实不是那样
I know what you mean, and it's not true.
我在想什么 保罗
What am I thinking, Paul?
我娶朱莉娅是为了她的钱
That I married Julia for her money.
不然呢
Why else?
真遗憾 你无法看到我眼中的她
How sad that you can't see what I see.
怎么样
Well?
朱莉娅 看上去棒极了
Julia, it looks wonderful.
爱丽丝 快来 这真的能用
Oh, Alice, come see. It works!
我从阿尔伯特那听到了关于自来水的好消息
Oh, I've heard all about the running water from Albert.
你一直在那里吗 跟公爵一起
Oh, is that where you've been. With Duke?
我想你 我们都想你
I've missed you. We've all missed you.
保罗都要拍搜寻小队去找你了
Paul was ready to send out the search brigade.
上头把我从你的节目上撤了
I was pulled off your show.
我知道 我听说了
Yes, I know. I heard.
我发现自己最成功的时候
I have found that I've had the most success
是我找到方法让自己变得
when I've figured out how to make myself
至关重要且不可或缺
absolutely necessary and indispensable.
而对你这样的人才 亲爱的爱丽丝
For such a talent as you, dear Alice,
我想这一定不难
I can't imagine that being too difficult.
火腿和酸黄瓜 切掉面包皮 没放芥末酱
Ham and pickle, no crust, no mustard.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
你还好吗 大约翰
You okay, Big John?
我没事
Oh, yeah. I'm fine.
我本来打算把这个邮寄
Um, I was gonna drop this in the mail,
但现在我可以节省这个月的邮票了
but, uh, now I can save a stamp this month.
谢了 老爹
Well, thanks, Pop.
你确定你不能留下吗
You sure you can't stay?
你能看到节目的录制过程
You'd get to watch the show being taped.
你会成为我的第一批直播观众
You'd be my very first live audience.
不了 抱歉 我必须得
No, I'm sorry. I really need to get down
去纽约参加会议
to my meetings in New York.
工作第一
Business is business.
你现在肯定都了解了
Well, you should know all about that by now,
毕竟你手头上有这么多事
what with everything you've got on your plate.
是啊 我感觉自己像你和爷爷
Yes, I feel like you and Gramps,
冒着巨大的风险
taking big risks and...
放手一搏
this leap of faith.
你现在是虎父无犬女了 对吧
You're your father's daughter now, are you?
是的
I am.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表