剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
Ooh, yes!
太美妙了
That is exquisite!
朱莉娅 我能进去泡澡
Julia, I could bathe in it.
我那时候21岁 刚大学毕业
I was 21, I had just graduated college.
我们那舞台是临时搭的 地面很不平
We had this makeshift stage, totally uneven surface.
开演当晚 一个主演摔断了腿
One of the leads broke her leg on opening night.
你让她摔的吧
I suppose you told her to?
她很听话
She took direction well.
你知道吗 我翻译了《女佣》
You know, I translated "The Maids."
我当然知道
Of course I know.
我用了你的译本
I used your translation.
你是学戏剧的
You know, it doesn't surprise me at all
我一点儿也不觉得意外
that your background's in theater.
为什么呢 奶油蛋糕不一定是杰内特的
Why? A gateau isn't exactly Genet.
*笑吧 小丑*
*Ridi, Pagliacco*
有些人就是为舞台而生
Some people are simply meant to be on a stage.
确实
Yes.
别别 坐下 坐下
Oh, no, sit. Sit, sit.
再来一轮
Another round.
我买♥♥过单了
I've already paid the check.
今晚的第二幕时间到了
Time for Act II for the evening.
我有个惊喜
I have a surprise.
我很累了
I am beat.
胡说 夜还早呢
Oh, nonsense. The night is young.
但我不像夜晚那么年轻
Alas, I am not as young as the night,
我还有三小时时差
and I am three hours ahead.
朱莉娅 你不能错过这个
Julia, this cannot be missed.
我坚决反对 拜托了
I am putting my foot down. Please.
答应我
Say yes.
保罗 我前面给你打过电♥话♥
Paul, I called earlier --
我是詹姆斯·比尔德
James Beard here.
我要再多借用你妻子一会
I need to borrow your wife for a while longer.
我们在"任务"这里有个重要的任务
We have an important mission in the Mission.
如果你可以就过来 但不能浪费时间了
Join us if you can, but there's no time to waste.
你准备好了吗
Are you up for it?
你想去就去吧 但我今晚不出去了
Uh, you go if you want to, but I am in for the evening.
好的 我不会太晚回去
Well, I won't be home late.
在吗 朱莉娅
Hello? Ooh, Julia!
城市在召唤 我们得走了 快走
It's the city calling. We have to go, go, go!
玩得开心
Have a good time.
我爱你
Oh, I love you!
对 请找下克莱尔·福斯特
Uh, yes, Claire Foster, please.
加利福尼亚伯克利
Berkeley, California.
詹姆斯 这是什么地方
Oh, James. What is this place?
欢迎来到剑与皇冠
Welcome to The Sword and Crown.
旧金山皇室之家
Home to San Francisco royalty.
大多数是尖叫变装皇后
Screaming queens, mostly.
这不神奇吗
Isn't this something?
当桃乐茜到达绿野时 我总觉得自己像她
I always feel like Dorothy when she lands in Oz.
终于有些色彩了
Finally, some color.
确实多姿多彩
It's indeed colorful.
但你本可以先给我点提示的
But you could have given me some kind of warning.
我担心你不愿意来
I was afraid that you wouldn't come.
你一定渴了
You must be parched.
酒水
Libations!
*一个女孩回到了那不勒斯*
*A girl went back to Napoli*
*因为她错过了风景*
*Because she missed the scenery*
*当地的舞蹈和动听的歌♥曲*
*The native dances and the charming songs*
*请稍候*
*But wait a minute*
*有个问题*
*Something's wrong*
*曼波 曼波 意大利舞曲*
*Hey, mambo, mambo Italiano*
我是可可
I'm Coco.
可可·梵
Coco Van.
你是...
Are -- Are you...
我吗
...me?
你们见到了
You've met.
这就是大惊喜
This is the big surprise.
你能相信她吗
Can you believe her?
我不能
I cannot.
可可 加入我们吧
Coco, join us, please.
从我看到你节目的那一瞬间起 可可就出现了
The second I saw your show, I had a vision of Coco.
此处说的是红酒炖鸡
从你制♥作♥我的同名菜肴起 我出生了
Born the day you made my namesake dish,
对了 我还给我妈妈辽这道菜
which I cooked for my mother, by the way.
她完全被征服了
She was bowled over.
今晚我借了她的珍珠项链
I borrowed her pearls for tonight.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
它们...
Oh, they're...
很美
lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有你的发型 我太喜欢了
And this hairstyle, I just love.
我用自己以前的假发换的
I traded in my old wig.
我的唐娜·里德日子结束了 可可现在不走了
My Donna Reed days are over, and Coco's here to stay.
朱莉娅 不得不说 你真是美如画
Now, I must say, Julia, you are as pretty as a picture.
就跟电视上一样
Just like on TV.
你的妆容真完美
Your makeup is beautifully done.
秘诀在于给颧骨打高光
The trick is the cheekbones.
我先做出这样的表情
See, I made my face like this...
然后往上扫粉
and then sweep up!
总是往上
Always up!
化妆是有趣的部分
Makeup's the fun part.
难的是鞋子
The hard part is the shoes.
找到合适的尺码 太难了
Finding the right size. Ugh!
可不是嘛
Oh, you're telling me.
我12岁起就有这麻烦了
Since I was 12.
你知道阿喀琉斯也是变装皇后吗
You know, Achilles was a drag queen, too?
打趣阿喀琉斯唯一的弱点是脚踝
他的脚后跟可苦了他
His heels were killing him.
欢迎我们的下一位表演者
I'd like to welcome our next performer.
她真是秀色可餐
She is quite a dish.
可可·梵
Coco Van!
我想把这首歌♥献给这位女人 她让这个世界
I'd like to dedicate this to a woman who makes the world
变得更香甜 更美味 更广阔
a little sweeter, yummier, and much wider.
我的创意灵感 朱莉娅·查尔德
My inspiration -- Julia Child!
*我必须要成为你*
*I had to be you*
*我必须要成为你*
*I had to be you*
*我四处游走 最终发现*
*I wandered around and finally found*
*是一个*
*That somebody who*
抱歉
I'm s--
我在骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
我不能一个人表演
I can't do this alone.
朱莉娅 快上来
Julia, get up here!
大家好
Hello.
*我必须要成为你*
*I had to be you*
*穿着12尺半的大鞋*
*In a size 12-and-a-half shoe*
*我四处游走 最终发现*
*I-I wandered around and finally found*
*那双神奇的高跟鞋*
*That pair of heels who*
*能让我成真*
*Could make me be true*
*能让我忧郁*
*Could make me be blue*
*甚至愉悦 只为了悲伤*
*Even be glad, just to be sad*
*思念着你*
*Thinking of you*
吃我一招 唐娜·里德
Take that, Donna Reed!
*我见过一些人*
*Some others I've seen*
*也许永远不会刻薄*
*Might never be mean*
*也许永远不会生气 或颐指气使*
*Might never be cross, or try to be boss*
*但那样可不行*
*But that wouldn't do*
喝一杯吗
Make a drink?
好
Okay.
一个苏联体操员告诉我 防止宿醉的方法
A Russian gymnast told me that the key to preventing a hangover...
就是喝伏特加
...is vodka.
詹姆斯
Oh, James.
也许我该给你叫辆出租车了
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表