剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
鹅肝
朱莉娅
第七集
做焦糖的时候
Whenever you're doing a caramel,
要转动平底锅 否则会烧焦
you swirl the pan, or it will burn,
那样你就只能重做
and then you'll have to start all over.
天啊 我们没时间了
And, goodness, we have run out of time.
我恐怕...
I'm afraid...
今天只能到这里了
that is all we have time for.
但是 相信我
But, trust me,
菜肴看起来很诱人
it is spectacular
非常法式
and very French.
祝大家好胃口
Bon appétit.
停
And cut.
停了
That's a cut.
我好久没这样了
Well, I haven't had one of those in a while.
怎么回事
What happened?
我走神了
I was just utterly distracted.
我一直在想我晚宴的演讲
My mind kept wandering to my speech for the gala.
能重拍吗
Can we do it over?
不行
Can not.
尤其那趟旅行要占用这周余下的时间
Especially with that trip eating up the rest of the week.
该死
Ah, damn it.
所有的菜里
And of all the dishes.
保罗最喜欢的是橙味鸭
Duck à l'Orange is Paul's favorite.
没关系 我死不了
It's okay. I'll live.
是的 但最后看起来很喜庆 好吧
Yeah, but it looks so festive at the end, and -- Oh, well.
这就是生活 亲爱的
C'est la vie, ma cherie.
不 阿维斯 你不该鼓励我
Oh, no, Avis. I don't deserve cheering up.
我把鸭子搞砸了
I fucked the duck.
先生 请问一下
Oh, excuse me, sir.
这双呢
How about these?
真是愚蠢 我不知道自己为什么会在乎
You know, this is silly. I don't know why I even care.
你准备好穿什么了吗
You're all set with what you're wearing?
我猜是黑色的吧
Black, I'm assuming.
我有几个选择正在考虑中
I have a few options I'm mulling over.
你让我参加 我还是有点吓到了
Still a little shell-shocked you included me.
为什么不去参加波士顿电台的晚宴呢
Oh, why wouldn't you be at the WGBH table?
你也是节目的一部分
You're part of the show.
纽约
New York City.
我确实怀念它
I do miss her so.
是啊 参观一下很有意思
Yes, it is fun to visit.
不过私下讲 那不是个破处的好地方
But, between us, it was a terrible place to be a virgin.
这双不错
Well, these aren't bad.
我做了件有点鲁莽的事
You know, I did something a bit reckless.
我接受了你的建议
I took your advice.
你不是吧
Oh, you didn't.
是的
I sure did.
我们好几年没联♥系♥了
We haven't spoken in years,
但我们聊得很愉快
but we had a lovely chat.
他叫什么来着
What was the name again?
艾略特·阿斯特
Elliot Astor.
阿维斯 太棒了
Oh, Avis, how marvelous.
请问一下这双呢
Oh, excuse me, what about these?
那双也没有
That would be a no.
我有个主意
Well, I have an idea.
不如你把所有十二♥码♥的鞋都给我拿来
Why don't you just bring me whatever you do have in a 12,
然后我们再挑
and we'll go from there?
我想看起来优雅 但是要专业
I want to look elegant, but professional.
优雅 这件很优雅 对吧
Classy. This is classy, right?
如果你说的优雅是指不性感
If by classy you mean sexless.
要是由你来选 你会给我涂上一层生肉
If it were up to you, you'd slather me with raw meat
然后把我塞进狮子窝里
and shove me into the lion's den.
亲爱的 你只能年轻一回
Sweetheart, you only get to be young once.
我怕你没有好好利用
I worry you're not taking advantage.
另外 你继承了我漂亮的腿型
Besides, you have my legs.
让人们看看
Let the people see them.
绝大数妈妈
You know, most mothers
会觉得女儿低调点好
would appreciate their daughter's modesty.
大多数妈妈现在都当上开心的外婆了
Most mothers are becoming happy grandmothers by now.
老天 不要再叨这些了
Oh, God, not this again.
求你了 爱丽丝
Please, Alice.
你能不能答应一回
Can't you say yes just this once?
他是个律师 出身良好
He's a lawyer from a good family.
如果他长得像他父亲
And if he looks anything like his father,
去喝杯咖啡不会死人
a cup of coffee won't kill you.
那个很重要 华尔道夫酒店
It's a big deal. The Waldorf Astoria?
真希望我也能去
Wish I could go.
我不是因为酒店才激动 梅尔
I'm not excited about the Waldorf, Mare.
为什么要穿衬衫 拉斯
What's the shirt for, Russ?
好吧 你记得我以前的教授
Alright, you remember my old professor,
理查德·利卡可
Richard Leacock?
他给我介绍了一位以前的学生
Well, he's setting me up with another former student.
她在南方各地拍摄纪录片
She makes documentaries all over the South.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know, I know.
我们有孩子 孩子需要很多东西
We have a baby, and babies demand things
比如食物和衣服 但是我得试试 梅尔
like food and clothes, but I have to try, Mare.
我要做我喜欢的事情
I need to work at something I love,
而不仅仅是我擅长的事
not just something I'm good at.
也许只是对死亡的恐惧 但是
Maybe it's just the fear of death or something, but...
我想要人们记住我
I want to be remembered.
缅怀吗 还是只要记住就行
Fondly? Or just in general?
上帝保佑
Bless you.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, my love.
这第几次了 第四次
That's, what, number four now?
还是抱着你的时候
And in the midst of cuddling.
不不不 不用道歉
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No, don't apologize.
我喜欢
I liked it.
我很享受
It worked for me.
再来一次
One more for the repertoire.
"但我希望有一天
"But it is my hope that someday,
人们可以抛开其本质
despite its essential nature,
像美国人看待建筑一样 能认为烹饪
cooking, like architecture, will be seen by Americans
不仅是务实的事业 而是一种艺术"
not just as a practical pursuit, but as an art."
这样太过了吗
Is it too much?
一点儿也不会
Not at all.
但我在想你是否需要应对听众的反驳
But I wonder if you need to tackle the rebuttal.
反驳
The rebuttal?
食物短暂的本质
The ephemeral nature of the meal.
凡尔赛宫长存
Versailles endures.
但慕斯不会
The mousse does not.
保罗 祝你健康
Paul. Gesundheit.
我是在华尔道夫酒店餐后发表评论
I'm offering after-dinner remarks at the Waldorf.
不是在哈佛大厅讲课
It's not a lecture at Harvard Hall.
行 就把"烹饪"改成"美食"
Fine. Just change "Cooking" to "Gastronomie"
然后就此结束
and call it a night.
这个注解很好
That is a good note.
你去纽约之前经常会起荨麻诊
You usually get hives before you go to New York.
你觉得是一样的吗
Is that more of the same, do you think?
我想是的
Uh, that's my guess.
有人可能会称它为过敏记忆
One might describe it as an, um, allergic memory.
我的身体认为我害怕旅行
My body thinks I'm dreading the trip.
但是这次 我的身体错了
But my body is wrong, for once.
走吧 我送你
Come on, I'll drive you.
纽约皮埃尔酒店
这里很好
Oh, this is very nice.
祝你健康
Gesundheit.
我快死了
I'm dying.
只是感觉像而已
Just feels that way.
你死过吗
Oh, you've died?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢 请跟我来
Thank you. If you'll follow me.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表