剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
你最好兑现承诺
That better be a promise.
我等不及看你之后的成果了
I can't wait to see what you do next.
我也是
Uh, that makes two of us.
我会看着你的
I'll be watching.
谢谢
Thank you.
我确实没料到
I certainly wasn't expecting it.
她就说自己醒悟了
She just said that she came to her senses
无法想象与我们所有人告别
and she couldn't imagine saying goodbye to all of us.
和她的家人吗
To her family, you mean?
对 没错
Yes, exactly.
那你之前说的 不指望靠工作让自己开心呢
Whatever happened to not counting on work to make you happy?
那时候的我工作并不开心
Well, I said that when I was unhappy at work.
我不指望工作会让我开心
I'm not counting on work to make me happy.
但今天我会让它使我开心
But I'm going to let it make me happy today.
这是我自己的节目 艾萨克
It's my own show, Isaac.
-很重要 -确实
- It's a big deal. - It really is.
我们应该在你来时庆祝一下
And we should celebrate when you visit.
我在城区找到了一家超棒的法国小酒馆
I found this amazing French bistro downtown.
里面的菜单仿佛是朱莉娅写的
It's like Julia wrote the menu.
那太好了 但我短时间内不会过去
That's great. But I won't be able to visit for a while.
我可以等
Ah, I can wait.
我只是不想让你抱太多期望
I just don't want you to get your hopes up.
我的生活至少下一年还在这里
My life is here, for another year, at least.
我们能开明些 拥有一切吗
Can't we be modern about it, have everything?
现在不再有规则了 是吧
There are no rules anymore, right?
我知道 我只是觉得没那么简单
I know. I just don't think it's that simple.
我离得这么远 你难道满足于
I'm far away. Don't you want more than
一个偶尔女友吗
an every-once-in-a-while girlfriend?
如果我遇见了其他人 但我的真命天女
What if I meet someone else, when you were the one
其实是你怎么办
I should have been with all along?
那我该怎么办
What do I do then?
艾萨克
Isaac.
我该 我该挂电♥话♥了
I should -- I should go.
节目就要开始了
The show's about to start.
这是这季最后一集
It's the last one of the season.
巧克力舒芙蕾
Chocolate soufflé.
听上去很棒
Yeah, sounds great.
晚安 爱丽丝
Night, Alice.
拿四分之一蛋白
And you take a quarter of your egg whites
将其慢慢打入巧克力酱
and frankly beat them into the chocolate mixture.
敬前方更大更好的事
To bigger and better things ahead.
当蛋白
And when egg whites
-打发到适当程度 -但主要敬朱莉娅
- are properly beaten... - But mostly to Julia.
会出现讨喜的乃有光泽
...they have this lovely, creamy sheen.
用老方法 在铜碗里手动打发蛋白
Doing it by hand in a good old-fashioned copper bowl
一直是我最爱的方法
will always be my favorite method.
也是很好的锻炼
And it's good exercise too.
现在需要注入模具
And then we have the folding.
这是另一个重要的部分
Now, this is the other most important part.
你已经干了最累的活 打出了这些可人
You've done the hard work and formed these lovely,
如丝般柔顺的干性发泡
velvety peaks with your egg whites,
然后用橡胶抹刀
and now, using a rubber spatula...
-敬我们 -干杯
- To us. - L'chaim.
你接下去有什么计划 津伯格
What's next for you, Zinberg?
除了《法国大厨》以外
Besides more "French Chef"?
论文答辩
Defending my thesis,
努力别把孩子带坏
trying not to fuck up my kid too much.
你懂的 通常的那些事
You know, the usual.
说得容易
Easier said than done.
-你呢 -我才刚开始呢
- You? - Oh, I'm just getting started.
这才是舒芙蕾
And, now, that is a soufflé.
我知道你们在全国各地的客厅
I know now you're in living rooms all over the country,
但我最喜欢你在我的客厅
but I like you best in my living room.
保罗斯基 我也喜欢你在我的客厅
Oh, Paulski. I like you in mine.
敬另一年
To another year.
又是26集 天呐
26 more recipes. Egad.
再告诉你一个秘密
And I'll tell you another secret --
这不仅是烹饪的小窍门
That's the key, not only to the kitchen,
也是人生的真谛
but to life itself.
我是朱莉娅·查尔德
This is Julia Child.
祝大家好胃口
Bon appétit.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表