剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
Ooh, well, as Lady Macbeth would say,
"熄灭吧 熄灭吧 火焰
"Out, out, damn flame.
吃我一招"
Take that."
好了
There.
这样应该可以了
Now, yes, that ought to do it.
重要小贴士 做饭时随时品尝
Important to taste your food as you go.
这一点也不好吃
Now, that isn't good at all.
出锅
And there you are.
如果你们跟我在一起
If you were here with me,
就能闻到令人食指大动的香味
you'd know the aroma is just lovely.
在这之前的所有步骤都能提前做好
And you can make this ahead of time, up to this point.
提前一天 或两天
A day ahead of time. Or two days ahead of time.
或三天也无妨
Or even three days ahead of time.
甚至四天
Or even four.
现在我要品尝一下
And now I'm going to serve it.
让各位看看成品如何
So you can see just how it will be.
你们好
Hello.
这是一块鲜香多汁的鸡胸肉
And there's a piece of juicy breast...
和软烂入味的香菇
and lovely mushrooms.
就是这个味
Yes, that's it.
今天的节目就到这里
我是朱莉娅·查尔德
感谢大家收看
今天的节目就到这里
And that's our program.
天哪
Oh, goodness.
你可以用一瓶年份短的上好勃艮第配这道菜
You can serve this with a fine young burgundy.
年份久的醇香红酒
An old delicate wine will get lost
会因炖菜的浓郁丧失风味
in the robustness of the stew.
如果你有选择困难症
A Pinot Noir from out west
一瓶西部的黑皮诺就能包你满意
could do just the job if you're in a pinch.
红酒炖牛肉的做法也完全一致
And boeuf bourguignon is made the exact same way.
羊肉也是
Lamb, too.
当然 你需要把鸡肉换成牛肉
Of course, you would use beef instead of chicken.
或羊肉
Or a lamb.
这是一道色香味俱全的派对餐食
And it's a perfectly delicious party dish.
所以你们一次学会了三种食谱
And so now you've learned three recipes for the price of one,
现在你们可以开自己的法国餐馆了
and you can open your own French restaurant.
法餐厅
Chez...
加上您的名字
whatever your name is.
我们的节目就到这里
And now that's our program.
我希望你们跟我一样享受
I hope you've had as much fun as I did.
我是朱莉娅·查尔德
This is Julia Child.
祝大家好胃口
Bon appétit.
停
And cut.
真厉害
What a triumph.
这正是我今天需要的分心
Well, this is exactly what I needed today.
祝大家好胃口 你怎么想到的 完美
Bon appétit? Where did that come from? It's perfect.
以后你都用这句话结尾
You must end every episode that way.
先别想那么多
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
很高兴认识你
Nice knowing you.
你觉得我丢人吗
Are you ashamed of me?
你太讨人喜欢了 朱莉娅
You were delightful, Julia.
这是你的天性
You can't help it.
谢谢你的善意谎言
Well, thank you for lying.
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know it doesn't come easily to you.
朱莉娅 别这样
Julia, no.
我们带你去透透气
Let's get you some air.
谢谢各位 真的
Uh, thank you all, truly.
抱歉如果我让各位失望了
I'm sorry if I let you down.
请尽情享用
Feel free to dig in and enjoy.
我认为味道好极了
I thought the taste was lovely.
酒水我请 先生们
Drinks on me, gentlemen.
或应该说是波士顿电台请
Or rather, WGBH.
我不知道你是怎么板着脸
I don't know how you made it through
拍完这集的
with a straight face.
我是剧院出身 查兹
I'm from the theatre, Chaz.
而且我还是个不动声色的老千
I'm also a bit of a card shark.
问罗兰就知道了
Ask Roland.
爱丽丝 你来锁门吧
Alice, you'll lock up?
明天见
See ya tomorrow.
别折磨自己了
Stop torturing yourself.
跟茜姆卡约个时间打电♥话♥
Make a telephone date with Simca.
专注于烹饪书
Focus on the book.
你有内涵
You have substance.
你的书有内涵
The book has substance.
那个怪物
That monster...
金玉其外败絮其中
has no substance.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
我不是想火上浇油 但火灼的那部分
Not to be incendiary, that flambéing segment
或许就是你的与众不同
may just be your claim to flame.
真的假的 保罗
Really, Paul?
还玩双关
Puns?
这是一道色香味俱全的派对餐食
It's a perfectly delicious party dish.
所以你们一次学会了三种食谱
So now you've learned three recipes for the price of one,
现在你们可以开自己的法国餐馆了
and you can open your own French re--
-我们不能播这个 -确实
- We can't air that. - Clearly.
我们要播
Oh, we're airing it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果福克斯想在电台播这种东西
If this is what Fox wants on his station,
那我们别无选择 只能顺他的心意
then we have no choice but to give it to him.
别为了证明观点意气用事而播出 拉斯
Don't air it to prove a point, Russ.
不要羞辱那个可怜的女人
Don't humiliate the poor woman.
她付了钱 爱丽丝 我们必须得播
She paid for it, Alice. We owe it to her.
虽然这证明了我们的观点 但那不过是
The fact that it proves our point is merely,
用朱莉娅自己的话说
as Julia herself might say...
蛋糕上的糖霜[锦上添花]
...icing on the cake.
下楼来
Get down here!
我不下来
I'm not coming.
我开了香槟
Well, I've popped the Dom.
真的 保罗 太丢人了
Really, Paul, it's too embarrassing.
我感觉很丢脸
I'm embarrassed.
快下来 老姑娘
Come on, old girl.
你买♥♥了这台电视 我们得打开看
You bought this darn television. We have to use it.
你浪费了一瓶上好的香槟
You're wasting a very good bottle of bubbly
在一件肯定是奇耻大辱的事上
on what will surely be a mammoth humiliation.
胡说
Nonsense.
但你在场 保罗
But you were there, Paul.
你还期待什么
What are you expecting?
快下来
Get down here!
大家好 我是亨特·福克斯 波士顿电台的主席
Hello. I'm Hunter Fox, president of WGBH,
从我们全新现代的总部与各位见面
speaking to you from our modern, new headquarters.
大家能看到 装♥修♥还在进行中
As you can see, it's a work in progress.
然而在此期间
Nevertheless, even during this transition,
我们在周一推出了一档全新有趣的节目
we are premiering an exciting new program on Monday,
《门外汉经济》
"Economics for Laymen"...
准备好
Okay. Prepare yourself.
...对目前问题和美国经济
...current issues as well as the basic structure
最基础的问题做出详尽解释
of our American economy will be covered in minute detail.
稍后 一档与众不同新鲜出炉的节目将登场
Coming up, something completely different and entirely fresh.
说新鲜出炉 因为这是烹饪节目
By fresh, I mean we're looking at cooking,
法式烹饪 尽在《法国大厨》
French cooking, on "The French Chef."
我觉得这没什么可庆祝的
I'd hardly call this a celebration.
他们播放
They wouldn't air it
就意味着他们对节目有信心
if they didn't have confidence in it.
还有对你
And you.
来吧
Come on.
保罗 有件事我要告诉你
Paul, there's something I need to share with you.
我...
I...
就是...
Oh, it's just...
我的身体
It's my body.
生命的改变
The change of life is --
发生在我的身上了
is beginning to take hold of me.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表