剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
I-I-I don't... know what to say
也不知道...
or -- or where --
从哪里开始说起
where even to begin.
我真是不解 朱莉娅
I'm confused, Julie.
陷入这种状况
Uh, it's -- it's -- it's confusing
真的让人困惑
to be put into this position.
我的做法太可怕了
Well, I have behaved horrendously.
到了我们这把年纪
And at this point in our lives?
经历了大使♥馆♥的流言蜚语和羞辱之后
After all the gossip and humiliation at the embassy,
我以为我在家里是安全的
I-I -- I thought I was safe here.
在自己家里又被羞辱
To be undermined again,
而且还是被你羞辱
in my home, and by you?
保罗
Oh, Paul.
我今晚要...
I'm going to --
到自己房♥间睡
going to spend the night in -- in my room.
天啊
Oh, God.
忘了拿枕头
Forgot my pillow.
你还好吗
You all right?
好着呢
Yeah.
错过你一开始就不想做的事
It's weird to miss something
感觉很奇怪
you never wanted to begin with.
是啊 当然了
Right. Of course it is.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
她是我们生活的一部分
She was part of our lives.
对 而且她不是那种
Right. And she's not the kind of person
你能轻易忘掉的人
you get out of your head that easily.
没错 她绝对不是
No, she definitely is not.
等我们白发苍苍时 还会记得她
I mean, we will remember her, when we're old.
她的声音还在我脑海里回响
I'll still hear that voice in my head.
我很高兴你在散伙之前有了其他的项目
I'm glad you moved on before it all fell apart.
否则情况就很糟了
The other way would've been worse.
会糟很多
Oh, much.
不过 我会想念那些
I will miss all that par-cooked food
我带回家的烹饪半成品
I got to bring home and play with, though.
她教会我怎么做菜
She taught me how to cook.
你也跟她学了做菜
And she taught you how to cook.
这也太奇怪了
How strange is that?
拉斯尔
Russell...
味道好极了
That is perfect.
最值得我们自豪的不在于永无败绩
而在于每次失败后都能站起来
好了 回到你搭档身边
打入练习 我数到三
一 二
One, two...
三
...three.
保罗
能抑制片刻怒火的人
可以避免多日的悲伤
做十次前倒
是 老师
Yes, Sensei.
告诉朱蒂斯很难
Oh, it was tough telling Judith,
不过这样更好
but this was better.
不用撒谎了
The lie is gone.
他最终还是会原谅我的
He'll forgive me eventually.
当然了 亲爱的
Well, of course he will, my dear.
我们将画上一个圆♥满♥的句号♥
We'll end on a high note.
如果要结束节目 最好用舒芙蕾结尾
If you're gonna go, you may as well go out with soufflés.
难以置信一切都结束了
Can't believe it's over.
我现在回头想想
When I think about it now,
我不仅不知道我在做什么
not only did I not know what I was doing
也不知道我要向这个世界展示什么
and what I was putting out into the world...
你这话我可不敢苟同
Oh, I could make a strong argument against that.
不仅如此 我的内心世界
...more than that, what I was doing inside
和个人生活更是一团糟
and in my personal life was even worse.
老天
Gosh.
我可怜的保罗斯基
Oh, my poor Paulski.
你可怜的保罗斯基之前不支持你做节目
Your poor Paulski wasn't going to let you do the show.
你是不得已才撒谎的
You lied out of necessity.
一切如昔
Nothing's changed.
和谁结婚很重要
Who you marry matters.
你比任何人都清楚这一点
You know that better than anyone.
因为他 我的生活充满了
And I have gotten to live a life full of adventure and fun
冒险和乐趣
because of that man.
这一年实在太毒害了
This was a poisonous year.
我感觉心头卸下了沉重的负担
I feel an enormous weight off my chest.
-是吗 -是的
- Do you? - Oh, yes.
我心情很好
This feels good.
感觉很棒
This feels right.
继续这么暗示自己吧
Keep telling yourself.
亨利切割粘土
干燥室
等等 在这里 得改成
Oh, wait, it's here. It has to go --
进来
Come in.
我敲门了
I knocked.
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
请坐
Have a seat.
我知道我之前
I know I may have
可能越界了
overstepped earlier.
只是 你一直鼓励我
It's just, you've always encouraged me
相信自己的直觉 就像你一样
to trust my gut the way you trust yours.
我只是
I was just...
在追随我榜样的脚步
following the footsteps of my role model.
天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-出什么事了 -朱蒂斯
- What is it? - Judith.
是阿尔佛雷德吗
Alfred?
不 跟阿尔佛雷德无关
No, no, it's not Alfred.
我就快瞎了
I'm going blind.
这是我第一次大声说出来
That's the first time I've said it out loud.
我的天啊
My goodness.
预后很差
The prognosis is bad.
雅各布医生说 病情会迅速恶化
Dr. Jacobs says it will snowball quickly.
没有眼睛我要怎么继续我的事业
How can I continue without my eyes?
我要是看不见 那我是谁
Who am I without my eyes, without my sight?
工作是我的生命 朱蒂斯
I am my work, Judith.
我的婚姻千疮百孔不是我的错
My marriage is a mess through no fault of my own.
我跟我儿子的关系一团糟
I made a mess of my son.
我的工作 当我
My work -- When I...
当我阅读处♥女♥作的手稿时
When I read the pages of a virgin manuscript...
没有眼睛
Without my eyes...
我 我一无是处
I'm -- I am nothing.
一文不值
Nobody.
绝对不是布兰奇·克诺普夫了
Definitely not Blanche Knopf.
如你所见 这是一个安全系数最高的烤箱
As you can see, this is a maximum security oven.
请勿触摸
请勿中途打开
如果有人打开它 就会被送上军事法庭
If anyone opens it, they'll be court-martialed.
说的就是你 马蒂
And that means you, Marty.
请记住 你必须静候舒芙蕾
And, now, remember, you have to wait for the soufflé.
舒芙蕾可不会等你
The soufflé won't wait for you.
现在 我要
And now, I'm going to
用一把非常锋利的刀检查一下
check it with a very sharp knife
确保它已经烤好
to make sure it's ready.
如果刀出来时没有面糊
And if it comes out clean,
那么就表示大功已告成
well, nirvana awaits.
如果不是 再把它放回烤箱
And if not, back in she goes.
非常完美
And that is perfect.
保重身体 本尼
Oh, bless you, Benny.
现在 我们把绳子松开
And now, let's loosen this collar...
看看这孩子裸体是什么样子
...see what this baby looks like naked.
-她很风趣 -是啊
- She's funny. - Yeah.
-她真的很幽默 -小心翼翼地
- She's really funny. - ...very careful when you're...
拿走
...removing the...
看 舒芙蕾做好了
Now, that's a soufflé.
或"蕾芙舒" 我有时喜欢这么叫
Or an "éLffuos," As I like to call it sometimes
好让我丈夫保持警觉
to keep my husband on his toes.
就是把"舒芙蕾"倒过来说
That's "Soufflé" Backwards.
现在我要把它拿到桌子上
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表