剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
And now I'm going to carry it over to the table,
慢慢地挪过去以免惊动我们的杰作
gliding softly so as not to disturb the maestro.
然后我来教你怎么吃
And I'll show you how to serve it.
如果可以的话 最好从烤箱拿出来后马上吃
Now, you want to serve it straight out of the oven, if you can,
因为它会马上开始放气
as it will begin to deflate almost immediately.
-你还好吗 -有些人会
- You okay? - And some people serve
用舒芙蕾配冰淇淋
their soufflé with ice cream
甚至生奶油一起吃
or even whipped cream.
谢谢你为我们所做的一切
Thank you for everything you've done for us.
-从一开始 -我喜欢拿它配
- From the start. - I like to serve it with
-罪恶的卡仕达酱 -我们会永远心存感激
- sinful crème anglaise. - We'll always be grateful.
虽然本应是六人份
And even though it's supposed to serve six...
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll stay in touch.
但大家都爱它 所以只勉强够四人吃
...everyone loves it so much, it'll barely feed four.
最好的方法是
The best way to do this is
拿两个勺子背靠背 然后
to take two spoons back to back and...
我的老天 真让人垂涎欲滴
Oh, my gosh, this looks wonderful.
随后
And...
盛到盘子里
Now let's plate.
你可以浇上浓郁美味的
You can serve it with that decadent...
卡仕达酱
crème anglaise, and...
黄油 糖 鸡蛋 巧克力
Butter, sugar, eggs, chocolate.
这就是全部所需
That's all it is, really.
实际上 我有个秘密要跟你分享
As a matter of fact, I have a secret to tell you.
你一直都知道如何制♥作♥巧克力舒芙蕾
You've known how to make a chocolate soufflé all along.
你要做的就是全身心投入即可
All you have to do is plunge in.
再告诉你一个秘密
And I'll tell you another secret --
这不仅是烹饪的小窍门
That's the key, not only to the kitchen,
也是人生的真谛
but to life itself.
我是朱莉娅·查尔德
This is Julia Child.
祝大家好胃口
Bon appétit.
停
And cut.
好了 别鼓掌了
Oh, enough, enough.
已经够傻了
Oh, this is silly already.
真的 谢谢大家
Really, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
Oh, gosh.
如果没有这个房♥间非凡的
There's no way I could have done any of this
艺术家 领袖和专业人员
without all the extraordinary artists and leaders
我不可能做成这档节目
and craftsmen in this room.
"没有你们我就做不到"
"I couldn't have done it without you"
感觉像是陈词滥调 但是
feels like a cliché, but...
但该死的
But, shit...
这话一点不假
...is it ever true.
拉斯 爱丽丝
Russ? Alice?
致辞 致辞 致辞
Speech! Speech! Speech!
好吧
Alright, alright.
天呐
Oh, God.
真舍不得
This is rough.
今天对我来说很艰难
This is a hard day for me --
对我们都是
for all of us.
比我想象的更难
Harder than I'd like to admit.
爱丽丝
Alice?
我从没在
Oh. Um, I've never given a speech
这么多人面前致过辞
to a crowd of people like this.
说真的 我希望是个欢乐些的场合
And, truthfully, I wish it were a happier occasion.
集体照
Group photo!
大家都去台面后面
Everyone behind that counter.
对 好极了
Yes! Yes! That's wonderful.
保罗 保罗 你能来拍吗
Paul! Paul, would you do the honors?
当然可以
Uh, yes, of course.
朱莉娅 这边
Julia, right here. Yes.
完美 谢谢
Perfect. Thank you.
大家都到了吗 所有人都来了吗
Do we have everyone? Is that everyone?
好
Yes.
说"奶酪"
Say "fromage."
奶酪
Fromage!
好了
Alright.
干杯 兄弟们
Chin chin, boys.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
人怎么能离开片场呢
I mean, you don't walk off set.
-是啊 -根本前所未有
- No. - I mean, you just don't do that.
就是
Completely.
但我会怀念那些好吃的
I'll miss the goodies, though.
好吃的
Goodies?
华而不实的人一只脚进了疯人院
It's the flashy ones that have one toe in the loony bin.
不 她是兔子
No, she's a hare,
我们才是乌鬼
and we're torti.
我觉得应该念乌龟
I-I think it's, uh, tortoises.
像我们这样稳健的男人
Well, sure and steady men like us
毫无疑问 最终会取得胜利
inevitably win the race.
她以为自己是谁啊 玛丽莲·梦露吗
I mean, who does she think she is, Marilyn Monroe?
而且我能重新拥有拉斯
And I'll get my Russ back.
我整晚都在想办法
I was up all night thinking of ways
除掉贝蒂·弗里丹
to snuff out Betty Friedan.
你真贴心
That was sweet of you.
事实是 如果我有一把枪
Truth is, it'd be a lot simpler
事情会简单很多
if I had a firearm.
我并不是想杀了她
Not that I want to kill her, really.
只是让她残疾
Just maim her.
漂亮地残疾
A good maiming.
你要是继续刷 油漆都要掉光了
Keep scrubbing and the paint's going to come off.
我已经习惯了忙碌
I got so used to being busy.
阿门
Amen.
突然多了这么多闲暇时间
All this time to ourselves.
让人害怕
Terrifying.
我猜自己又得变回一个普通的
Guess I'll go back to being another grandmother
酗酒祖母了
with a drinking problem.
我还是开心我们拍了
I'm still happy we did it.
你的积极让人不安
Your optimism is unsettling.
对吧
It is, isn't it?
我猜我有更多时间摄影和画画了
I guess there will be more time for photography and painting.
一切都感觉好空虚
This all feels rather empty,
好像画布缩水了一千倍
like the canvas has shrunk a thousand fold.
说得好
Hear, hear.
我被解雇时 我真以为
When I was fired, I really thought
自己到极限了
I had reached the end of my tether.
这真是天赐良机
What a godsend this was.
你是被解雇的吗
You were fired?
我不想说这件事
I don't really want to talk about it.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我知道什么
Did I know what?
她的谎言
About the lie.
我当然知道
Of course I did.
你说她做不了
You told her she couldn't do it.
她还有什么选择
What choice did she have?
简单来说 我属于你 茜姆卡
Well, the simple point is, I am yours, Simca.
任你差遣
At your disposal.
这是永远的吗 还是等你拍摄开始
Is this forever, or until you begin filming again?
没有什么拍摄了
Oh, there is no more filming.
我已经完成了最后一集《法国大厨》
I have made the final episode of "The French Chef."
这么快就失败了吗
A flop already?
是我的决定
It was my decision.
最后我发现这对于
In the end, it proved to be a distraction
我们所做的重要工作来说 分散太大
from the very valuable work you and I are doing.
朱莉娅 你知道我不喜欢说这话
Oh, Julia, you know it does not make me happy to say
我早告诉你了
I told you so.
这是你的优点之一
It's one of your best qualities.
上周末 我去巴黎
Last weekend, I went up to Paris
跟朋友在大维弗吃晚餐
to have dinner with a friend at the Grand Véfour.
天呐 我想念那餐馆
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表