剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, gosh, I miss that place.
还有那巧克力慕斯
And the chocolate mousse.
两百年的历史 一如既往的好吃
200 years and better than ever.
这些昙花一现的东西
You know, these things of the moment --
时尚 电视
fashion, television --
你试图抓住它们 却发现早已消散
you try to grab on to them, and they are gone.
就像手里的空气
Like air in your hand.
重要的事才会存留
What matters lasts.
对 我同意
Oh, yes, I agree.
但那里好昂贵
But it's so expensive.
大维弗餐馆
Grand Véfour?
你是卖♥♥了房♥子后去的吗
Did you sell the house?
不需要 书的版税
No need. Royalties from the book.
我们今年销量非常好
We did very well this year.
是的 没错
Yes, we certainly did.
还有地方让我睡吗
Room for me in there?
保罗
Oh, Paul.
我讨厌分开
I hate being apart.
我也是
Me, too.
没有你在身边 我睡不着
I can't sleep without you beside me.
我真的很抱歉
I really am so sorry.
你都不知道我有多后悔
You can't even fathom the depths of my remorse.
我下决心要获得你的原谅
I am committed to earning your forgiveness.
下令吧 司令官先生
Give me my orders, herr direktor.
不不
No, no, no.
要说有谁该道歉 那也是我
If there are apologies to be made, it's my turn.
对 我欠你一个道歉
Yeah, I owe you an apology.
成了那种你需要
For being the kind of husband
背着我♥干♥事的丈夫
that you'd need to go behind my back.
怎么会变成那样
I-i -- How did that happen?
那不是我们
That's not us.
那不是我们的为人
That's not who we are.
至少我希望不是
At least, I hope it isn't.
我们一直对彼此坦诚相待
We've always been honest with each other.
保罗
Oh, Paul.
人们会扔掉磨具
They threw away the mold.
但你是特殊定制的
You're rather bespoke yourself.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, kitten.
请进
Come in.
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有
No.
朱蒂斯 我那天
Judith, what I -- I did the other day,
我不该那样做
I should never have done that --
我做你的眼睛
I'll be your eyes.
什么
What?
我做你的眼睛
I'll be your eyes.
我念书给你听
I'll read for you.
不行
No.
没人需要知道
No one needs to know.
这不是你的责任
It's not your responsibility.
你要怎么同时干♥你♥我的活
How will you do your work and mine?
我的书单又长又密
M-My list is long and dense.
我会挤出时间
I'll find the time.
这是我的天赋 布兰奇
This is my gift, Blanche.
我不足挂齿的谢谢
My inadequate thank you.
今晚早下班吗
Early night tonight?
玛丽安的父母要过来
Oh, uh, Marian's parents are coming by
陪陪孩子
to spend time with the baby.
我要去吃晚餐 你呢
I'm on dinner duty. You?
听交响乐
Uh, tickets to the symphony.
《巴托克之夜》
"An Evening of Bartók."
我们愿意为爱所做的牺牲啊
The things we do for love, eh?
说到这
Uh, on a -- a different note --
我已经跟爱丽丝说过这件事了
Uh, I spoke to Alice about this already.
你俩是个不错的团队
You two are a good team.
现在也是我唯一的团队
At this point, also my only team.
我要让你重新回去监制《阅读时刻》 拉斯
I'm gonna put you back on "Reading," Russ.
而且我希望你们俩策划
And I want more female-friendly
更多适合女性的教学节目
how-to shows from the two of you.
尽快 最好马上
Soon. Like, pronto.
看看是否能让车轮再滚起来
Let's see if we can reinvent the wheel.
那我的纪录片呢
What about my documentaries?
我总有一天会辞职 亨特
I'm going to quit one of these days, Hunter.
我们还都难逃一死呢
We're also all going to die eventually.
这点我无能为力
I can't do anything about any of it.
你给我找到资金 拉斯
You find me the money, Russ,
我就让你制♥作♥任何你想制♥作♥的内容
I'll let you produce whatever you want.
甚至歌♥剧
Opera, even.
歌♥剧不行
Not opera.
听着 很抱歉
Look, I'm -- I'm sorry.
那个女人差点就改变了我们 是吧
That woman came this close to changing us, didn't she?
土豆韭菜浓汤
Potato leek.
完美
Perfect.
这个阴影画得既真实又生动
How lovely and delicate the shading is.
画梨的诀窍就在于掌握光线
Well, the trick with pears is getting the light just right.
梨是出了名的难 朱莉娅
Pears are famously challenging, Julia.
塞尚一辈子都在跟它们较劲
Cézanne battled them his entire life.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
谁能想到呢
Who'd have thought?
你小时候 唯一能让你进厨房♥的
The only way I got you in the kitchen when you were little
是那个荒唐的化学装置
was with that cockamamie chemistry set.
小心
Now, careful.
很烫
It's really hot.
感觉我到了巴黎左岸旁的
Mm, it's like I've been transported to a bistro
一家小酒馆里
on the Left Bank.
你觉得有点咸吗
Do you think it's a tad salty?
一点吗 不
A tad? N-n-no.
不
No.
我也不觉得
No, me neither.
现在既然看上去
So...um, now that it looks like
你会有些闲暇时间了
you'll have some time on your hands,
也许你可以跟艾萨克更进一步
maybe you can pursue things with Isaac a bit further.
我就知道
I knew it!
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
你怎么知道的
How?
艾萨克的父母说什么了吗
Did -- Did Isaac's parents say something?
我是你母亲 我当然知道
I'm your mother, that's how.
你错过了一点
Oh, you missed a spot.
这小东西竟然躲着我
Little bugger was hiding out on me.
这个点了会是谁
Who calls at this hour?
喂
Hello?
朱莉娅 太晚了吗
Julia, is it too late?
对我来说不是
Well, not for me.
但你那边是大半夜啊 茜姆卡
But it's the middle of the night over there, Simca.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
朱莉娅 我做梦了
Julia, I had a dream.
她做梦了
She had a dream.
她还真体贴 告诉我们这点
Good of her to let us know.
你和我在我的厨房♥里烹饪
You and I were cooking together in my kitchen.
我们在做法国锅菜 你的扁豆过了火侯
We were making cassoulet, and you overcooked the beans.
当然了 谢谢你提醒我扁豆的火候
Naturally. Thank you for the warning on my beans.
我打电♥话♥不是为了扁豆
I am not calling about the beans.
我是想告诉你 你必须过来
I'm calling to tell you, you must come here.
我们应该再次一起烹饪
We should cook together again.
你上次在法国居住是多久之前了
How long has it been since you lived in France, hmm?
太久了
Oh, too long.
她想让我们去法国
She wants us to come to France.
你没有烹饪节目了
You have no more cooking program.
没有日程了
No more schedule.
你过来 我们一起烹饪
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表