剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我猜没人在看书
So, I guess no one's been reading.
敬朱莉娅
To Julia.
敬朱莉娅
To Julia.
敬我自己
To me.
真的很有意思
It was marvelous fun, really.
那还用说嘛 亲爱的
You could tell, honey.
你简直是容光焕发 光芒四射
You were radiant, just glowing.
说真的 你看起来很放松
Honestly, you seemed so relaxed.
换了我肯定吓得直发抖
Ha! I'd have been shaking in my boots.
我那会就坐在扶手椅上
Hell, I was, sitting in my goddamn armchair.
天啊 你那时就是波士顿
Good God, you were a treasured guest
所有人客厅里的贵宾
in living rooms all over Boston.
我有点舍不得跟别人分享你
I'm a little jealous to have shared you.
但我无比自豪
But I couldn't be more proud.
我也是 来举杯 祝她香煎龙利鱼的故事
Me too, me too. Here, here. That sole meunière story
说得一次比一次动听
gets richer and richer each time she tells it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她根本没讲香煎龙利鱼的事 保罗
She didn't tell the fucking sole meunière story, Paul.
她用电炉 做了个煎蛋卷
She made an omelette... with a hot plate...
在一张咖啡桌上
on a coffee table.
如果不是她完成得这么出色
I mean, if it wasn't so goddamn illuminating,
那就成了荒谬的戏剧
it would have been theatre of the absurd.
不过那张桌子够真够矮
But the table was staggeringly low.
我 我们 我们家没有电视机 阿维斯
I -- We -- We don't have a television, Avis.
而且我当时
And I was in the midst of
刚好在工作室来了灵感
a burst of creativity in my studio.
别找借口了 真丢人 保罗
No excuse. Shame on you, Paul.
您的焗蜗牛 夫人
Escargot, madame.
抱歉
Sorry.
《精通法式烹饪的艺术》
怎么了 保罗
What is it, Paulski?
从餐厅回来 你几乎一言不发
You've barely said two words since we left the restaurant.
说实话 我不在乎你没看直播
Honestly, I don't care that you didn't see it.
真的 如果我不高兴你能看出来
Really. You'd know if I was upset.
我不高兴 亲爱的 是我
I'm upset, darling. Me.
我只是觉得很内疚
I just feel so damn guilty about it.
为错过直播 还是你撒谎说错过
Missing it or lying about missing it?
你明知道两个都有
Both, you devil.
天哪 算了 保罗 我早都忘了
Oh, forget about it, Paul. I have, long ago.
我还被阿维斯一通臭骂
And getting a talking-to like that from Avis.
说真的
Honestly.
如果我们有电视机的话 我肯定会看
If we had a television, I would most definitely have watched it
而且会很自豪
and been proud, to boot.
她没权利指责我
She had no right.
那我们就买♥♥一台
Then let's just buy one.
买♥♥什么
What?
电视机 保罗
A TV, Paul.
我们不是赶时髦的傻子 朱莉娅
We're not suckers, Julia, falling for the latest fad.
也许买♥♥电视机不是赶时髦
Well, maybe TV's not a fad.
天啊 一定是
Good lord, it has to be.
反正我绝对不会买♥♥
I know I'll never buy one.
好吧 晚安
Well, good night.
不亲一个吗
Kiss?
深呼吸
Deep breath.
今早我有浑身大汗 都湿透了
I was covered in sweat again this morning. Just covered.
感觉太不舒服了
It is the most peculiar feeling.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
还有
And...
不管了 大家都是成年人
Oh, what the heck. We're both grownups.
我最近对那方面没什么兴趣
I haven't been in the mood, or, you know, feeling frisky,
但我想我可以把这归结为无聊
but I guess I can chalk that up to boredom,
在波士顿退休 保罗撒谎说看了我的节目
retirement in Boston, Paul lying about watching me on television.
你肯定不知道我在说什么
You have no idea what I'm talking about.
你身体没问题
You're absolutely fine.
你只是刚刚进入更年期
You're just going through menopause.
盗汗 性♥欲♥减退
Night sweats, reduced sex drive --
这完全自然且正常
it's all completely natural and normal.
当然了
Of course.
太丢人了
How embarrassing.
我得告诉你 我很幸运能成为你
I have to tell you, I feel lucky to be the benefactor
辛勤劳动成果的受益人
of all your hard work.
我太太买♥♥了你的烹饪书
My wife has your cookbook.
好极了
How wonderful.
电♥话♥亭
你好
Hello?
亲爱的
Darling...
我刚从医生诊所里出来
I've just come from the doctor's office.
你的背不会又出毛病了吧 该死的
Oh, not your back again? Damn.
我真的觉得把厨房♥的柜台抬高
I really thought raising the counters in the kitchen
会对你的背有好处
would make all the difference.
不是我的背 我的背没问题
No, it's not my back. My back's fine.
那是什么
Then what?
你没事吧 告诉我 宝贝
Are you alright? Tell me, kitten.
我听着呢
I'm right here.
没事 没什么
Nothing. It's nothing.
我太傻了
Silly me.
我非常健康
Fit as a fiddle.
健壮如牛
Strong as an ox.
是的 一切都很正常
Yes, everything's all as it should be.
我打过来 就是为了
I just -- I actually called
因为我要去萨弗诺肉店买♥♥食材做晚餐
because I'm off to Savenor's to pick something up for dinner.
你想吃点什么
Any requests?
都听你的
I trust you.
那待会见
See you later, then.
朱莉娅
Julia!
多萝西
Dorothy.
碰到你太开心了
What a delightful surprise.
前几天我在《阅读时刻》上看到你了
I saw you the other day on "I've Been Reading."
你开玩笑的吧 你看了吗
Oh, you're kidding. You watched that?
不是太好看 但正好是午休时间
It is sort of awful, but it coincides nicely with nap time.
你太搞笑了
You were so funny.
把你的屁♥股♥对着我的脸给电炉接电源
Plugging in that hot plate with your tush right in my face?
太滑稽了
Hilarious.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
萨弗诺肉店
今天早上我给诺曼做了法式煎蛋卷
I made a French omelette for Norman this morning.
他很喜欢
It came out perfect.
她真漂亮
She's magnificent.
简直秀色可餐
I could just eat her up.
如果你煮了她 肯定会很好吃
Well, if you cooked her, I bet she'd be delicious.
我今天碰见多萝西·津伯格了
I saw Dorothy Zinberg today
我去萨弗诺肉店时她刚巧从里面走出来
coming out of Savenor's as I was going in.
她带着那个可怕的孩子吗
Was she with that awful baby?
保罗 那小家伙可讨人喜欢了
Oh, Paul, she was precious.
你绝对猜不到
And you'll never guess.
她看了我的电视节目了
She saw me on TV.
还给诺曼做了份煎蛋卷
Even made Norman an omelette.
真棒
That's nice.
很棒是吧
Isn't it.
我也这么觉得
I thought so.
来自朱莉娅·查尔德的办公桌
亲爱的纳曼女士 我是朱莉娅·查尔德
"Dear Ms. Naman, this is Julia Child writing,
《精通法式烹饪的艺术》一书的作者之一
co-author of 'Mastering the Art of French Cooking,'
您曾盛情邀请我做客
and whom you so kindly had as a guest
《阅读时刻》节目
on 'I've Been Reading.'"
好吧 没有必要拐弯抹角
"Well, no use beating around the bush.
有一个想法在我脑海里反复萦绕
I've had a recurring thought
我想向你提议一个企划
that I'd like to propose to you --
一档由我主持的电视烹饪节目
an educational cooking show hosted by myself."
朱莉
Julie?
是你吗
Is that you?
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表