剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
好吧
Right.
我还是能看到吊杆的影子 萨姆
I still see the boom shadow, Sam.
调整吊杆 谢谢
Adjust the boom. Thank you.
本尼 我们再看一次那个移♥动♥
Benny, let's see the move one more time.
还有谢谢
Again. Thank you.
好极了 我很满意 还剩一分钟
That's lovely. I'm happy. One minute to go, everyone!
还剩一分钟
That's one minute!
你是谁
And you are?
朱蒂斯·琼斯 朱莉娅在克诺普夫出版社的编辑
Judith Jones. I'm Julia's editor at Knopf.
就是你现在干的活吗
Is that what you're doing?
编辑吗 对
Editing? Yep.
新烹饪书吗
A new cookbook?
厄普代克的新书
A new Updike.
那我就不打扰你了
Well, then, I guess I'll let you be.
各位 就快准备好了
Alright, people. Almost there.
片场清空
Clear the set, please.
片场清空
Clearing set.
只有我觉得 还是这里真的太热了
Is it me or is it quite warm?
给
Here.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
整个烹饪期间我们会一直拍摄
Okay, so we shoot continuously for the full duration.
一共有三台摄像机 分别在那三处
There are three cameras -- there, there, and there --
供我编辑剪裁
that I can cut back and forth with.
这个摄像机会拍近景
This one will come in close
所以我会拍一些食物的近景
so I can get some tight shots of the food itself.
祝福你 亲爱的
Bless you, dear.
别管本尼 假装他不在
Try and ignore Benny. Pretend he's not there.
记住 我支持你
And just remember, I have your back.
我来负责人才
I'll handle the talent.
-你说什么 -已经闻着很香了
- Pardon me? - Smells good already.
这里就交给我吧
Yeah, I can take it from here.
祝你成功
Break a leg.
这些没有按顺序放 对吧
These are not in order, are they?
不 这不是
No, this is not --
看起来很棒 拉斯
It looks terrific, Russ.
这样吧 爱儿 帮我个忙
You know what, Al? Do me a favor.
欢迎收看《法国大厨》
过去躲在台面下 以防查尔德太太需要帮忙
Go hide behind the counter in case Mrs. Child needs help.
有问题吗
Something the matter?
我以为我会待在这里
I just thought I'd be out front.
听话 我需要你过去
Be a sport. I need you there.
我一起去
I'll join you.
朱莉娅团队
Team Julia.
姐妹力量
Sisterhood.
她又是谁
Who is she?
不好意思 年轻人 卡片由我负责
Excuse me, young man, I'm handling the cards,
所以我认为
so I think it's imperative
我很有必要站在最前面
that I should be placed somewhere up front.
我们有专门的人干这个
Oh, oh, hey, we have someone for that.
什么叫你有专门的人 我就是这个专门的人
What do you mean you have someone for that? I'm someone.
我们有人举提示牌
We have someone to hold the cue cards.
你有人举提示牌
You have someone to hold the cue cards?
-那是他们的工作 -但今天不是
- That's their job. - But not today.
查尔德太太和我一起做了这些提示牌
Mrs. Child and I created these together.
我明白...
I understand --
天哪 他要爆♥炸♥了
Ooh, goodness, he's about to explode.
你得去解决这个问题 爱丽丝
You need to do something about this, Alice.
从我在你脚底下的这个有力位置吗
From my powerful position at your feet?
你是我的制片人
You're my producer.
查尔德太太和我是一个团队
Mrs. Child and I are a team.
-我们有... -这些就是画吗
- We have -- - They're just drawings?
不 不仅是画
No, they are not just drawings.
这是提示牌
They are cue cards.
-拉斯 -又怎么了
- Russ. - Yes? Now what?
只是...当然这是你的决定 但我们之前
It's just -- it's your call, obviously, but we rehearsed it
按这种方法预演过 我虽然经验不足
this way the other day, and to my green eyes,
但我们最好不要扰乱查尔德太太
it seems safest to not confuse Mrs. Child.
-行吧 -谢谢
- Fine. - Thank you.
爱儿 帮我个忙
Al, do me a favor.
下次单独跟我说
Next time, pull me aside.
没问题
Absolutely.
知道了
Noted.
只有我觉得 还是这屋子开始转了
Is it me, or is the room spinning?
-我感觉自己快吐了 -亲爱的
- I feel I may vomit... - Oh, dear.
但不是因为可喜可贺的原因
...and not for the usual good reasons.
没事 一切都会好的
It's all right. It's going to be fine.
站在灯光下非常热
It's very hot under the lights.
你会没事的
You're going to be just fine.
你这颗明星会闪耀出自己的光芒
You're going to shine like the star that you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
各就各位 所有人
Okay, places, everyone.
倒计时五 四 三 二
We are ready in five, four, three, two...
欢迎收看《法国大厨》
欢迎收看《法国大厨》
Welcome to "The French Chef."
我是朱莉娅·查尔德
I'm Julia Child.
微笑
我既不是法国人也不是大厨 但我还是来了
I'm neither French nor a chef, but here I am.
世事难料
Que sera sera.
今天我们要做红酒炖鸡
Now, today, we're going to do coq au vin.
红酒炖鸡
这是法语的"鸡和红酒"
That's French for "Chicken and red wine."
红酒炖鸡
这是一道 在我看来
It's one of the best, and I think --
祝福你 亲爱的
Oh, bless you, dear.
一道最富盛名的法国鸡肉菜肴
One of the most famous French chicken dishes.
它会让你的家中充满浓郁甘醇的香气
It will fill your home with the marvelous aroma
滋滋作响的培根和大蒜
of sizzling bacon and garlic
香草料味中混合着洋葱 香菇和红酒味
and herbs and onions and mushrooms and red wine.
而且我敢说 这是我塞进嘴里
And dare I say, it's just about the most delicious coq
最美味的鸡肉[音同鸡♥巴♥]
I've ever put in my mouth.
这很能说明问题
And that's saying something.
好了
Now...
给整鸡切块 无需害怕
butchering a chicken -- nothing to be afraid of.
鸡腿 鸡翅 鸡大腿
The legs, the wings, the thighs,
和鸡胸肉
and the breasts.
非常简单
Very simple.
别对她指手画脚
Just stay out of her way.
我就是这么对厄普代克的
That's what I do with Updike.
...肥肉 我需要一把小刀
...fat. I like to use a small knife to --
如果我能找到
if I could find one.
不在这里
Oh, not in there.
给鸡肉切块
刀在哪里
Where are the knives?
刀又不是我放的
I didn't place the knives.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
天哪 这个竟然打不开
Oh, wow, that doesn't even open.
那我们...太好了
And, ah, we -- ah!
刀来了
Yes.
切件的关键在于
Now, the thing is --
切断
is to cut through...
切断骨头关节
骨头关节
the ball joint.
不行 这刀太钝
No, it's not sharp.
如果你一个人在厨房♥
Now, if you're alone in the kitchen,
谁会看见呢
who's going to see?
现在该制伏这个小叛逆了
And now, the pièce de résistance.
该点燃白兰地了 这步叫做火灼
It's time to flame it in brandy, to flambé.
我喜欢上好的干邑白兰地
I like a nice cognac.
不搀伤胃的假酒
None of that rotgut stuff.
快点 稍微快点
Faster. A little faster.
点燃火柴 站远点 任其燃烧吧
Light a match, stand away, and let 'er rip.
火焰很高 对吧
Rather high, isn't it?
我不知道要怎么把锅盖盖上
Well, not sure how to quite put the old tin lid on it.
麦克白夫人肯定会说
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表