剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
朱莉娅非常有魅力 很多家庭主妇向我们反馈
Julia is so charming, and housewives are telling us
她让她们真心爱上了做饭
she makes them feel genuinely excited about cooking.
《法国大厨》
"The French Chef."
《法国...》
"The...French --"
她的粉丝群体比你想象的要大
Her fan base is bigger than what you would think.
其实很多人只是
In fact, some people are watching it
因为有趣而观看
just for the entertainment factor.
她特别幽默
She's a gas.
就是你看着她烹饪
The idea is you watch her cook.
如今肯尼迪夫妇入住白宫
With the Kennedys in the White House,
法式料理从未像现在这般流行
French food has never been so fashionable,
这让华府...林肯市...
which makes D.C... Lincoln...
费城...芝加哥...
Philadelphia... Chicago...
休斯顿成为朱莉娅的完美市场
Houston the perfect market for Julia.
不 她不是法国人
No. No, she's not French.
我们可以订一个你觉得合适的合约
And we can make a deal that makes sense for yo--
不 我理解
No. I-I understand.
阿尔伯特找你
Albert's looking for you.
他很不开心
He's not happy.
看来我不是一个人
That makes two of us.
这样经常跳跃不会让人觉得困惑吗
Won't it be confusing to jump around like that?
目的就是这个 对吧
That's the point, isn't it?
我已经好久没有参加嗑药后的
Now, it's been a while since I've participated
性狂欢派对了
in a drug-fueled orgy.
开玩笑 但说真 我猜情况肯定不会
No, but seriously, I imagine it can't be totally...
条理分明
coherent.
我们感受一下
Let us feel that.
行 行
Sure, sure.
之后安吉来又回来了
Then when Angela's back in the picture,
我们能在散文叙述中感受到皮耶的情感变化
we can really feel that dynamic shift for Piet in the prose.
他怒发冲冠 热情洋溢 充满毁灭性
He's raging, passionate, destructive,
最后只剩下性 对吧
until sex is the only thing left, you know?
情感很强烈
It's -- It's heavy.
对
Right.
没错
Right.
你就像拥有花岗岩的米开朗琪罗
You're like Michelangelo with the block of granite.
你知道什么不是大象[问题]
You know what's not an elephant.
没有大象的时候确实简单
It's easy when there is an elephant.
你觉得这里存在大象吗
You think there's an elephant?
我觉得这是一头巨型大象
I think there's a helluvan elephant.
我再修改一下
I'll take another crack.
我只需要几天
I just need a couple of days to...
让它沉淀
let it all steep.
当然
Sure.
你能去波士顿沉淀吗
Any chance you're up for letting it steep in Boston?
波士顿有什么
What's in Boston?
不 姑娘们
Oh, no, girls!
又喝完了
It's happened again!
我不能喝太多
Well, I can't do too much damage.
明天下午我要带孙子
I'm watching my grandkids tomorrow afternoon.
真好
Oh, that's sweet.
你想看照片吗
Do you want to see pictures?
不太想
Not really.
我开玩笑的
I'm only kidding.
很可爱 对吧
They're so cute, right?
瞧瞧
I mean, come on.
真可爱
Oh, nice. Yes.
给你们看
Here you go.
瞧这脸蛋
Ooh, those cheeks!
-阿♥拉♥玛 他们好可爱 -谢谢
- Oh, Alma, they're adorable. - Thank you.
看着就像小花栗鼠
Looks like a sweet little chipmunk!
其实是小恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
They're terrors.
能有小家伙们作伴
Well, it must be lovely having the company
感觉肯定不错
of little ones again.
说实话 我更感兴趣
To tell you the truth, I'm far more interested
你之后要做什么
in what you've been up to.
我吗
Me?
胡说八道
Poppycock.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你是个电视明星
You're a TV star!
说得对 你今天表现很棒
Hear, hear. You were wonderful today.
我真希望能看到你的节目
I wish I could see your show.
你必须找个方法在新泽西播出
You'll have to find a way to get it to air in New Jersey.
我都不知道我是怎么在波士顿播出的
I don't even know how I got it to air in Boston.
晚上好 女士们
Good evening, ladies.
朱莉娅
Julia.
我是艾瑞丝
Iris.
艾瑞丝·华♥莱♥士♥
Iris Wallace.
对 艾瑞丝 当然了
Yes! Iris, of course!
-加入我们吧 -好
- Join us. - Sure.
来一杯酒
Have a glass of wine.
*在无尽的苍穹*
*Della volta infinita*
*超越生命*
*Al di la della vita*
*有你 有你 超越一切*
*Ci sei tu, ci sei tu, Al di là*
*超越一切 有你为我*
*Al di là, ci sei tu per me*
-唱得好 -再来一曲
- Brava! - Encore! Encore!
-非常棒 -美极了
- Molto bene! - Beautiful, beautiful!
我们也有这么年轻的时候吗
Were we really ever that young?
我只知道我没有那么矮的时候
Well, I know I was never that short.
我都不记得了
I can hardly remember it anymore.
但与此同时 一切又恍如昨日
Well, then, at the same time, it feels like it was yesterday.
一切看上去都充满可能
Everything seemed possible.
现在听起来很蠢
Sounds stupid now,
但我本来打算去纽约征服百老汇的
but I was gonna go to New York and conquer Broadway.
我们都知道自己有多优秀
I mean, we all knew how exceptional we were.
但之后却长大成为了父母的样子
And then we just grew up and became our parents.
除了朱莉娅
Except for Julia, that is.
不 别再吹捧我了
Oh, no, not this again.
敬朱莉娅
To Julia...
活出了我们梦想中的生活
for living the kind of life we used to dream about.
-敬朱莉娅 -朱莉娅
- To Julia! - Julia!
喂
Hello?
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
抱歉 抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm late.
对
Yeah.
很好
It was pretty good.
只是在片场分心了
Ah, just got distracted on set.
希腊菠菜派吗
Spanakopita?
我去买♥♥一打 以免你一直馋
I'll grab a dozen in case the craving lasts.
当然 亲爱的
Of course, honey.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好 拜
Okay. Bye-bye.
我喜欢这里今晚沉思冥想的氛围
I love how contemplative it feels in here tonight.
这么说也可以
That's one way to put it.
你会怎么说
How would you put it?
昨天那么热闹 我还以为...
The way things went yesterday, I just thought...
我不知道自己怎么想的
I don't know what I thought.
你刚经历了兴奋
You're coming off a high.
一切都很顺利
It's going very well.
你在两天内卖♥♥了三幅画
You sold three pieces in two days.
我的老师买♥♥了画作
My sensei bought the painting.
另外两件是朱莉娅的照片
And the other two were photos of Julia.
我感觉自己像个老傻瓜
I feel like an old fool.
没人认为你老了
No one thinks you're old.
这就是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
你的作品很棒
The work is great.
享受这趟旅程吧
Just enjoy the ride.
知道吗
You know...
梵高生前卖♥♥出的唯一一幅画作
the only painting Van Gogh ever sold...
是在他30岁时卖♥♥给弟弟的
was to his brother when he was 30.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表