剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
这样就行了 谢谢
I'm good from here. Thank you.
亲爱的
Darling.
我不能就这样把你留在这里
I can't leave you like this.
你必须这样 这事太
Oh, you must. It's too
重...要了
impor... ...tant.
但保罗 那只是一顿午饭
But, Paul, it's just lunch.
和布兰奇·诺普夫在卢泰西亚餐馆用餐
Blanche Knopf at Lutèce is not
可不仅仅"只是顿午饭"
"Just lunch."
你能给我拿个冰袋吗
Could you get me a cold compress?
我去拿
I'll get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有我的日记本
And my diary.
替我多吃点鹅肝
Oh, eat a lot of foie gras for me.
试着准确地记住这种感觉
Try and remember the sensation exactly
方便你反馈
so you can report back.
当然了 亲爱的
Oh, of course, darling.
要是我在你吃饭的时候
If something happens to me...
有个三长两短 你只要记住
while you're at lunch, just remember,
我非常爱你 而且我毫无怨言
I love you to pieces and I hold no grudges.
够了 我不去了
Oh, that's it. I-I'm not going.
这下你高兴了 保罗
See what you've done, Paul?
我
I--
我留下
I'll stay.
瞎说什么呢 你得去约会
Nonsense, you have your date.
这是最好的安排 真的
It's for the best. Really.
我看能不能跟他约在明天
I'll see if he can meet tomorrow.
这不行 你劝劝她 保罗
Oh, no, we couldn't. Tell her, Paul.
去去去 去吧
Go, go, go, go.
我没事
I'm fine.
这次机会对你太重要了
This is too important for you.
说实话 本来我就觉得今天
To be perfectly frank, the day was already feeling
日程排得太满了
a little overcrowded for my liking.
你真是个小天使
You're an angel.
我来问问这破地方有没有鸡汤
Let's see if they have any chicken soup in this dump.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
鹅肝配黑巧克力酱
Foie gras with dark chocolate sauce
和苦橙果酱
and a bitter orange marmalade.
是这太热了还是我自己的问题
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
我上周吃过了 你喜欢的话还挺好吃的
I had it last week. It's good if you like that kind of thing.
这真的像听起来那么罪恶和疯狂吗
Is it as sinful and insane as it sounds?
有点油腻
It's a little rich.
让我想起我母亲以前为逾越节家宴做的甜点
It evoked a dessert my mother used to make for seder.
我很高兴来到这里
I'm so delighted to be here.
要是保罗也能来就好了 可惜
I just wish Paul were up to it, but...
布兰奇 谢谢你的盛情邀请
Thank you, Blanche, for the lovely invitation.
这装潢简直太棒了
The room is simply magnificent.
当然我看过这里的介绍 但还没用餐
Of course I've read about it, but even before one bite,
它就超出了我的所有预期
it exceeds all expectations.
灯光这么暗谁看得清东西
Who can see with this lighting?
还有这个菜单 是安德烈的妻子西蒙妮写的
And this menu -- Andre's wife, Simone, writes them,
不过她这字写的
but her penmanship --
我帮你看
I can help.
你哪里看不清
Where are you looking?
说什么呢 我又不是小孩子
Nonsense, I'm not a child.
今晚对茱莉亚很重要 布兰奇
Tonight's a very big night for Julia, Blanche.
全国各地最耀眼的
Public television's brightest stars
公共电视明星都会来
from all over the country are coming,
而她是贵宾
and she's a guest of honor.
是的 没错 我知道
Yes, yes. I know.
我看过备忘录了
I read the memo.
你知道真正神奇的地方在哪吗
You know what's truly amazing?
《法国大厨》为《精通法式大厨》
"The French Chef" has brought a whole new audience
带来了一批新读者
to "Mastering."
自从她上电视以来
Sales have more than tripled
销♥售♥额增长了两倍多
since she went on the airwaves.
那我得抽空去看看
I'll have to check it out.
你从没看过吗
Oh, you've never watched it?
说实话 我基本上不看电视
Truth is, I hardly watch any television at all.
完全可以理解
Well, I completely understand.
保罗和我去年才刚买♥♥了第一台电视机
Paul and I bought our first television just this past year,
而且只是因为我有了自己的节目
and only because I've got my own show.
电视这种昙花一现的东西
There's something transient and ephemeral
我觉得不可靠
about television which makes me leery.
我不同意你的观点 布兰奇
I respectfully disagree, Blanche.
无可否认 电视普及是大势所趋
There's no denying it. TV is the future.
电视可不是未来
TV is not the future.
它是一时兴起 电波不是实物
It's fleeting. Airwaves carry no weight.
它们没有重量 但手里的书
They have no heft. Now, a book in your hands --
书本中的知识在购买♥♥它们的读者
Books accumulate in the minds of the readers
脑中慢慢积累
who invest in them.
天哪 说得真好
Gosh, I like that.
书是一种遗产 一种值得骄傲的遗产
Well, books are a legacy -- a legacy to be proud of.
别误会
Don't get me wrong --
我很高兴你的节目让你名声大噪
I'm glad your show is helping to get your name out there,
不过下一本书要准备起来了
but we want that next book.
这才是关键
That's what's important.
这才是重点
That's what counts.
再等一分钟
Just another minute.
不能再多等一下吗
Couldn't we leave that in a little longer?
好不容易能让他的嘴巴消停一会
It's been such a nice respite from all the complaining.
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe.
你说话太含糊了
You're mumbling.
我们听不清
We can't understand you.
我嘴里有体温计
With the thermometer in my mouth --
你想要另一种测量方法吗
Would you prefer the alternative?
别担心 医生 我会先把体温计拿出来
Don't worry, Doc. I'll take the stick out first.
年轻人 我要做诊断了
Well, young man, I'm ready to make my diagnosis.
我得了什么病 医生 快告诉我
What is it, Doctor? Tell me quickly.
有话就直说
Rip the Band-Aid off.
在我多年的行医生涯中
In all my years in practice,
我从未见过这样的病例
I've never seen anything quite like it.
我就知道 我的病很严重
I knew it. I knew it was bad.
看见没
See?
你得了轻微的流感
You have a mild flu.
你是说轻微流感吗
A mild flu, you say?
是的 他过一天左右就会好的
Yes, he'll be fine in a day or so.
多休息
Get lots of rest.
多喝点鸡汤没坏处
And, uh, some more chicken soup wouldn't hurt.
就这些吗 医生
Is that it, doctor?
就这些 亲爱的
That's it, sweetheart.
好好尽你妻子的义务 让他多喝水
Now, be a good wife and keep him full of liquids,
他很快就会好起来的
and he'll be better in no time.
妻子 不不不不
Wife? No, no. No, no, no. No.
他跟我吗 不 我们没结婚
Him and me? No, we're not married.
绝对不是夫妻关系
We're definitely not married.
下次 你最好把戒指取下来
Next time, you may want to take the ring off,
你个大渣男
you son of a bitch.
不不不 等等 不是
No, no, no. No, wait. No.
不是这样的 你误会了
No, there's been a misunderstanding.
我不确定你在哪里可以弄到这本书
I'm not sure where you can find a print.
或许在公共图书馆
Perhaps at the Public Library.
《集成报告一》
"Integration Report One."
好 我会记住的
Okay, I'll remember that.
很抱歉我没在见面之前先阅读
I'm sorry I didn't watch this before we met.
事情太突然了
It all happened so last minute.
你用不着道歉
You don't need to apologize.
如果没有瑞奇的鼓励
I would never have made the film
我不可能拍出这部电影
without Ricky's encouragement.
他对你评价很高
He spoke very highly of you.
但我得提醒你 想拍独♥立♥纪录片
But I have to warn you -- independent documentaries?
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表