剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
我有很多让自己忙活的方法
I'm finding plenty of ways to keep busy.
忙活
Keep busy?
我认识的多数成年人都是用工作让自己忙活
Most grown men I know keep busy by working.
我们很高兴你还在工作 老爹
Well, we're certainly glad you're still working, Pop.
这次出差终于把你
It took this business trip
带到了密西西比河以东
to finally get you east of the Mississippi.
别说这个
Don't remind me.
你能承认你喜欢这房♥子吗
And can you admit that you like the house?
我喜欢 很漂亮
Oh, I do. It's beautiful.
房♥子很坚固 性价比很高
A very solid house. And good for the price.
是的 我们非常感谢您的帮助
Yes, we were very grateful for the help.
不过我进来时注意到
I did notice, coming in,
屋子南面的排水沟
the gutters on the south side,
得通一通了
they could use some tending to.
没问题
Well, okey-dokey.
小事一桩
Easy-peasy.
保罗 我知道你很忙
Paul, I know you're keeping busy,
不过维修保养这个房♥子会不会有损
but would it be a violation of your early retirement
你提前退休的生活和你的纤纤玉手呢
and your delicate hands to tend to the needs of your house?
老爹 别说了
Oh, you. Stop it.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Sweetie, you okay?
朱莉娅 我...我在一个没有品味和好奇心的
Julia, I -- I wasted a '55 Bordeaux
人身上浪费了一瓶55年的波尔多葡萄酒
on a man with no taste or curiosity.
我们还是睡吧
Let's just go to bed.
至少我知道它的价值
Well, you certainly didn't waste it on me.
多喝了一杯后
And after drinking that extra glass,
我觉得自己有点像农场主的女儿
I feel a little like the farmer's daughter.
性奋狂热
Randy and amorous.
不是我主动要退休的
I did not choose to retire.
他根本不知道事情的来龙去脉
He has no idea what happened
或这个行业的行事方式
or how these things work.
但他却依然拿这些问题反复
And then to have to relive the humiliation all over again
羞辱我
through those questions.
纤纤玉手 朱莉娅 你看这话说的
Delicate hands, Julia. Really?
我每周练习两次柔道 这双手可是致命杀器
I practice judo twice a week. These hands are lethal weapons!
你不能把他的话当真
You can't take him seriously.
他对所有人都尖酸刻薄
He has a sour word for everyone.
我好不容易适应了平民生活
I've finally come to terms with civilian life,
接受了新生活对我们的意义
and -- and with what this new phase means for us,
然后他突然闯进来
and he comes in --
你父亲很擅长
Your father just knows
让我迅速感知自己的渺小
how to make me feel very small very fast.
那是他的天赋
Well, it's his gift.
他只是易怒而且
He's just angry and --
年纪大了
And old.
是啊 这是什么时候的事
Yes. When did that happen?
仿佛一夜之间他就成了这个
It's almost like overnight, he's turned into this old man
性情大变的老头
he never used to be.
我很想工作 你知道的
I'd love to be working. You know that.
不 不
No, no.
别这样 不要妄自菲薄
Don't do that. Don't undervalue what you do
和看轻我们拥有的一切
and what we have.
如果这次会议顺利的话
If this meeting goes well --
毫无疑问会很顺利
Of course it's going to go well.
这不是外♥交♥部♥
This isn't the foreign service.
他们叫你来不是为了解雇你
They don't call you in to fire you.
目前还没有定论 但如果进展顺利
Nothing's a done deal yet, but if it does go well,
我们就可以一起做这部节目
we'll be making this show together,
而且没有你我无法成事 保罗
and I wouldn't be able to do it without you, Paul.
而且我要把你榨干
And I am going to work you to the bone.
你之前说农夫的女儿 对吗
Famer's daughter, you said?
驾
Giddy up.
但这只是个数字游戏 说到底
But it's just a numbers game, and at the end of the day,
电视台负担不起
the station can't afford it.
太糟了
Oh, shit.
是啊 我们很遗憾
Yeah. We're sad.
是因为试播节目效果不好吗
Is this because of the pilot?
我知道当时场面有点手忙脚乱
I know things got a bit lawless.
没有 朱莉娅 完全不是
No, Julia, not at all.
制♥作♥节目本来就没有秩序可言
Making television is chaotic.
我们已经习惯了
We are all used to that.
你应该知道亨特是这个节目的忠实拥护者
And you should know that Hunter is a big advocate of the show.
这个决定纯粹是从经济角度出发
This decision is purely a financial one.
我们试图缩减成本
We tried to wrestle the numbers into submission,
但现实很残酷 这笔买♥♥卖♥♥不划算
but the -- the cold, hard truth is that they don't add up.
代价太大了
The costs are too considerable.
有多大
How considerable?
我是说
Uh, I mean...
我们可以建一个厨房♥
Well, I could build you a set,
但我们还需考虑到食物和人力成本的问题
but then we'd have to worry about covering food, and labor,
还有
and --
总之开销很大
and it's a lot.
非常大
Mucho. Hmm?
-开销大在哪里 -好吧
- Well, what's a lot? - Yeah.
我能解决
I can do that.
什么
Excuse me?
这些我来搞定 我会承担这些费用
Yes, I'll pay fot it. I'll cover those costs.
听着 我知道你很失望
Look, I-I know you're disappointed --
不不不 我一点都不失望
Oh, no, no. No, I'm not disappointed.
反而很兴奋
This is actually exciting.
如果钱是唯一的问题 我不会让它成为阻碍
If money is our only concern, I won't let it stand in our way.
听着
Now -- Now, look --
朱莉娅 太棒了
Julia, this is wonderful.
但你确定吗
But you're -- you're sure?
当然
Yes!
开干吧
Let's do it.
然后她从楼梯上摔了下来
And then she fell down the stairs,
擦伤了双膝
skinned both knees...
-天哪 -正好跌落在威尔逊神父的脚边
- My godness. - ...and landed right at the feet of Father Wilson
裙子盖在头上
with her skirt over her head.
真棒 行了 莱迪厄
Yes, alright, Pop.
所以没错 她的确是班上的小丑
So yes, class clown indeed.
但也一直是所有人最喜欢的僚机
But always everyone's favorite wingman.
她再也不是僚机了
Well, wingman no more.
亲爱的 这一次 你是飞行员
Love, this time, you're the pilot.
她自己的飞机
Of her pilot.
问你个事
Uh, let me ask you something.
你是一个通情达理 相当有魅力的
You're a reasonable, reasonably attractive woman
中年妇女
of a certain age.
你嘴真甜
Aren't you sweet?
你愿意在电视里的厨房♥里
Would you be prancing around a kitchen set?
忙前忙后吗
On a television?
没什么大不了的
It's okay, okay.
不不 我以你为傲 只不过我觉得
No, no, I'm -- I'm proud of you. It's just that I think --
朱莉娅是个天生的表演者
Julia is a natural performer.
如果我有她一半的魅力
If I had half her charm,
-我都能统治世界了 -说到魅力
- I could rule the world. - And speaking of charm,
谁想敬个酒 不是你 约翰
who wants to make a toast? Not you, John.
保罗 天哪
Oh, Paul, no.
鱼子酱马上来
And caviar is on the way.
这太奢侈了 亲爱的
It's just too extravagant, honey.
胡说 我们是在庆祝
Nonsense. We're celebrating.
没错
We certainly are.
我想说
And I would just like to say,
一直以来我都有很多疑虑
I have had many, many doubts along the way.
但当初我错看了烹饪书
But I was wrong about the cookbook,
我希望自己也错看了
and I hope that I'm wrong
这档电视节目
about this television program, as well.
亲爱的
Darling?
我失陪一会
Excuse me for a moment.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表