剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
拉斯 回去见
Russ, I'll see you back there.
很高兴见到你 好极了
Nice to meet you. Yeah, that's great.
她今早在电台的表现也出色级了
She killed on the radio this morning, too.
我喜欢她说的冰盒子
I loved the bit about iceboxes.
我也从来不叫那些"冰箱"
I never call them "refrigerators" either.
谁有时间说完整
Who has the time?
你真的挖到宝了 很有趣
You really got something. It's funny.
之前我完全不理解 但这个周末我懂了
I didn't understand it at all till this weekend.
烹饪节目 还是她来当主持人
A cooking show? With her as host?
我觉得电视界没见过这样的节目
I don't think we've seen anything quite like this.
拉斯 我跟费城的人谈了
Oh, and Russ, I spoke with Philly.
你会接到电♥话♥
Expect a call.
谢谢 好极了
Thank you. Great.
你是怎么想到《法国大厨》这个节目的
How did you come up with "The French Chef"?
你怎么会知道这能火
I mean, how did you know?
我没想到
I didn't.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
我觉得我母亲会喜欢《法国大厨》
I think my mother would have loved "The French Chef."
伊迪丝看电视吗
Oh, Edith with a television?
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
她太忙碌 连正经坐下的时间都没有
She was too busy to sit still long enough.
她卧床不起的时候
You know, when she was bedridden,
我愿意给她画画
I would draw for her,
让她能有些可以批评的东西
just so she would have something to critique.
她活着的目的就是为了挖苦他人
She lived to deliver pithy barbs.
我的工作给了她大量机会
My work gave her ample opportunity.
但我爱她 所以
But I loved her, so...
很抱歉我没有经常来看你
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to visit you,
还有罗伯特
or Robert, as much as I'd like.
你一直支持我们
You've always been there for both of us.
现在朱莉娅就在我的客厅里
And now Julia's right there in my living room.
我很意外这个系列
I'm surprised there has been
在这里会有这么大的反响
such a big response to the series here.
你不该惊讶
You shouldn't be.
在旧金山 食物就是一切
In San Francisco, food is everything.
这是我爱这座城市的原因之一
It's one of the things I love most about this city.
但你搬去了格鲁姆斯维尔
You've departed to Gloomsville.
彼得被调任至芝加哥的总部办公室了
Peter is being transferred to the head office in Chicago.
应该说是升职 这是个绝佳的机会
Promoted, rather. It's a great opportunity...
但你不想离开旧金山吗
But you don't want to leave San Francisco?
为了什么 披萨派和波兰香肠吗
For what? Pizza pie and Polish sausages?
波兰香肠美味无比
Polish sausages are magnificent.
带罂粟籽的鸡蛋蛋糕
The egg buns with poppy seeds.
那些会卡在我牙齿里
They get stuck in my teeth.
我有点任性了
Oh, I am being unfair.
毕竟这是他的梦想
It's his dream, after all.
但我只是没想到生活会出现如此巨变
But I just wasn't expecting such upheaval in my life,
更别说这个年纪了
not at this age.
我已经安定下来了
I'm settled.
我已经熟了
I'm cooked.
相信我 我懂
Believe me, I understand.
你和朱莉娅跨越了大半个地球搬回来
You and Julia moved all over the world.
肯定不容易 尤其是对她来说
That must have been hard, especially for her.
她很喜欢
Oh, she loved it.
我觉得你能来这里支持她很贴心
Well, I think it's sweet that you're here supporting her.
我一直羡慕你们俩
I've always admired you two.
我很高兴母亲去世后 你找到了她
I'm so happy you found her after Mother passed.
别担心搬家
Don't worry about the move.
这个世界的运作方式神秘莫测
The world works in mysterious ways.
没什么是意料之中
Nothing is predictable.
而且爱的好处在于
And the good thing about love...
它会迁移
is that it travels.
尽管有时它会考虑不周
Though, it can be extremely inconsiderate,
偶尔还会自私
occasionally self-centered.
费尔蒙特诺布山酒店
你真贴心 还送我回来 詹姆斯
It's very kind of you to escort me home, James.
谢谢你做我的白衣骑士
Thank you for being my knight in shining armor.
肯没什么用
Ken was not very helpful.
帅小伙都这样
The handsome ones never are.
知道吗
You know...
我也有过一个烹饪节目
I had a cooking show once.
那会我肯定在法国
I must have been in France.
进展不顺利
Didn't do very well.
肯定是时机不好
Oh, bad timing, I'm sure.
不 不是那样
No. It wasn't that.
美国人不可能喜欢我这种又老又胖的基佬
America can't love a fat old fairy like me.
詹姆斯
Oh, James.
别这样
No.
但你不同 你让人们快乐
You, on the other hand, make people very happy,
包括我
including me.
马林外有一座美不胜收的葡萄酒庄园
Now, there's a wonderful vineyard just outside of Marin
他家有无与伦比的西拉葡萄
with an unbelievable Syrah,
比罗纳河谷产区的一切都好
better than anything from the Rhone Valley.
会让你喝了能自动脱衣
It will knock your socks off.
我真心动 亲爱的詹姆斯
It is oh-so-tempting, my darling James,
但我得走了
but I think I have to go.
当然 当然
Yes. Of course, of course.
去楼上换衣服 带上保罗 我等你
Go up and change, grab Paul, I'll wait.
不是 抱歉 我去不了
No, I'm sorry, I can't.
他真幸运 保罗·查尔德
Lucky man, Paul Child.
但你不能这么容易摆脱我
But you can't shake me that easily.
下次我们去纽约
Next we'll take on New York.
或甚至可怕的波士顿
Or even dreary Boston.
-非常感谢 -谢谢 女士
- Thank you so much. - Thanks, ma'am.
去哪里
Where to?
19街和戴蒙德街
19th and Diamond Street.
保罗
Paul?
保罗 你在吗
Paul, are you here?
保罗
Paul?
你在这里
You're here.
我想你了
I missed you.
你是谁来着
Who are you, again?
保罗 别这样
Oh, Paul, don't.
我去洗漱一番 然后我们就去
I'll freshen up and then we can go
你提到的那个咖啡馆
to the bistro you mentioned.
我今天和克莱尔去了
I-I went there with Claire today.
那我们去其他地方
Well, somewhere else, then.
我不想出门
I don't feel like going out.
在我们的最后一晚吗
On our last night?
真的 保罗 我们做点什么吧
Oh, really, Paul, let's do something.
你在《湾区好日子》的表现真耀眼
You were dynamite on "Good Day by the Bay."
你看了吗
Oh, you watched?
当然
Of course.
我知道这个周末跟我们想象的不同
I know this weekend wasn't what we pictured.
我有点得意忘形了
I-I got carried away.
大家都想要你
Everyone wants you.
我也不能怪他们
And I can hardly blame them.
我也想要
I do, too.
客房♥服务吗
Room service?
好极了
Oh, yes.
保罗 你确定吗
Oh, Paul, are you sure?
当然
Oh, yes.
这感觉的好奇怪 突然从无名小卒到大明星
It's very strange to go from no one to someone all at once.
我猜我得适应着分享你了
I suppose I'll have to get used to sharing you.
分享一个凯撒沙拉吗
Ooh, split a Caesar?
不 我不想
No, I don't want that.
凯撒沙拉可以 但不能分享
I mean, yes to Caesar, no to sharing.
是不能分享我 但可以分享沙拉
No to me being shared, yes to sharing the salad.
我们一起想办法
We'll navigate it together.
我不明白到底发生了什么
See, I don't quite understand what's happening.
一开始我觉得很吓人
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表