剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
This is the mock-up I'm giving to Russ.
好看极了 亲爱的
Oh, that's lovely, sweetheart.
你不是今晚还要给拉斯写节目提纲吗
Don't you have to write your outline for Russ tonight?
我真不明白你为什么要开烹饪课
I just don't understand why you're doing all this.
我们得让他别去烦她
We need to get him out of her hair.
他睡着了
He nodded off.
我得带她回家了 但请告诉朱莉娅
I have to get her home, but tell Julia
能有事做实在太棒了
it was so nice having something to do again.
我会的
I will.
从萝茜出生后
Since Roise's been born,
我的脑子就成了一团浆糊
my brain has been pudding.
但经过今天 虽然忙疯了
But after today, as crazy as it was,
我也许回家后会开始写学位论文
I might go home tonight and work on my dissertation.
瞧瞧你 真出息
Well, look at that.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
这简直就是艺术
That was just like arts and crafts.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得虾能催情吗
Do you think shrimp is an aphrodisiac?
查尔德太太
Mrs. Child?
叫我朱莉娅吧 亲爱的
Oh, it's Julia, dear, please.
朱莉娅 我叫芭比
Oh, uh, Julia. Um, my name is Babe,
我只想说
and, uh, I just wanted to say, um,
我母亲今年年初去世了
my mother died earlier this year,
自那以后我一直很低落
and, um, I've been very low.
我丈夫一直不知道该如何...
My husband hasn't known how to, uh --
总之过得不容易
Well, it's been hard.
但今天是我第一次感到做回了原来的自己
But today was the first day that I felt like my old self,
谢谢你
so thank you.
不 芭比 是我谢谢你
Oh, no, Babe. Thank you.
这对我来说意义重大
That means so much to me.
我等不及告诉朋友们
Yeah. Well, I can't wait to tell my friends
看你的节目了
and watch the show.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝晚安
Have a good one.
晚安
Good night.
我们把课上完了
Well, we got through that.
是啊
We did.
我留下来收拾
I'll stay and clean.
不不不 你回家吧
Oh, no, no, no. You -- You go.
你做的已经够多了
You've done more than enough.
再拿一瓶酒回去
And take a bottle of wine with you.
我把这里收拾好后
I'll just straighten up here
开始撰写下一集的提纲
and get started on the next episode.
如果能安慰到你 我们赚的钱刚好够
Well, we made just enough, if it's any consolation.
刚好够吗
Was just enough, huh?
一分不差
To the penny.
那我得每周末开课了
Then I'll need to do this every week.
看来是如此
It looks that way.
行吧
Oh, alright, then.
至少我们让芭比笑了
At least we made Babe laugh.
这还不错
There's that.
对
Yeah.
谁是芭比
Who's Babe?
然后第六集里非常特别的是...
And then what's really nice is that in Episode 6 --
你就写了这些吗
This is all you have for me?
这不够吗
Is that not enough?
当然不够
No, it's not enough.
你只交了12份食谱 我们需要26份
You only submitted 12 recipes. We need 26.
这节目一共26集 记得吗
We're doing 26 episodes, remember?
对 26份 知道了
Okay, 26. Got it.
而且需要有条理
And they need to be organized.
我不想要毫无章法的一堆食谱
I don't want a babble of recipes with no methodology.
拉斯 这些操作台不行
Russ? These counters won't work.
对朱莉娅的身高来说太矮了
They're too low for Julia's height.
我给了准确的数据
I gave specific measurements.
跟拿榔头的家伙们说
Talk to the guys with the hammers.
这是日程表
This is the schedule.
我们每周都按这个时间录制
This is what we have to do every week.
每周一提前三天写剧本
Script three days in advance on Mondays.
周二排练读稿
Run-through on Tuesday.
周三购买♥♥食物并进行技术排练
Food shopping and tech rehearsals on Wednesdays.
周四录制
We shoot Thursday.
周五剪辑
Editing begins on Fridays.
天哪 好的
Oh, my. Okay.
而且你得考虑这一季节目的结构
And you will need to think about how the season is structured.
结构 什么意思
Structured? Like --
就是什么时候播什么食谱
Like which recipes come when.
这个结构 懂了 当然
Oh, structured. Yes, of course.
我知道是什么意思
I know what that is.
洗碗机的间隔不对
The -- The spacing isn't right for the dishwasher.
这些都得移过去
That all has to shift over!
我们刚知道电视两个月
Our knowledge of television is only two months old.
私下告诉你 我们才买♥♥了第一台电视机
Between you and me, we just got our first TV.
有你是我们的幸运 拉斯
We're lucky to have you, Russ.
嗯 这个再看吧
Yeah. Well... we'll see.
拉斯 厨房♥的岛台和水池之间
And uh, Russ, I think we'll need another foot
还要多加一英尺
between the island and the sink.
我刚才说了 去找那边的家伙
Like, I said, talk to those guys over there.
我得去《阅读时刻》的片场了
I've got to get to the set of "I've Been Reading."
好极了
Just wonderful.
你们这群"那边的家伙" 过来
Alright, you "Guys over there," Come here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
就...这些尺寸全错了
Just -- These dimensions are all wrong.
按照我说的做 来人在那里伸个拇指
Just follow my lead. Someone put a thumb right there.
就那里
Right there.
那么 为满足你内心的恶魔
So, satisfy your inner scoundrel
《阅读时刻》
并飞奔去最近的书店购买♥♥
and hie thee to the nearest bookseller to purchase
《妓♥女♥和牛郎
Whoresons and Pizzles:
莎士比亚的讽刺艺术》
The Art of the Shakespearean Insult."
克拉伦斯 感谢你的到来
Clarence, thank you so much for joining us.
多谢邀请 阿尔伯特
Thank you for having me, Albert.
下周再会 亲爱的朋友和读者
Until next week, dear friends and readers,
我是主持人阿尔伯特·杜汉姆教授
I am your host, Professor Albert Duhamel.
命运眷顾勇者
Audentes fortuna iuvat.
结束
And we're out.
抱歉 各位 我无意打断
Um, sorry, folks. Don't mean to interrupt.
阿尔伯特 你看着真精神 莫拉什呢
Albert, looking good up there. Where's Morash?
我刚才去《法国大厨》找你
I went over to "The French Chef" to find you.
对了 超爱那里的布景 效果肯定极好
Love the set, by the way. It'll be beautiful.
我得来这里录制
Well, I have to be here for tapings.
不不不 你不需要
Oh, no. No. No, no, no, you don't.
我想让朱莉娅那边快速进展 我不需要你在这里
I want to get Julia moving. I don't need you here.
这个节目自己都能录制
This show can run itself.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
就是个比喻 阿尔伯特
It's a figure of speech, Albert.
但我有信心这里的工作人员都很有能力
But I'm confident the legs over here are strong.
你不能带走拉斯
Well, you can't take Russ.
抱歉突然各位这个消息
I'm sorry to spring this on everyone,
但现在情况紧急
but this is where we are.
拉斯 你负责朱莉娅
Russ, you're with Julia.
阿尔伯特 理查德可以做你的新制片人
Albert, uh, you'll get Richard as your new producer.
天地良心 谁是理查德
Well, who in holy Christmas is Richard?
他不能做我的制片人
He can't be my producer.
他说得对 我不能
He's right. I can't.
我不看书
I don't read.
那行吧
Alright, uh, well --
爱丽丝
Alice?
你看书吗
Do you read?
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表