剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
You've been here all this time?
你真是天使 毫无疑问
You're an angel, that's what you are.
我们很快乐
We had fun.
我从没付过保姆前
I've never paid a babysitter before.
这次我请客
This one's on the house.
别忘了一小时后给他拍嗝
Just don't forget to burp him in an hour.
你今天回来得挺早
Home early today.
我得去为电台晚宴换衣服了
I have to change for the WNET Gala.
你今天对她太严厉了
You were too tough on her today.
什么
What?
你说的不公平
That wasn't fair.
我不同意 那女人装腔作势 动来动去
I disagree. The woman gushes and flutters.
丢人 我下午看了她的节目
Shamed into it, I took a peek at her program this afternoon.
她耍怪的样子像露西尔·鲍尔
She mugs like she's Lucille Ball.
小心点 布兰奇
Careful, Blanche.
你会成为我们社里反对技术进步的人
You'll be known as our resident Luddite.
我完全支持进步
I'm all for progress.
一周一章
A chapter a week, please.
也许我把气出在了错误的人身上
Maybe I'm taking my frustration out on the wrong person.
什么意思
Meaning what?
你在烹饪书上花了太多时间
You spend too much time on cookbooks.
布兰奇 你今天刚在午餐上
Blanche, you just made an argument for them
为烹饪书辩护
today at lunch.
对 为了她
Yes, for her.
她能做这些 她只能做这些
That's what she can do -- the best that she can do.
她可以写烹饪书
She can write cookbooks.
你却不一样
You are another story.
这只是一本书
It's one book.
我列表上的一本书
It's one book on my list.
问题不在这
That is not the point.
我一直在这个行业里 朱蒂斯
I have been around the block, Judith.
我拥有这个这行业的一部分
I own the block.
我知道发生了什么
I can see what's happening,
你的心在哪
where your heart is.
那又如何
So what?
如果这让我开心
So what if it gives me pleasure,
我喜欢和朱莉娅·查尔德在一起 不行吗
if I enjoy spending time with Julia Child?
因为你的成就是安妮·弗兰克
Because your legacy is Anne Frank,
让-保罗·萨特 和加缪
Jean-Paul Sartre, and Camus.
你刚赢得了国家图书奖
You just won the National Book Award.
所以呢
Okay?
你是这个国家卓越的女性编辑
You are the preeminent woman editor in the country.
我培养了你成长到今天
I have groomed you to be that.
其他再没有像你一样的人 除了我
There is no one else like you, except me.
这意味着你是其他所有女性的榜样
That makes you an example for all other women.
你不能在这个行业里
And you cannot take your stature,
拿自己的名声和机会冒险
this opportunity you have as a woman in this business
浪费在编辑烹饪书上
and squander it editing cookbooks.
让别人去做 任何人都可以
Let someone else do that. Anyone else.
你不行
You cannot.
你不能
You cannot.
我还有晚宴要参加
I have a gala to attend.
明天见 布兰奇
I'll see you tomorrow, Blanche.
晚上好 女士
Good evening, ma'am.
朱莉娅
Julia.
这裙子真美
That is some dress.
谢谢 拉斯
Oh, thank you, Russ.
你也看起来很帅气
You look very dapper yourself.
不 我没有燕尾服
No, I don't own a tuxedo.
依旧英俊
Well, handsome nonetheless.
来了不少人
It's quite a crowd.
是啊 都是为了你
I know, for you.
不仅是为了我
Well, it's not just for me.
我们拿一杯酒作为防御
Shall we procure a drink for fortification
然后进去吧
and then head in?
保罗呢
Where's Paul?
很不幸他身体不适
Oh, he's under the weather, unfortunately.
今晚做我的男伴吧
Be my date for the evening?
当然可以
Absolutely.
你打电♥话♥了
You rang?
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
我去晚宴要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for the gala.
我也是
That makes two of us.
你还没穿衣服 而且你病得这么重
You're not dressed and -- You're sick as a dog.
要是我错过她这个时刻 就得天打雷劈
I'll be damned if I miss this moment of hers.
但这些袖扣就像地狱来的家伙
But these cufflinks come from a circle of Hell
我才刚刚认识
I've only just now become acquainted with.
那你也得帮我
I'll trade you.
你可以帮我拉上裙子
You can help me zip up my dress.
看来我穿了一条单身女性
Apparently, I'm wearing something single ladies
不该自己一人时穿的衣服
aren't supposed to put on on their own.
很好 关上门
Good. Shut the door.
女士们先生们 有请今晚的司仪
Ladies and gentlemen, our emcee for this evening --
美国总统
the President of the United States.
最近有个叫沃恩·米德的家伙
There's a fella named Vaughn Meader
总是到处假装是我
running around, pretending to be me,
偷走我最脍炙人口的台词
stealin' all my best lines.
"不要问你能为自己的国家做什么"
"Ask not what you can do for your country."
这是我说的
That's my line.
听说米德先生今晚没空
Apparently, Mr. Meader wasn't available this evening.
我迟到了吗 我怕迟到了
Am I late? I was afraid I'd be late.
完全没有 你真美
Oh, not at all. And how lovely you look.
我很高兴来这里
I'm so happy to be here.
找到你的座位 女士
Find your seat, Ma'am.
别管我 坐哪都行
Don't mind me. Take any seat.
就算你要背过身也无所谓
It doesn't matter if you have to turn around.
反正上面没什么可看的
There's nothing to see up here anyway.
杰姬今晚不会来
Jackie's not coming tonight.
大家好
Everyone.
朱蒂斯
Oh, Judith.
他很厉害 我之前看过他表演
He's very good. I've seen him before.
真是喜庆
Well, isn't this jolly fun.
不如我们开始吧
Might as well kick things off.
敬我们 敬波士顿电台
To us, To WGBH,
敬《法国大厨》
and to "The French Chef."
说得好
Here, here.
今晚我们致敬公共电视
Tonight, we're here to honor public television,
杰姬告诉我那种电视是
which Jackie tells me means television
所有人都要付钱 却没有人看的类型
that everyone has to pay for and no one actually watches.
这边
This way.
但我告诉他"尼基塔 我不能带你去任何地方"
But I told him, I said, "Nikita, I can't take you anywhere."
你们来干什么
Oh, what are you two doing?
保罗 这太劳累你了
Oh, Paul, this is too much.
你该待在床上
You're meant to be in bed.
我该跟你在一起 亲爱的
I'm meant to be with you, love.
还有阿维斯
And Avis.
阿维斯 你这个尤物
Avis. Oh, you gorgeous thing.
我就是一时兴起
It was a moment of impetuousness,
而且已经有点后悔了
and I'm already having second thoughts.
快别想了
Vanish them off .
...客人 瓦格纳市长和他妻子
...guests, Mayor Wagner and his wife.
以及休·凯利国会议员
And Congressman Hugh Carey.
现在我想介绍另外一个特殊嘉宾
And now I'd like to introduce another very special guest.
她是《精通法式大厨》的作者
She's the author of "Mastering the Art of French Cooking"
也是波士顿电台《法国大厨》的主持人
and the host of "The French Chef" on WGBH,
如今该节目在全国播放
now playing across the country --
朱莉娅·查尔德太太
Mrs. Julia Child.
时间正好
Just in time.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢 总统先生
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表