剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
不能全是步骤步骤步骤
It can't all just be facts, facts, facts.
还应该开开玩笑
There should be jokes, too.
绝对的
Oh, absolutely.
点燃火柴
Light a match...
站远点
stand away...
任其燃烧吧
and let 'er rip.
万岁
Hurray!
拍到哪儿了
Where were we?
对了
Oh, right.
放进烤箱烤30分钟
Now we put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
就是这样 等等
That's it. Whoa, whoa.
在节目结尾
At the end of the episode,
你应该走出厨房♥ 坐在餐桌前
you should leave the kitchen, go to the table,
品尝你制♥作♥的美味
and taste what you've made.
好主意啊
Oh, how marvelous!
我打电♥话♥让拉斯负责这事
I'll call Russ and take care of it.
该拍我讲红酒了 对吧
Oh, this is where I talk about the wine, correct?
是的 终于啊
Yes. Finally.
"你可以用一瓶年份短的上好勃艮第配这道菜"
" You can serve this with a fine young Burgundy."
"年份久的醇香红酒
" An old delicate wine
会丧失其风味..."
would get lost in the robust--"
我们还有多少时间
How are we for time?
我觉得没有时间说这些了 保罗斯基
I don't think there's room for this, Paulski.
说的是 确实不够了
Kill my darlings, why don't you?
今天的节目就到这里
我是朱莉娅·查尔德
感谢大家收看
假装吃就好了
J-Just mime it.
明天还会用到这道菜
You need that for tomorrow.
"我是朱莉娅·查尔德
"This is Julia Child.
今天的节目就到这里
我是朱莉娅·查尔德
感谢大家收看
感谢大家收看"
Thank you for tuning in."
今天的节目就到这里
我是朱莉娅·查尔德
感谢大家收看
停
And...cut.
干得好 伙伴们
Oh, well done, team.
你做到了
You did it.
你做出了一个节目
You made a show.
-是吗 -对啊
- Did I? - Yeah.
这个嘛
Well...
如果我只记得做对的地方
if I can remember everything I did right
忘记失误的地方 那也许
and forget everything I did wrong, then maybe,
也许我们是做出了一个节目
maybe we made a show.
说到这个
And on that note,
我睡觉之前还要去读会书
I have some reading to do before bed.
现在都凌晨两点了
It's 2:00 in the morning.
是厄普代克的书
It's Updike.
天呐 都凌晨两点了吗
Goodness, is it really 2:00 A.M.?
谢谢你 朱莉娅
Thank you, Julia.
谢谢你 查尔德先生
Thank you, Mr. Child.
叫我保罗吧 亲爱的
Paul, my dear.
我们给你叫车
We'll call you a cab.
请进
Come in.
我就是想道声晚安
I just wanted to say good night
再次感谢你大老远赶来
and thank you again for coming all this way,
为我的小节目花费一整天
for giving my little show your entire day,
还要赶着读厄普代克的书
with Updike snapping at your toes.
我知道不容易
I know it wasn't easy.
我只是很抱歉不能亲眼目睹
I'm only sorry I won't be able to see
你的付出得到回报
all your hard work pay off.
这个嘛
Well...
比起担心一个业余选手的白日梦
you have more important things to do
你还有更重要的事情要做
than worry about the pipe dreams of an amateur.
我要留下来
I'm staying.
多留一天又怎样
What's one more day?
我怎么能够错过
How could I miss this?
厄普代克怎么办
And Updike?
去他的厄普代克
Updike be damned.
谢谢你 朱蒂斯
Oh, thank you, Judith.
谢谢你这么在乎
Thank you for caring so much.
在乎你的事毫不费力
It's easy with you.
你太嘴甜了
Yes, well...
说句题外话
Off topic,
本人主演的《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》
讲述女性在光怪陆离的大都市中发现爱的故事
你觉得玛丽·泰勒·摩尔有多重
how much do you think Mary Tyler Moore weighs?
等你好了就出发
Ready when you are.
保罗
Oh, Paul.
你都没准备
You aren't ready.
你知道我们要来接你吧
You did know we were picking you up.
就是今天
Today's the day.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我还是没准备好
I'm just not up to it after all.
太可笑了
This is absurd.
40年了
40 years.
你理解 对吧
You understand, don't you?
我需要你跟我一起去 阿维斯
I need you with me, Avis.
这是我自找的麻烦
I have brought this all on myself,
全都怪我一时兴起 说实话我害怕极了
all because of some silly whim, and frankly, I'm terrified.
而且
And besides,
分散注意力不是徒有其名
a distraction is exactly what's called for.
你当年真是个美丽的新娘
Oh, what a beautiful bride you were.
不过你说"童养媳"确实不为过
You weren't kidding when you said "Child," though.
波士顿公共电台
你好
Hello.
卡车司机卸货平台
给拍摄框架放置吊杆
Let's set that boom pole for the frame.
给拍摄框架放置吊杆
Let's set the boom in for frame.
我不想再等收音的人了
I don't want to wait on sound again.
一号♥摄像机 你可以拍广角
Camera 1, you can be wider.
曼尼 你想看一下那个移♥动♥吗
Manny, you want to see that move?
查兹 那张桌子多点反光
Chaz, I need more bounce on that counter.
波士顿
这就对了
There you go.
-你好 -朱莉娅
- Well, hello. - Julia.
这是我丈夫
This is my husband.
保罗 这是拉斯·莫拉什 我一直跟你说的
Paul, this is Russ Morash, the handsome young producer
-那位年轻帅气制片人 -幸会
- I was telling you about. - Pleasure.
你可以坐
You can have a seat --
你可以坐在那里
You can have a seat over there.
能保证你的安全
That'll keep you safely out of the way.
我觉得你误会了
Oh, I think there's been a misunderstanding.
你应该去做发型和化妆了
You should do your hair and makeup.
我已经做过发型 化好妆了
I've done my hair and makeup.
别担心 我会确保你光鲜照人
Don't worry, I'll make sure you look good.
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul?
这个厨房♥
The kitchen.
所有东西都不在该待的地方
Nothing's where it's supposed to be.
我没想到会这样
Oh, it never occurred to me.
快告诉我这不是真的
Oh, tell me this is not happening.
这是电炉子
The stovetop is electric.
我们所有的规划
All our staging.
天哪
Oh, God.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们需要重新布置
We need some time to recalibrate.
-我该找谁 -你有两分钟时间
- Who should I speak to? - You have two minutes.
不不 那肯定来不及
Uh, n-no, no, that won't do.
时间就是金钱 很不幸
Time costs. Unfortunately,
我们的预算已经少的像
we're already spread thinner than a --
可丽饼那么薄吗 该死
Crepe? Crap.
亲爱的 我们无能为力
Darling, there's nothing to be done.
因为预算问题
It's a money issue.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表