剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
不好 我刚忘记说到哪里了
No, I've just completely lost my place.
烤箱 检查烤箱
Oven. Check the oven.
如果你和我一样使用砂锅
If you've used a casserole, as I have,
大约45分钟时需要检查一下烤箱
you'll want to check the oven at about 45 minutes.
但要当心 舒芙蕾非常娇贵
But be careful -- soufflés are delicate.
该死
Fuck!
我需要离开一下
I just need a minute.
-我去跟她聊聊 -不 这事我来处理才对
- I'll talk to her. - No, I-I should handle this.
求你了
Please.
好吧 大家休息10分钟
Alright. 10 minutes, everyone.
十分钟
10 minutes.
你什么都不用说
You don't need to say anything.
我等下出去跟大家道歉
I'll come back out and apologize.
这一季太长了 大家都理解
It's a long season. Everyone understands.
我们今天就到这里吧
I think that we should just call it a day.
我们可以正式拍摄时再补其他的
We can work the rest out when we shoot.
好 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
二十五集拍完了 就剩一集
25 episodes down. 1 to go.
是啊
Yes.
我觉得这已经够多了 你说呢
And I think that's enough, don't you?
够多了 什么意思
Enough? What d-- What does that --
我不想成为这样的人 爱丽丝
This is not the person I want to be, Alice.
-你不做了吗 -我要结束这一章节
- You're quitting? - I'm bringing this chapter to a close.
是因为在纽约贝蒂·弗里丹说的那些话吗
I-Is this because of what Betty Friedan said in New York?
拉斯都跟我说了
Because Russ told me all about that.
有时候事情比我们原先想的
Sometimes things turn out to be more complicated
要复杂得多
than we originally understood them to be.
不不 不是的 她完全错了
No, no, they don't. She is just plain wrong.
《法国大厨》对很多人来说意义重大
"The French Chef" means so much to so many people.
我知道它对你很重要 爱丽丝 对不起
Well, I know what it means to you, Alice, and I'm sorry.
如果我能给你 我一定不会吝啬
If I could give it to you, I would.
不 它 听着 我们今天先到这里吧
No, it's -- Look, let's just take the day, huh?
我们不用现在就做决定
We don't have to decide anything right now.
我们是一家人 就像你一直说的那样
We are a family, like you always say.
我们一起解决 然后
We will work through this, and --
爱丽丝
Alice!
我不做了
I'm done.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是的 千真万确
Yes. Every word of it.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me.
你不知道我有多同情你
I can't tell you how sympathetic I am.
我非常理解身为明星 站在聚光灯下
I completely understand the burden of being a star,
负担有多重
of being in the spotlight.
确实是
Yes, of course.
如果我能做点什么帮助你减轻负担...
If there's anything I can do to ease your burden...
你知道我不仅是把你当成徒弟
You know I consider you more than a mentee,
不 现在是同事
nay, colleague now.
我把你当成...
I consider you --
把你当成朋友
Well, I consider you a friend.
作为朋友 我想让你知道我非常欣赏你
And as a friend, I want you to know how I so admire
站在那上面
the way you fling yourself out there
看起来如此轻松自如
and make it look so easy and effortless.
我觉得你
I see you --
你是大♥师♥ 我只是个学生
You are the master, and I a mere student.
你这么说真是太贴心了
Well, that's very kind of you to say.
当全世界都在你脚下时
So, to leave on your own terms,
自愿离开这一切吗
with the world at your feet?
我觉得这就是勇敢
Well, that is what I call brave.
棒极了
Brava.
厉害 爱儿
Nice one, Al.
拉斯
Russ?
我讨厌你叫我爱儿
I hate it when you call me Al.
"我们是一家人" 这话她常挂在嘴上
"We're family." That is what she always said.
我们是一家人 我们是一家人
We're family. We're family.
听起来那么好听
And that sounded so good.
你听了也会感动 不是吗
I mean, you could fall for that, couldn't you?
肯定的 没错
Oh, absolutely, yeah.
但是工作不是家人
Yeah, but work isn't family.
家人不会因为一个人
Family doesn't just go away
决定结束而分崩离析
because one person decides it's over.
她需要你的支持 她很有智慧
She needed something from you. She's smart.
不 她... 没错
No. Sh-- Well, yes,
但我觉得她认为她是认真的
but I-I think that she thought she meant it.
她那么...
And she's so...
我不知道为什么我觉得需要听她说这话
Gah! I don't know why I felt like I needed it from her.
我自己有完美的家人
I have a perfectly good family of my own.
你不想觉得自己只是一个雇员
You didn't want to feel like you were just an employee.
对 就是这样
Yes. Yes, exactly.
我喜欢她关心我
I liked the fact that she cared about me,
她可能真的关心我
which she may have.
她只是更关心其他的事
She just cares about other things more.
别人也是这样
Well, like everyone, though.
比方你 有一天你当上老板也这样
Like you, some day, when you're a boss.
好吧 可能是这样
Yeah, I guess that's right.
对啊
Yeah.
我想出人头地
I want to be someone.
我想证明给我妈看 证明给所有人看
I-I-I want to show my mom. I want to show everyone.
不管我有多想证明这一点
No matter how much you want that,
我不能把所有的幸福
you can't go putting all of your little happiness eggs
都押在工作这一件事上 对吧
into one work basket, can you?
到纽约来吧
Come down to New York.
反正你之后不会这么忙了
You'll be less busy now anyway.
真的吗
Really?
所以我说了这么多 这么久
So all of this, and the whole time,
你只是在想"我能从中得到什么"
you're just thinking, "What's in it for me?"
显然是这样
Yeah, obviously.
我和朱莉娅一样聪明 会操纵人心
Hey, I'm smart and manipulative, just like Julia.
到纽约来吧
Come down to New York.
《女性的奥秘》
我能进来吗
May I come in?
别闹了 保罗
Oh, really, Paul.
今天的爆发之后 我想到了蛋壳
After the outburst today, I thought eggshells.
现在你就是个受虐狂
Oh, well, now you're just being a masochist.
-保罗 -什么事
- Paul? - Mm-hmm?
《法国大厨》是我的主意
"The French Chef" was my idea.
我向波士顿公共电台提议的 不是他们提的
I proposed it to WGBH, not the other way around.
而且我耍了花招让你加入
And I tricked you to get you on board.
什么
What?
这个事
I've held onto this
我隐瞒了快一年了
for the better part of a year now,
不过明天录完后
but after the taping tomorrow,
谢天谢地 一切就结束了
thank God, it will be done.
但更糟糕的是 拉斯和那些小伙子们
And what's worse, Russ and the boys
对我提出要自己掏钱
were so unenthused by the notion
录节目的想法无动于衷
that I offered to pay for it myself out of pocket.
这个事我也背着你做了
Which I've done also behind your back.
哪来的钱
How?
主要是这本书的版税
It was royalties from the book, mostly.
不过我爸来看我们时 他走之前
But when Pop came to visit, right before he left,
我也找他帮忙了
I got him to pitch in, too.
-你找他要钱了吗 -是的
- You asked him? - I did.
我咽下了你和我的骄傲
I just swallowed my pride and yours
做了该做的事
and did what had to be done.
你绝对不会允许我做这么蠢的事
There's no way you would have let me go through such folly.
老实说 保罗 我就好像被附身了
Honestly, Paul, it was as if I was possessed.
我...
I, uh...
我真的不明白
I don't really understand.
我是你的头号♥粉丝
I'm your number-one fan.
-是 我知道 -我一直都是
- Yes, I know. - I always have been.
的确是
Yes, it's true.
我不知道要说什么
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表