剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
当他每每使自己的读者目瞪口呆
feels when he flabbergasts his readers time after time
而他自己认为在引言中就已写清楚
with what he thought had been clear in the epigraph,
这个词来源于帕斯卡的"思索"
which comes from Pascal's "Pensées," I believe.
表示"动作优雅 心灵坚强
Yes, "The motions of Grace, the hardness of heart;
外部环境"
external circumstances."
你这话里有问题吗
Was there a question in there?
天哪
Oh, my God.
男人为什么慢跑
Wh-Why do men jog?
就从这里开始吧
I mean, should we start there?
男人为什么慢跑
Why do men jog?
这很简单
It's simple,
但我似乎之前从未
but I guess I'd never really
从这个方面想过
thought of it that way before.
现在想想
You know, come to think of it,
我开始慢跑是因为被一个姑娘拒绝
I started jogging the first time I struck out with a girl,
而且我仍然不知道自己要往哪里跑
and I still don't really know where I'm headed.
我看到了其中的联♥系♥ 确实
I-I see a connection. I-i-i do.
看你的小说和契弗的《游泳的人》
Well, between your novel and Cheever's "The Swimmer,"
我想男人有一个共性
I think one conclusion is that men
都需要有氧地离开他们的妻子
are aerobically compelled to get away from their wives.
对
Yes.
对 没错
Yes. Yes.
爱丽丝
Alice.
有电♥话♥找你
Phone call for you.
这是直播 我稍后回电
This is a live set. I'll call them back.
但那是旧金山打来的长途电♥话♥
But it's long distance from San Francisco.
失陪
Excuse me.
天哪
Oh! My. Oh!
-小心 -借过 借过
- Whoa! Heads up! - Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
小心点
Hey, watch it!
着火了吗
Where's the fire?
-抱歉 -天哪
- Sorry. - Oh, geez!
爱丽丝 朱莉娅忘了她的
Oh, Alice, Julia forgot her --
我...
I --
我是《法国大厨》的爱丽丝·纳曼
This is Alice Naman from "The French Chef."
开玩笑吧 我是说这太棒了
You're kidding. I mean, that's wonderful!
你干了什么
You did what?
等等 所以我们制♥作♥电视
Wait. So we make the episodes,
他们花钱买♥♥吗
and they pay us for them?
你们是谁想出这个天才主意的
And which one of you fellas came up with that idea?
你把《法国大厨》卖♥♥给了KQED
You sold "The French Chef" to KQED
还没告诉我 没告诉任何人
without mentioning it to me -- or to anyone!
你真的不该这么做 爱丽丝
You really shouldn't have done that, Alice.
真的 你这是大错特错
Really. That was wrong of you.
还有 你是怎么做到的
And -- And what's more, how did you do it?
怎么做的
How?!
你说自己是谁来着
Who did you say you were?
他们知道吗
Do -- Do -- Do they know?
他们知道这电台的老板是谁吗
Do they even know who's running this place?
公♥司♥是有组织架构的
There's a hierarchy here.
助理制片人绝对不能
An associate producer should never,
我说的是绝对
and I mean never,
不能偷摸做这种决定
go behind everyone's back like this.
我完全无法理解
I just can't get my head around it.
而且我很生气
And I'm angry!
真的 但我也
Truly, I am. But also...
你得好好跟我说一遍
I mean, you're gonna have to walk me through this,
一字不落
man to man.
把《法国大厨》卖♥♥给其他电台
Selling "The French Chef" to other stations...
这其中的可能性
The possibilities.
这对我们来说也许能改变一切
This could be a game-changer for us.
爱丽丝
Alice.
你觉得这种事还会发生吗
Do you think this could happen again?
波士顿电台在旧金山播放
WGBH in San Francisco!
早上有人打电♥话♥来
Someone called the house this morning
说喜欢我的照片
saying they loved my photographs.
那很不错
That's nice.
他们想买♥♥吗
Do they want to buy one?
不 他们想让我去给他们儿子的成年礼拍照
No. They want me to shoot their son's bar mitzvah.
这周末我学到了一点
I learned something this weekend.
非常珍贵的一点
Something valuable.
是什么
What's that?
我只是个业余爱好者
I'm a hobbyist.
保罗
Oh, Paul.
一个能工巧匠
A skilled craftsman.
我会趁着喜欢一直画画 但是
And I'll keep doing this so long as I enjoy it, but...
我不是家庭中真正的艺术家
I'm not the true artist in this family.
而且我想说一句 我对你的事业飞腾
And for the record, I couldn't be more invested
感到无比骄傲
in your rising star.
我很害怕 保罗
I'm scared, Paul.
这真的与嫉妒无关
It really isn't just the jealousy --
阿尔伯特和其他人
Albert and the like.
而是
It's...
爱慕也难以承受
The adoration can be hard, too.
听听我说的话
Listen to me.
"爱慕"
"Adoration."
我觉得这词很恰当
I think it's apt.
真是奇怪
It's the strangest thing,
不知为何 人们认为我属于他们
people thinking I belong to them somehow.
他们烘焙我的蛋糕 写信告诉我这事
They bake my cake and send me a note about it.
这很贴心 但如果我好好想想
And it's lovely until I really think about it,
就没那么好了
and then it's less lovely.
他们在电视上听到我的声音
They hear my voice on TV,
然后我们就要花费一整晚
and we end up spending an entire evening
谈论我对他们的意义
talking about what I mean to them.
你在教美国人如何品尝生活
You're teaching Americans how to taste life,
他们也在倾听
and they're listening.
这很重大
That's goddamn huge.
也许太过重大
Well, it may be too huge.
至少对我是如此
For me, at least.
我喜欢做我的小节目 但其他的
And I love doing my little show, but the rest is --
这不再是你的小节目了 小猫咪
Ohh, it's not your little show anymore, kitten.
现在是波士顿的小节目了
Now it's Boston's little show.
这正是我们想要的 不是吗
And that's what we wanted, wasn't it?
这真是太美了 保罗
It's so beautiful, Paul.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表