剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
但我看过你的节目
But I have seen your program,
这没能起到正面作用
and it's not helping things.
这是你的意见
Well, that is your opinion.
是的
Yes.
你觉得自己在为女性打开大门
You think you're opening doors for women,
拓宽视野
expanding their horizons.
她们或许是在梦想法国
They may be dreaming of France,
但却被困在锅炉前
but they're stuck in front of a hot stove.
你的节目只有30分钟
Your show is 30 minutes,
但这是幻觉 查尔德太太
but that's an illusion, Mrs. Child.
你的食谱需要花数日制♥作♥ 数小时收拾
Your recipes take days to make and hours to clean up.
美味的肉卷不能满足所有人了吗
A good meatloaf isn't enough anymore?
现在女性还要烹饪法国大厨级别的餐食
Now women have to prepare meals worthy of the finest chefs
并依旧要找时间抚养孩子 洗衣服吗
and still leave time for the children and the laundry?
你轻松地把好妻子的定义
You've nicely raised the bar on what it means to be
提高至了专业厨师的水平
a good wife to professional levels.
问题在于
Now, see here --
这些被你
And how can these women
禁锢在厨房♥里的女性
who you have locked in the kitchen,
如何还有时间做其他任何事
possibly find time for anything else,
更别说发展职业了
let alone a career?
你太粗鲁了
How rude!
你根本不知道她在做什么事
And you have no conception of what she's doing.
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
她丈夫
Her husband.
她丈夫
Oh, her husband.
你没帮上忙 保罗
You're not helping things, Paul.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me.
亲爱的
Darling, uh...
有这必要吗
Was that necessary?
虽然现在说不妥 但总体来说有必要
Not now, but in general.
你完全搞错了她的意图 女士
You've entirely missed the point of her, lady.
我能一起坐吗
Mind if I join you?
请便
Oh, suit yourself.
我在对面看到了你
I saw you from across the way.
想着你或许需要一些陪伴
Thought maybe you could use some company.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
我很喜欢你的演讲
I enjoyed your speech very much.
旅行节目
A travel show,
我很喜欢
I like that.
我想不是所有人都同意你的观点
Well, I'm not sure everyone agrees with you.
那里面有些人根本无法容忍♥我
There are people in there who positively can't stand me.
我喜欢你
Well, I like you.
我喜欢你原本的样子
I like you just the way you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for that.
我是朱莉娅
I'm Julia.
你好 朱莉娅 弗雷德
Hello, Julia. I'm Fred.
你好 弗雷德
Hello, Fred.
我知道我该进去了
I know I should probably go back in,
但你能继续在这陪我
but would you mind just sitting here with me
坐一会吗
for another moment?
我完全不介意
I wouldn't mind at all.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表