剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
Alright, then. There you go.
一步一步来 朱莉娅
Cup by cup, Julia.
那是个什么词
What the hell is that word?
丑牛
Boeuf.
意思是牛肉
It means beef.
那他们怎么不直接说牛肉
Well, why don't they just say that?
但然后我就自问
But then first I found myself wondering,
我们应该提前准备好培根吗
should we prepare the bacon ahead of time?
还是既然我们有水池了
Or since we have the sink,
我该在镜头前慢炖猪皮和培根吗
should I simmer the rind and bacon on-camera?
天哪
Heavens.
竟然能用
It works.
确实
Indeed, it does.
好多细节
So many details.
诸多点滴汇成一集成品 太神奇了
It's marvelous how the pieces come together.
让我倍加期待之后能做出怎样的节目
Makes me so excited for what we can do,
我已经迫不及待想分享我的小技巧和商业秘密了
and I can't wait to share my little tricks and trade secrets.
我还想到 我能教美国人
And I was thinking, I can show Americans
怎么清洗蘑菇 因为他们不知道怎么洗
how to clean mushrooms, which they don't know how to do.
这很适合十三集
And that would be good in Episode 13,
到时要做蘑菇酱小牛肉
when we do veal scallops in mushroom sauce.
还有这集 拉斯 你...
And this episode, oh, Russ, you --
拉斯
Russ?
怎么了
Yeah? What is it?
我就是想知道你是否喜欢我的主意
I was just wondering if you liked that idea.
就是在水沸腾之前去掉培根上的猪皮
Of me removing the bacon rind before boiling the water?
我没收到任何人的回音
I-I haven't heard from anyone yet.
我以为你是我的制片人
I thought you were my producer.
是的 阿尔伯特 我可以给别人打电♥话♥
I am, Albert, and I can call people,
但没办法让他们回电
but I can't make them call me back.
而且现在想邀请
And it might be a little difficult
纳博科夫上节目有点困难
to secure an interview with Nabokov
因为他在瑞士
now that he's moved to Switzerland.
你看到朱莉娅的片场了吗
Have you seen Julia's set?
还有一个水池
With that sink?
我给你给你加一些绿植
I could get you some more f-ferns.
她有自来水 我却要跟罗兰待在一起
She gets running water, and I'm stuck with Roland!
这家伙的脑袋就是装饰
There's nothing behind the eyes.
你还有我
Well, you still have me.
波士顿艺术中心
《黑人》 鲍比·奥戴尔执导
难以置信
Unbelievable.
波士顿艺术中心
鲍比·奥戴尔在执导话剧了
Bobby Odell's directing a play.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
好久没听到这名字了
I haven't heard that name in a long time.
是啊
Yeah.
什么剧
What's the play?
不重要 他是个贪财如命的人
It doesn't matter. He's a hack.
鲍比在波士顿大学时比我小三届
Bobby was, what, three years below me at B.U.?
现在却做上导演的工作了
And now he's doing all this work?
这是个征兆
It's a sign.
肯定是
It has to be.
我必须辞职
I need to quit my job.
这样
Oh. I see.
因为问题是 亲爱的
Because here's the thing, honey --
我在电台快憋死了
I'm dying at the station.
我没法让自己想做的节目立项
I can't get anything I want off the ground.
我知道做艺术家 真正追求梦想
And I know being an artist, truly pursuing it,
是一种牺牲
is a sacrifice,
但现在是尝试导演的最佳机会
but this is the time to give directing a real shot,
不然的话 执导朱莉娅的节目
because otherwise, Julia?
我的生活不可能就这点内容
This can't be my life.
我需要更多
I need more.
很好 我又更多消息告诉你
Good. I-I have more for you.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
詹金斯医生下午来电
Dr. Jenkins called this afternoon.
我知道这份公所很难 但我说不好
I know that work is hard, but, I don't know,
也许家里有个小可爱等你回家
maybe it'll be easier when you have a little bundle of joy
哭着喊着 整夜闹得你不安宁
to come home to, crying and screaming and pooping
会让工作变得简单些
and keeping you up all night.
我们要有孩子了吗
We're having a baby?
嗯 我们要有孩子了
Yeah. We are.
所以你能坚持一下吗
So can you hang in there?
还有 也许给我一个拥抱
And, I don't know, maybe give me a hug?
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
当然 过来 过来
Of course. Come here. Come here.
过来 当然了
Come here. Of course.
当然
Of course.
-谢谢 -你以后肯定上天堂
- Thank you. - Well, you're going to heaven.
我父亲过来住时
When my father stayed with us,
我直接原地发疯
I went right out of my fucking mind.
我爸喜欢你
Oh, Dad likes you.
还想让你今天跟我们一起吃午饭
Wanted you to come to lunch with us today.
我跟多萝西去买♥♥菜了
I was grocery shopping with Dorothy.
你这周勃艮第红酒炖牛肉和周日上课的
You're all set with boeuf bourguignon for this week
食材都备齐了
and for class on Sunday.
太好了
Oh, great.
你的兵将包你满意
Your troops are on it.
是啊 但将军没准备好
Yes, well, your general is not.
阿维斯 我不知道自己是否能够做到
Oh, Avis, I don't know if I can do all this.
你可以
You can.
你的下份稿子周一才交
Your next script's not due until Monday.
那我什么时候写
When do I write it?
周六
Saturday.
那我什么时候睡觉
Well, when do I sleep?
至少这周末保罗不会碍手碍脚了
Well, at least you don't have Paul underfoot this weekend.
他跟安特万处得怎么样
How are he and Antoine getting along?
阿维斯·德维托
Oh, Avis DeVoto!
安特万·劳伦斯是我的老朋友
Antoine Lawrence is a very old friend
艺术品位极佳 还正好欠我个人情
with very good taste who owes me a favor.
天哪 我真是个恶人
Oh, my goodness. I'm a terrible person.
先是在节目的事情上骗了我丈夫
First lying to my husband about my show
然后又在他展览的事情上撒了谎
and then lying to him again about his show.
别捡起来
Don't pick that up.
也别太责难自己
And don't beat yourself up.
安特万喜欢保罗的作品
Antoine loved Paul's work.
他很乐意给他一次机会
He was happy to give him a chance.
你瞧 我想做所有事 真的
You see, I want to do all this, I do,
但我或许有些自不量力
but I may be at the end of my rope.
而且烹饪课实在太累了
And the teaching is just too much.
我让你和多萝西帮忙也得有个度
And there's a limit to what I can ask of you and Dorothy.
我们很乐意帮忙
We're happy to do it.
但多萝西需要一个保姆
But Dorothy needs a babysitter.
我感觉自己在站你们便宜
I feel like I'm taking advantage.
还有安特万 无论是否有好品味
And Antoine, good taste notwithstanding,
我依然在骗我丈夫
I'm still lying to my husband.
无论你是否告诉保罗 你都需要这笔钱
Whether you tell Paul or not, you still need the money,
而他自尊心太强 不可能让你自己买♥♥单
and he's far too proud to let you foot the bill yourself.
所以这么来看 亲爱的
So in this case, my dear,
真♥相♥不会让你自♥由♥
the truth will not set you free.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我建议别再多虑了 享受这趟旅程吧
My advice is, stop this yakky yak and enjoy the ride.
并吃完你剩下的那点奶油山核桃冰淇淋
And finish what's left of your butter pecan.
竟然让你去找真正用黄油做的
Leave it to you to find the one ice cream
冰淇淋 不化才怪
actually made with butter.
而你选择了巧克力棉花糖口味
And you're the one eating rocky road,
还挺有先见之明
which may be prescient.
保罗斯基
Paulski,
我能占用你一点时间
can I borrow your brain for just a moment
让你帮忙吗
and ask for help?
你觉得这些改变怎么样
What do you think of these edits?
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表