剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
You come here, we cook together,
花时间散步 去市场
we take long walks, we go to the markets,
在花♥园♥里劳作
we work on the garden.
无论多久都行
For as long as we need.
茜姆卡 听上去诱人极了
Oh, Simca, this sounds wonderful.
我必须告诉保罗
I must tell Paul.
要多久
For how long?
可能是无限期的
Well, I think it's open ended.
我明早就联♥系♥旅行社 茜姆卡
I'll call the travel agent in the morning, Simca,
今晚 我会梦见普罗旺斯
and tonight, I shall dream of Provence.
你不想去
You don't want to go.
法国很美好 但我不想逃离
France is lovely, but I don't want to run away
你在逃离的东西
from the thing you're running from.
不 那不是我
No. That's not what I'm...
这一切都因为我的谎言而变得毒害 保罗
This has been poisoned for me, Paul, by my lie.
因为我太渴望 被欲望蒙了眼
By me wanting it too much to see clearly.
在外♥交♥部♥工作时
With the Foreign Service,
你最后说 该适可而止
you eventually said, enough is enough.
你自愿离开了
You left on your own terms,
我也是这样
and that is what I'm doing.
我喜欢在你的记忆里是这样
I love you for remembering it that way.
朱莉
Julie...
你骗我是因为你以为
you lied to me because you thought
如果我知道全部事实 我会拒绝
if I knew the whole truth, I'd say no.
现在我知道了
Well, now I know the whole story,
我说同意
and I'm saying yes.
作为你真正的伴侣 我同意
As your true partner, yes.
那我脑海里挥散不去的贝蒂·弗里丹呢
What do I do with Betty Friedan in my head?
我不知道
I don't know.
下次 换张桌子
Next time, move tables.
我们曾认为我们所做的是如此重要
You and I thought what we were doing was so important --
这个小烹饪节目
this little cooking show --
重要到可以改变世界
so important that it would change the world,
重要到我们必须停止制♥作♥
so important that we actually had to stop doing it.
但那太不理智了
But that's crazy.
我们以自己的方式一起抗争了二战
We fought World War II together, in our little way.
我们知道什么才重要
We know what matters.
这个节目最美好的地方在于它没有意义
And the wonderful thing about this show is that it doesn't.
不是那样的意义
Not like that.
它不会拯救或毁灭世界
It won't save or ruin the world.
让贝蒂·弗里丹小题大做吧
Let Betty Friedan catastrophize.
也许从某些方面来说
And maybe she's even right,
对某些人来讲她还是对的
i-in a way, for some people.
这个节目不是为了那些人
This show is not for them.
这个节目是为了我们 制♥作♥节目的人
This show is for us and the people who make it
和观看节目的人
and the people who watch it --
比我们想象的更重要 但不是为了全世界
more than we ever imagined, but not the whole world.
我们为什么要让任何人
Why should we give anyone the power
从那些需要的人手里夺走它
to take it away from them?
如果每个批评家都能封♥杀♥所有艺术家
If every critic could silence every artist,
这世界会多么无聊啊
how dull would the world be then?
所以我们不要想太多
So let's not think so much of ourselves
结果忘记了这个节目的初衷 快乐
that we forget that all this show is, is joy --
每周跟你相处半小时的快乐
the joy of being in your company for half an hour every week.
而且这是我们的孩子
And this was our baby.
我已经拒绝他们了
I told them all no already.
你伤了他们的心
You broke their hearts.
如果你把心缝回去 他们会没事的
They'll be okay if you put them back together.
朱莉 你50岁了
Jule, you're 50 years old.
我51岁了
I'm 51.
我比你大十岁
I got 10 years on you.
我们认识的多数人都退休了
Most people we know are closing up shop.
但你得到了一个回法国的邀约
But you've got an offer to go back to France
去再写一本烹饪书
and to write another cookbook
并制♥作♥第二季节目
and to make another season of the show.
我们同意所有事吧
Let's say yes to all of it,
让我们在有限的生命里同意一切吧
say yes to everything for as long as we can.
让我们在未来说着同意去世吧
Let's drop dead, someday, saying yes.
这会是传奇的一生
That'll be a life.
真巧 你竟然选了今天过来
You know, it's funny you should show up today of all days.
蒂丽和我早上还说起了你
Tilly and I were talking about you just this morning.
她依然没原谅我让你辞职
She still hasn't forgiven me for letting you go.
我睡在沙发上
I'm sleeping on the couch...
我很享受
and I love it.
这是什么
Uh, what's this?
我签好名的第二季合同
It's my signed contract for season two.
如果我还没错过时机的话
If the ship hasn't already sailed,
我想我答应你了
I believe I made a promise.
但第二页有个小附注
There's a slight amendment on the second page.
我该紧张吗
Should I be nervous?
我想先去一阵子法国
Well, I'd like to go to France for a while --
理理头绪 做做调查
Clear my head, do some research.
当然这里的工作可以开始
Work can begin here, of course,
但在继续录制前 我需要一点时间
but I need time before I film again.
法国听起来好极了
Oh, France sounds nice.
蒂丽从来只想去弗罗里达州
Tilly only ever wants to go to Florida.
我真是松了一口气
I'm -- I'm so relieved.
《生活》杂♥志♥那天还来电想写关于你的文章
Life magazine called the other day about an article.
我推辞了 不知道该说什么
I put them off, didn't know what to say.
天呐 《生活》杂♥志♥
Gosh, Life magazine? Egads!
上期也是老蓝眸 下期可以是你的新蓝眸
Ol' Blue Eyes one week, and New Blue Eyes the next.
《生活》
弗兰克·辛纳特拉专访
[美国著名歌♥手和奥斯卡获奖演员 昵称老蓝眸]
你太有意思了 亨特
Oh, really, Hunter.
对 美国两个最佳声音
Yeah, the two best voices in America.
肯定会很火爆
It's going to be big.
火爆火爆
Big, big, big, big, big!
亨特 你有空吗
Hunter, do you have a minute?
阿尔伯特不开心了
A-Albert is unhappy.
谁在乎
Who cares?
不是 这次又怎么了
No, no. Uh, what is it this time?
没什么 我来处理
I-It's nothing. I'll handle it.
朱莉娅
Julia.
别 爱丽丝 别走
Oh, no, Alice. Don't go.
这也与你有关
This is about you, too.
如果你能原谅我 让你如此心惊胆战
If you can forgive me for giving you all a terrible scare...
正是我想见的人
Just the man I'm looking for.
我听说你决定回来了
Hey. I heard you're coming back.
太好了
That's fantastic.
天呐 消息传得真快
Oh, boy, word gets around rather fast.
你就像公共电台的帕尔马干酪
Well, you're like the Parmesan of public television.
大奶酪
The big cheese.
对 比喻得好
Oh, right. Well done.
我也听说了你的事
Well, I heard your news, too.
-纪录片 -真的吗
- Documentaries. - Really? You did?
转去更绿的草地吗
Moving on to greener pastures?
不是更绿
I mean, not greener.
这消息都传出去了 我挺意外
That got out is sort of surprising.
我绝对不是帕尔马干酪
I'm definitely not, uh, the Parmesan.
更像是加工奶酪片
More Kraft Single.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
我知道在你内心深处 《法国大厨》里
I know underneath all your exemplary work
所有出色的工作成果
that "The French Chef" was never something
-都不是你真正想做的 -别说了
- you wanted on your plate. - Oh, please.
但你是个融合的材料
But you were an integral ingredient,
也是个好伙伴
and good company to boot.
尽管今后会跟之前不尽相同
And even though it won't be the same,
我会一直感激你的眼光
I will always be grateful for your insights
和你的友谊
and for your friendship.
我就在走廊尽头
I'm just down the hall.
每次你来都会看到我
You'll see me every time you're here.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表