剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
和我在巴黎吃过的一样棒
As grand as any meal I've had in Paris.
你真棒 主厨
Bravo, Chef.
我是朱莉娅·查尔德
I'm Julia Child.
我当然知道你是谁
But of course I know who you are.
是吗
Oh, you do?
你是那位"法国大厨"
You're the French Chef.
好吧...
Oh, well...
不 你才是"法国大厨"
No, you're the French Chef.
说得没错
Exactly.
你本人和黑白电视里一样迷人
You are as delightful in color as you are in black and white.
来到这里
Oh, well, being here
就像身处魔法王国
is like being in Oz,
让人心存敬畏
as well as in awe.
你不知道有多少人来到卢泰西亚餐馆
I can't tell you how many people come to Lutèce
点名要吃你在节目里教他们做的那些菜
and ask for dishes you have shown them on your program.
我们甚至在做牛杂
We're even moving sweetbreads.
太棒了
Ooh, how spectacular.
但我能请你帮个小忙吗 我的朋友
But, uh, may I ask you a small favor, mon ami?
当然可以 请尽管说
Oh, yes, of course. Anything.
把真正的大餐交给男人去做
Let's leave the real cooking to the men,
否则我就要失业了 好吗
or I'll be out of a job, eh?
女人做不了法国大餐
La cuisine Francaise is no place for a woman.
就连法国女人也不行
Not even a French one.
再见 朱莉娅
À Bientôt, Julia.
见到你真是我的荣幸
It was truly an honor.
我来结账
I'll get the check.
《伊莉莎白·亚伯顿》 约翰·奥哈拉著
一顿午餐能吃多久
How long can one lunch last?
你不想待着可以走
You can go if you want.
我跟朱莉娅说我会留下
I told Julia I'd stay.
我不是个孩子
I'm not a baby.
这屋子里不是所有人都同意你的观点
Not everyone in this room would agree with that statement.
你为什么来这里 阿维斯 说真的
Why are you here, Avis? Seriously.
显然你不喜欢我
You clearly don't like me --
显然
Clearly.
对 我刚说了
Yeah, I just established that.
我只是在附和你
And I'm agreeing with you.
难过我们能有相同的观点
Nice we can agree on something.
老实说 保罗
Frankly, Paul...
尽管我喜欢你孩子气的行为
as much as I've enjoyed your infantile behavior,
我来这不是为了你
I'm not here because of you.
而是为了我自己
I'm here because of me.
因为
Because, uh...
因为我是个胆小鬼[鸡]
Because I'm a chicken.
还不是好吃的那种
And not the delicious kind.
你的感冒对我而言来的正是时候
Your cold came at a perfect time for me.
瞧瞧你
Well, well, well.
我会替你保守秘密
Your secret is safe with me.
我去给你拿新毛巾
I'll get you a fresh compress.
谢谢
Thank you.
伯纳德去世后 一切都变了
When Bernard died, everything changed.
我封闭了自己 远离所有人
I retreated into myself, away from everybody,
甚至我自己的孩子
even my own children.
我真的以为
I honestly thought
我绝不会再找到一个同谋者了
I'd never find another co-conspirator.
因为我们就是那样
'Cause that's what we were...
我和伯纳德
Me and Bernard.
然后我又找到了一个
And then I did find one.
你妻子
With your wife.
你肯定不信
You won't believe it...
但我也是这个遭遇
...but that is what happened to me.
伊迪丝去世后 我很迷茫
When Edith died, I was lost,
漂泊不定
rootless.
然后朱莉娅进入了我的生活
And then Julia waltzed into my life.
事实是 保罗
The truth is, Paul,
如果你死了事情会简单很多
it'd be so much easier if you were dead.
对 我也这么觉得
Yes, I've felt that.
我有个大家庭
Well, I-I have a very big family.
两个姐妹 三个兄弟
Two sisters. Three brothers.
好吧 所以你想要六个孩子吗
Okay, so you want six kids?
你想要多少个
How -- How many do you want?
不是六个
Not six.
不 最近不要 过段时间再说
No, not any right now. Not for a while.
我还有想做的事
I have things I want to do first.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
怎么了
Oh, what?
我母亲肯定不同意
Well, my mother would not approve.
一个只想工作的妻子
A wife who wants to work
而非在家生六个孙辈吗
instead of churning out half-a-dozen grandchildren?
对 她肯定会讨厌我
Yeah, she'd hate me.
对 讨厌你
Yeah, hate you.
我妈会更讨厌你
Mine would hate you even more.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
你不去教堂 连复活节也不去
Well, you don't go to church. Not even on Easter.
你不赚钱
You're going to make no money.
也对
Yeah.
而且你会跟任何人约会
Apparently, you'll date anyone at all.
你没有辨别能力
You have no discernment.
给
Here you go.
今晚再见我吧
See me again tonight.
我今晚有晚宴
I-I have the gala tonight.
那就之后
Then after.
再晚点 明天
Way after. Tomorrow.
明早我要赶火车
I have a train in the morning.
好吧
Okay.
那么
Well...
这是我的电♥话♥
here is my number.
我整晚都在家
I'll be home all night.
这有什么意义 艾萨克
What's the point, Isaac?
我们生活在两个城市 有各自的工作
We have jobs in two different cities.
这根本不可能
It makes no sense.
对 根本不可能
Yeah, it makes no sense.
但依然 这是我的电♥话♥
But still, there's my number.
我就坐在电♥话♥机旁
I'll be sitting very close to the phone.
答应 不答应 我都不在乎
Say yes. Say no. I don't care.
但你们得走了 我们打烊了
But you both need to go. We're closed.
好的
Okay, okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
非常好
Oh, I'm perfectly fine.
我少言寡语是因为
Blame the lack of conversation
有些消化不良 仅此而已
on a bit of indigestion, that's all.
今天我的眼睛整得比我的胃口还大
My eyes were bigger than my stomach for once.
巧克力酱
Chocolate sauce.
对
Right.
我跟她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
布兰奇就是这样子
That's just Blanche being Blanche.
不过她今天有点火力全开
Though she was in top form today.
没事 我能接受批评
No, I can take a little criticism,
尤其是来自布兰奇
particularly from Blanche.
但什么也无法抹去我对今晚活动的期待
But nothing can dull my excitement for the day to come.
有个晚宴要致敬我们 朱蒂斯
We have a gala to be honored at, Judith.
是的
Yes, we do!
跟安德烈的谈话激发了我的灵感
And that conversation with Andre has sparked my thinking.
拜托 我想吃他做的食物
Please. I want to eat the man's food,
不是听他的人生哲学
not hear his philosophy.
不不
Oh, no, no.
他说的有理
He made his point.
我要修改一下我的演讲
I'm going to attempt some alterations to my speech.
而且我觉得这样对谁都好
And all to the good, I think.
天呐 别吵醒他
Oh, God, don't wake him.
你一直都在这里吗
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表