剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
I didn't even know about the article until a moment ago.
当然了我知道 但是下次
Sure, of course, but next time,
你要记住你是团队的一员
you'll have to remember you're part of a team.
暗示我们台的其他节目很无聊
Implying our other shows are boring --
是一种侮辱 朱莉娅
it's insulting, Julia.
那是自然 亨特 不过
Yes, of course, Hunter, but...
如果连第一次都没有哪来的第二次呢
there can't be a "Next time" if there wasn't a first time.
你就没想过要提一下阿尔伯特吗
You didn't even think to mention Albert at all?
说句公道话 你确实是从他的节目出道的
To be fair, you did start out on his show.
但是我怎么
But how could I have --
也许你该向他道歉
Perhaps yous should apolagise.
亨特
Hunter.
我没有故意在报道中不提及阿尔伯特
I didn't leave Albert out of the article.
我根本不知道那篇报道的存在
I didn't even know about the article.
对 你说得对
Yes, yes, of course.
一个道歉就皆大欢喜
An apology will go over well
他也就不会再来烦我
and get him off my back.
谢谢 朱莉娅 你真是个小天使
Thank you, Julia. You're a doll.
朱莉娅 我们再试一次
Julia? Let's try this again.
一想到能做茱莉亚新食谱我就好激动
I'm so excited to cook a new Julia recipe.
我会让收发室的人留意一下手稿
I'll tell the mailroom to keep an eye out for the manuscript.
太好了
Oh, good, good.
我今天早上寄出去了
I mailed it this morning.
你是我试新菜最好的小白鼠
Well, you're my best guinea pig with these things.
有什么意见尽管提
And don't hold back.
我正盼着呢
Oh, it will be a treat.
我最近为了厄普代克的事忙疯了
I'm up to my ears in Updike at the moment.
是啊 忙得团团转
Oh, yeah. Busy, busy.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
说实话 我还真的要你帮个忙
In fact, I could really use your help with something.
帮什么
What is it?
你是否能推荐个作家
You wouldn't happen to have an author
客串阿尔伯特·杜汉姆的
who'd be willing to guest on "I've Been Reading"
《阅读时刻》节目
with Albert Duhamel, would you?
怎么了 你现在和他一起工作吗
Why? Are you working with him now?
不 不
No, no, no.
没有 只是
No. It's just...
《波士顿环球报》今天写了一篇很好的报道
the "Boston Globe" Wrote a lovely piece today
关于我那个愚蠢的小节目
about my silly little program,
但只提到了我的节目 所以
and only my silly little program, so...
你需要"找个酷玩具去安抚
You need a "Distract a jealous manchild
善妒的大男孩"是吧
with a shiny object" Favor.
朱蒂斯 你真坏
Oh, Judith, you are wicked.
但天哪 被你说中了
But, by George, I think you've got it.
我只是觉得让他们
I just thought it wouldn't hurt
尝点甜头也无妨
to direct a bit of shine their way.
我试试能不能帮上忙
I'll see what I can do to help.
我得挂了 保罗画展的开幕前夜要开始了
Oh, I've got to dash. It's Paul's pre-opening.
但我不能保证一定帮的上
I can't promise anything.
黛安
Dian!
贝特·肯普菲尔特[德国轻音乐奠基人]
和他的管弦乐团
保罗·查尔德的人生之旅
恐怕我的画还不如
I'm afraid my art is less compelling
冷肉拼盘吸引人
than the charcuterie board.
保罗
Paul.
这么悲观可不像你
That mood doesn't suit you.
我就是拿神经兮兮开个玩笑
Oh, I'm -- I'm being neurotic for fun.
不是 他们吃东西是好事
No. It's good they're eating.
酒足饭饱时更有购买♥♥欲望
It's easier to shop when you're full and happy.
看见他们久久不愿离去的样子吗
And see how long they're looking?
那边那个男人盯着朱莉娅的照片
That man over there's been at Julia's photo
有一段时间了
for quite a while now.
我数了有足足七秒
I counted seven Mississippis.
我的节目才播出几个月
You know, I'd only been on a few months,
欧内斯特·海明威不知怎么听说了这个节目
and Ernest Hemingway somehow gets word of the show
然后告诉了他的妻子 "下次我来波士顿时
and tells his wife, you know, "Next time I'm in Boston,
我想做客《阅读时刻》"
I want to be a guest on 'I've Been Reading.'"
太不可思议了
Incroyable.
那你跟帕帕会面了吗
Did you meet Papa?
帕帕 海明威笔名
没有
No.
很不幸 就在我们开始讨论的时候
Unfortunately, as we were starting to get into it,
他 他自杀了
he -- he took his own life.
是啊 时机最重要
Yes, timing is everything.
晚上好 各位来宾
Good evening, everyone.
朱莉娅 亲爱的 请到我身边来
Uh, Julia, darling, please join me.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我想欢迎
well, I want to, uh, welcome
并感谢今晚每位光临的嘉宾
and thank each of you, uh, for attending tonight.
我是保罗·查尔德 你们也许知道
I'm Paul Child, and as you may know,
我不是专业艺术家
I am not an artist by trade.
我其实是个外交官
I'm actually a diplomat.
或者说是个退休的外交官
Or a retired diplomat.
但我一直坚持画画
But I have been painting and drawing all my life
也从事摄影很多年了
and taking photographs for many years now.
在我的生活中 很少有人明白
And few people in my life understood that it --
这不仅仅是一种爱好
it wasn't just a hobby.
或许最没意识到这点的人恰是我自己
Perhaps me least of all.
今晚 各位莅临此地
And tonight, you're here,
与我共襄盛举
with me, to see and to celebrate.
为此 我深表感激
And for that, I am deeply grateful.
谢谢你 安特万
Thank you, Antoine,
让我的作品能够在你美丽的画廊展出
for having my work in your beautiful gallery.
谢谢 朱莉娅 我的缪斯女神
Thank you, Julia, my muse,
尤其谢谢你做的美食
not least of all for the goodies.
还有今晚在场的许多人
And to so many others who are -- who are here tonight,
阿维斯 我的老师
Avis, my sensei.
明艳动人的西尔维娅·普拉斯
The radiant Sylvia Plath.
不胜荣幸
Honored.
还有桑顿·怀尔德
Oh, and Thornton Wilder.
你能来我们镇真是太好了
What a joy to have you in our town.
我今晚非常有幸
It is truly my pleasure to be with
能和你们欢聚一堂
each and every one of you tonight.
感谢你们
Thank you.
敬保罗
To Paul.
敬保罗
To Paul!
保罗
And Paul...
已经售出了他的第一幅画
...has sold his first painting.
真的吗
I have?
太棒了
Oh, wonderful.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
*我可以整晚跳舞*
*I could have danced all night*
*我可以整晚跳舞*
*I could have danced all night*
*我还想继续起舞*
*And still have begged for more*
和声吗
Harmony?
*我要展开翅膀飞翔*
*I could have spread my wings*
*做各式各样*
*And done a thousand things*
*没有做过的事*
*I've never done before*
今夜很开心
Tonight was fun.
没错
It was.
很开心
It was.
我感觉像一个出席自己亮相舞会的名媛
I felt like a debutante at her coming-out party.
我非常享受
And I rather loved it.
来了这么多了不起的人
So many wonderful people.
真的是高朋满座
It was who's who, really.
阿尔伯特像饿了几百年一样
And Albert stuffing his pockets with food
往口袋里猛塞食物
like an out-of-work actor.
我的道歉也不过如此了
Well, so much for my apology.
而且也不止是阿尔伯特
And it's not just Albert.
亨特也说了我几句
Hunter gave me a talking-to.
是的 我想他们都需要暂时离开我一阵
Yes, I think they all need a bit of a break from me.
这是你对聚会改变主意的原因吗
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表