剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
Perhaps it's time I tucked you in a cab.
我明天很忙
I have a full day tomorrow.
嘘 安静
Shh, shh! Quiet.
妈
Ma.
妈
Ma.
拉尔夫
Ralphie?
我见到她了
I met her.
朱莉娅·查尔德
Julia Child.
你什么
You what?
糟了
Oh, shit.
我希望可可在这
Oh, I wish Coco were here.
-祝福你 保罗 -可可
- Bless you, Paul. - Coco?
对 她就叫这个名字
Yes, that was her name.
是他的名字 一个变装皇后
His name. The queen.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
这是我昨晚学到的技巧
Yes, I learned this trick last night.
看来旧金山已经爱上你了
Seems that San Francisco has fallen in love with you,
连同性恋都是
even the fairies.
这我到说不好
Oh, I don't know about that,
但这里确实是世界上唯一一个
but it's certainly the only place on earth
会为我的歌♥唱为鼓掌的地方
my singing will ever be applauded.
全场起立鼓掌 想象一下
A standing ovation, imagine that.
你知道阿喀琉斯也是变装皇后吗
Did you know Achilles was a drag queen?
他的后脚跟可苦了他
His heels were killing him.
但他只有一个脚踝是弱点
But it was just the one heel.
糟了 我迟到了
Oh, merde. I'm late.
你一会能直接去电台找我吗
Will you come meet me later at the station?
詹姆斯难道不过去支持你吗
Won't James be there for support?
我需要你的支持
I could use your support.
其实我很忙
I'm busy, actually.
我要跟克莱尔吃午餐
I'm having lunch with Claire.
你一直定自己的计划
You've been making your own plans, so...
那太好了 但我只是以为
Well, that's wonderful. But I just assumed...
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
替我向她问好
Send her my love.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
车已经...
The car is...
任务在身
Duty calls.
你去吧
Off you go.
萨姆的病人太多了
Sam has so many darn patients,
他都快超过你父亲了
he's on track to outpace your father.
我的梦想是他们俩共同开一个诊所
My dream is they'll open a practice together.
活力医生二人组
Dynamic doctor duo.
但办公室要设在哪里呢
But where would the office be?
当然得离这里近 你父亲那里太小
Close to here, of course. Your father's is too small.
枫叶街上有个不错的地点
There's some great space on Maple Street.
爱丽丝 你在听吗
Alice, are you even listening?
妈妈 你能更支持点吗
Mom, could you be more supportive?
支持什么
Of what?
支持我
Of me.
我说你哥哥的事 你也好胜心这么强吗
Can't I talk about your brothers without you getting competitive?
与他们无关
It's not about them.
妈 工作已经很辛苦了
Mom, it's hard for me at work.
我得不停地向自己解释
I have to constantly explain myself,
我是谁 我为什么在那
who I am, why I'm there,
当我来找你时
and when I come to you,
有时我只希望你能聆听
sometimes, I just want you to listen.
爱丽丝
Alice.
我是你母亲 不是你朋友
I'm your mother, not your friend.
把这些C型支架往那边移移
Let's move those C-stands over there.
她真是个魔法师 对吧
She's quite the sorceress, isn't she?
我已经被她迷住了
I've fallen under her spell.
当《精通法式烹饪的艺术》出版时
You know, when "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" debuted...
我好嫉妒
I was quite jealous.
不仅是这本书的想法 和涉猎的范围
Not only of the idea, the scope of it,
而是其代表的声音
but the voice.
就连题目 那个动名词 邀请你去看
Even the title, the gerund -- it invites you in.
那是你的主意吧 那个题目
That was your idea, the title, yes?
我也希望我的烹饪书是那样
I want my cookbooks to sing like that,
朱蒂斯 我需要你的帮忙
Judith, and I need your help.
下次做我的编辑吧
Do mine next.
詹姆斯 我很受宠若惊 但我不是干这个的
James, I'm flattered, but that's not what I do.
你就是干这个的
Well, that's quite clearly what you do.
不是
No.
我是小说编辑 但刚好
I'm a fiction editor who happens to --
你怎么说来着
how did you put it?
被朱莉娅迷住了
...have fallen under Julia's spell.
我编辑朱莉娅·查尔德 而不是烹饪书
I edit Julia Child, not cookbooks.
我不是烹饪书的编辑
I am not a-a cookbook editor.
各就各位 倒数一分钟
Places, everyone. One minute to go.
我们该去找座位了
We should find our seats.
现场观众可以落座了
Live audience members can go ahead and take your seats.
请安静
把摄像机移到标记位置 拿出道具
Let's move cameras to marks and fly equipment out.
这是一个宇宙无敌的可丽饼面糊
This is a universal crepe batter.
湾区好日子
如果你喜欢 可以加入辣椒或肉豆蔻
You may add spices to the mix if you like, or nutmeg.
手腕功夫不错 肯
Good wrist work, Ken.
看来你有过很多练习
I can see you've had plenty of practice.
你之前做过可丽饼吗 肯
Have you made crepes like this before, Ken?
化学课后我就再没用过电炉了
Haven't used a hot plate since chemistry class.
烹饪跟化学颇为相似
Oh, well, cooking is just like chemistry,
但我们鼓励各位去舔器材
but we are encouraged to lick the instruments.
肯 麻烦你协助我一下
Oh, Ken, if you can assist me.
肯尼 肯尼
Kenny, Kenny.
你不会害怕一小点火焰吧
Ooh, you're not afraid of a little flame, are you?
我是不是看到过你的电视台
Didn't I read that your television station
被烧毁的报道
burned to the ground?
那是在我加入之前了 亲爱的
Oh, that's before my time, dear.
在我之前了
Before my time.
这电视真不错
This is great television.
如果胆小的肯不愿帮我
Well, if lily-livered Ken won't help me
完成这个惊艳的可丽饼
complete my show-stopper,
也许我亲爱的朋友
perhaps my dear friend
詹姆斯·比尔德愿意营救我
James Beard will come to the rescue?
詹姆斯·比尔德
James Beard!
我的英雄
My hero.
现在我们火灼
And now, we flambé!
朱莉娅 你知道柳橙焦糖可丽饼
Julia, did you know that Crepes Suzette
是因错而产生的吗
were created by mistake?
一名服务生不小心点着了
A waiter accidentally set fire to --
柳橙
Suzette.
上面再来点酱汁
A little bit of the sauce on top of it.
湾区好日子
谢谢 詹姆斯
Thank you, James.
它来了 柳橙焦糖可丽饼女士
And there she is -- Miss Crepes Suzette.
记住准时收看KQED的《法国大厨》
Remember to tune in to "The French Chef" on KQED.
你在这啊
There you are.
教美国人做饭不容易 我知道
Teaching America how to cook is hard work, I see.
那些灯光太热了
Those lights were awfully hot.
我得赶紧走了 我还要赶飞机
Anyway, I'd best be off. I have a plane to catch.
这么快吗 你大老远过来
Oh, so soon? You came all this way.
你不想再多玩几天吗
Don't you want to play a while longer?
我不能再玩了
No more play for me.
朱莉娅乐园是最有趣的地方
Julialand is the most entertaining place,
但我的办公室还有一英尺高的小说
but there is a mile-high stack of novels
召唤我回去阅读
in my office calling me away.
挺好的
It's good.
是我的工作
It's my work.
不知为何 跟你在一起之后我总是充满精力
Somehow, I always feel replenished after time with you.
还有我的裤子 总是更紧了
And my pants, always a little tighter.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表