剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
好极了 你可以留下帮助这些先生们
W-Wonderful. Uh, you can stay and assist these fine gentlemen.
亨特 我们得谈谈这事
Hunter, we should talk more about this.
我的公♥司♥我做主
Mm, my circus, my clowns.
谢谢各位的配合
Thanks for being accommodating, folks.
迫不及待看到我们的成果了
Can't wait to see what we come up with.
我决不能被乳蛋饼抢了风头
I will not be upstaged by a quiche.
我们绝不会允许发生这种事 阿尔伯特
Uh, well, we won't let that happen, Albert.
你觉得你有能力做我的制片人吗
You think you have what it takes to be my producer?
我会竭尽全力
I will certainly try.
好极了
Splendid.
笔名弗拉基米尔·西林 著有《洛丽塔》
给我把纳博科夫请来
Get me Nabokov.
对 爱丽丝
Yeah, Alice.
去把纳博科夫请来
Get him Nabokov.
纳博科夫是谁
Who's Nabokov?
亲爱的 亲爱的 别害怕
Sweetie. Sweetie, don't be scared.
是我 我用了备用钥匙
It's me. I'm using my key.
妈 你来干什么
Mom, what are you doing here?
那把钥匙是紧急情况专用
That key is for emergencies only.
我知道你说过今晚你很忙
Now, I know you told me you were busy tonight.
但菲林百货有促销
But there was a sale at Filene's --
这就是紧急情况
That's an emergency --
而且我不得不给你买♥♥些胸罩
And I couldn't not pick you up some bras,
因为上周我见你衣服底下穿的内衣
because that one I saw underneath your blouse
-简直太寒酸了 -谢谢
- last week was so dingy. - Thank you.
我不能让自己的孩子衣衫褴褛上街
And I can't have my child in the streets looking raggedy.
我还给你带了一些剩饭
And I also brought you some leftovers.
我来的路上 碰到了亨利·琼斯
And on my way here, I ran into Henry Jones.
他真是太好心了
Who is so nice.
但你知道他吃辣的时候
But did you know he sweats out the top of his head
头上会疯狂冒汗吗
when he eats spicy food?
我不需要晚餐 我做饭了
I don't need dinner. I cooked.
天哪
Excuse me.
这双手刚做了全自♥制♥乳蛋饼
These hands made that quiche from scratch.
某人认为自己成就大事了
Oh, someone thinks she's doing something!
你能在周日的教堂玩具义卖♥♥上再做一个吗
Can you make another one for the church's toy drive on Sunday?
周日不行 我要工作
I can't Sunday. I have to work.
-爱丽丝 -菲利普整晚待在办公室时
- Alice. - When Philip is at the office all night,
你也没有责难他
you don't give him a hard time.
弗雷德和萨姆忙工作时 你也没说他们
When Fred and Sam are busy, you don't say boo to them.
那是因为他们结婚了
That's because they're married.
我不必担心他们
I don't have to worry about them.
你也不必担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我当然得担心
Oh, yes, I do.
你最近约会了吗
Have you been dating?
没有 妈 我在看书呢
No, mom, I've been reading.
美国著名作家 凭借《夜幕下的大军》
和《刽子手之歌♥》两度获得普利策奖
一直埋头苦读诺曼·梅勒
Well, being up to your eyebrows in Norman Mailer
可不是度过青春的好方法
is no way to spend your youth.
好吧 我就说这些
Okay. That's all I'm gonna say.
才不是
No, it's not.
你得为机会做好准备 留足时间
You need to be ready and available for opportunities.
上帝找不到停泊的车
The Lord can't find a parked car.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
不好意思 开动
Excuse me. Steer.
意为巧妇难为无米之炊
我是说上帝无法开动停泊的车
I meant the Lord can't steer a parked car.
你得加满油
You have to have a full tank of gas
坐在驾驶室 整装待发
and be in drive, ready for action.
跟我一起参加朵蒂的保龄球队吧
Join Dottie's bowling team with me.
妈 我现在想干些重要的事业
Mom, I am trying to work on some important things right now,
当如果你一直说如果我单身
and it doesn't make me feel good when you say
人生就没价值 这不会让我好受
that my life is meaningless just because I'm single.
行吧 行吧
Okay. Okay.
拜托
Oh, uh, come on.
亲爱的
Honey.
我只是...
I just...
想让你幸福 宝贝
want you happy, tootsie.
你♥爸♥和我有什么能帮忙的吗
Is there anything Daddy and I can do
帮你减轻工作负担
to help with the workload?
美国犹太裔作家 著有《再见吧哥伦布》
那看清况 你们认识菲利普·罗斯吗
That depends. Do either of you know Philip Roth?
不认识 但我认识药店的哈罗德·罗斯
No. But I do know Harold Roth from the pharmacy,
他儿子刚从布朗大学毕业
and his son just got back from Brown,
哈罗德说很乐意让你俩认识
and Harold said he'd love to make an introduction.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
别嘛
Oh, come on.
在油中煎培根
Sauté the bacon in oil.
朱莉
Jule.
用厨房♥纸擦干牛肉
Dry the beef in paper towels.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
抱歉 我的脑子一乱团
Oh, I'm sorry. My head's a scrambled egg.
拉斯...我发现他是个严厉的老师
Russ is -- He's a tough teacher, I'm realizing.
你知道人们常说
Um, you know how we say,
"爱玫瑰之人
"He who loves the rose
必尊敬玫瑰刺"吗
must respect the thorn"?
我觉得我在最坏的时机
I think I have the best possible news
得到了最好的消息
at the worst possible time.
刚才安特万给我打电♥话♥ 你认识他吗
I got a call from, uh, Antoine? You know him?
他的画廊就在我的柔道馆边上
His -- His gallery's underneath my -- my judo dojo?
好吧
Yes, okay.
听说他有一位艺术家
Well, it looks like one of his artists
无法参加即将到来的画展
fell through for an upcoming show.
保罗
Oh, Paul.
于是他问
And he wondered
我是否有兴趣展出一些我的画
if I might want to have a showing of my work.
天哪
Oh, my goodness!
我知道 这时机太糟糕了
I know. It's -- It's terrible timing
你的节目就要正式开始
with your show getting started,
我担心自己会让你独自面对
and I worry I-I'd be leaving when you're underwater
那么多工作量 和你那个蠢兮兮的烹饪课
with all this work and -- and your silly cooking classes --
别傻了
Oh, don't be a lunatic.
这消息太棒了
This is wonderful news.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果我真的要办画展 我答应你
I -- If I did do it, I promise
我的视线绝不会离开你
I-I wouldn't take my eye off the ball with you.
保罗 你必须把艺术放在第一位
Paul, your art must be your priority now.
好吧
Okay.
你可以给安特万回电
You can call that Antoine
说你同意
and tell him oui.
一千个同意
A thousand times oui.
好
Okay.
老爹 真抱歉
Oh, Pop, I'm sorry.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
我最近睡眠不好
I haven't been sleeping so well lately.
"与众不同..."
"A difference between..."
"在你嘴中的滋味"
"In your mouth."
"烤箱中"
"Of the oven."
敬那些祝我们好的人
Here's to those who wish us well.
那些不这么做的人可以去死
And those who don't can go to hell.
这是那个电视节目吗
So this is the TV show?
对 希望能成
Yeah, hopefully.
制♥作♥一集试播是一回事
Making a single episode is one thing,
但制♥作♥一整季
but an entire season?
我感觉像无头苍蝇 不知道在干什么
I feel like I don't know what the heck I'm doing.
别管那些令人晕头转向的东西
Well, never mind with all that head-clutching nonsense.
一步一个脚印
You put one foot in front of the other.
你爷爷是怎么在伊利诺伊州开第一家银行的
How did you grandfather open his first bank in Illinois?
一砖一瓦盖
Brick by brick.
我是怎么在蒙特西托建农场的
And how did I build the ranch house in Montecito?
一板一板建
Board by board.
没错 那你就知道了
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表