剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
I will skip Judo and we'll crack a schedule together,
因为没有什么事
because nothing can't be fixed
不能用时间管理解决
with some good old-fashioned time management.
那倒是
Oh. Yes.
朱蒂斯 你成落汤鸡了
Oh, Judith! You're drenched!
有点湿而已
Just a bit damp.
快进来 快进来
Come in. Come in.
在车站打车花了好一会
It took me a minute to catch a cab at the station.
结果就把伞忘了
That'll teach me to forget my umbrella.
这讨厌的八月的雨
Oh, these damned August showers.
希望这周接下来几天能有好天气
Let's hope it's dry skies for the rest of the week.
因为你知道什么最怕下雨
'Cause you know what doesn't love rain?
-面包 -朱莉娅
- Bread. - Oh, Julia!
能参加
I'm beyond excited
你的最新创作我太兴奋了
to be on the front lines of your process.
我从没机会见客户实际写作
I never get to watch my clients in motion.
不过公平地说 他们的作品少有很触摸的
Although, to be fair, their work is rarely so tactile.
能和你一同作战真是太棒了
What a treat to get to be in the trenches with you.
是啊 这个事
Yes, about that.
我有个惊喜
Do I have a surprise for you.
你好啊 保罗
Well, hey, Paul.
你可能只知道他叫保罗
Well, you may know him as Paul,
但他也是你的搭档
but he is also your partner.
你做面包的搭档
Your partner in bread.
实际上 这周全乱套了
The truth is, this week is all turned upside down.
只能说 这周我没法按原计划休假
Suffice to say, I do not have this week off as planned.
然后我们坐下来安排了时间
And, uh, when we sat down to work out a schedule,
实际来说 我们意识到
we realized there, practically speaking,
时间不够
were not enough hours in the day
朱莉娅也没法分身
and not enough Julias to go around.
结果就变成了一个令人开心的问题
Which it turns out is a happy problem indeed.
-怎么说 -保罗
- How so? - Paul.
-保罗 -你好
- Paul? - Hello.
保罗比我更适合烤面包
Paul is much better suited to the task of cracking bread.
做面包是门科学
Bread is scientific.
我在行很多事
Now, I'm a lot of things,
但是科学除外
but scientific is not one of them.
我敢说 要是我知道
I dare say I would've enjoyed
我可以把青蛙腿放进黄油和咖喱里
dissecting the frog in biology class much more
生物课上解剖青蛙我会更享受一些
if I'd known I could sauté the legs in butter and garlic.
听起来你们好像已经商量好了
Sounds like you've worked it all out.
跟我们一起吃晚饭好吗
May we offer you some dinner?
我们可以讨论讨论美国面粉的利弊
We could discuss the pros and cons of American flour.
我有一些想法
I have thoughts.
听起来不错 但是我在火车上吃过了
As nice as that sounds, I-I actually ate on the train.
而且我淋了一身
And I'm drenched.
你们介意我回自己房♥间吗
Uh, would you mind if I retire to my room?
当然
Oh, of course.
为了这一周今晚要好好休息
A good night's rest for the week ahead.
几点开始算太早
What time is too early to start?
5点
5 A.M.?
热切一点 但要人性化
Let's be eager, but humane.
那就5点30分
5:30 it is.
但是我不知道能不能睡得着
However, I don't know if I'll even be able to sleep.
我太兴奋了
I'm so excited.
那太棒了 保罗斯基
Oh, that's wonderful, Paulski.
我也希望有点灵感
Oh, to be inspired.
朱莉
Julie?
那么多需要重拍的集
Well, of all the episodes to reshoot,
波尔图酒炖雉鸡不会是我的首选
Poulet au Porto would not have been my top choice.
但是你喜欢波尔图酒炖雉鸡
But you adore Poulet au Porto.
没错 但你有没有发现之前这12集
Yes, but did you realize that of the last 12 episodes,
其中4集都是鸡肉
four of them have been chicken?
鸡肉是用途非常广的食材
Chicken is a wonderfully versatile ingredient.
茜姆卡说我不够法式
Simca accused me of not being French enough.
要不是因为你 茜姆卡就只剩下
Simca wouldn't exist outside of her own ego
她的自大了
if it weren't for you.
对 但是有改良的法国菜
Yes, but I mean, there's French food
也有正宗的法国菜
and then there's French food.
你是改变心意了吗
Do I see wheels turning?
我只是觉得没必要做两次糟糕的尝试
Well, I just can't see the point in doing a bad job twice.
也许我有这个权力
See, maybe I have the authority to...
改一下食谱
change the recipe?
据我所知 这还是你的节目
Last time I checked, it was your show.
对 这是我的节目
Yes, it is my show.
五分钟了 深蹲 保罗
That's five minutes. Squats, Paul.
早上好 我亲爱的朋友
Oh, good morning, ma chere amie.
-你要不要一起来 -对了
- Would you care to join? - Yes.
揉面之前要先舒展肌肉
Limber up the muscles for the knead ahead.
还没喝咖啡
Before my coffee?
不感兴趣
No.
还要多久
How much longer?
-你要我糊弄过去吗 -不要
- Do you want me to fudge it? - No.
-好吧 -够了 5分钟了
- Yes. - Yes, that's five minutes.
我们拉伸一下
Let's stretch.
我承认 我一开始有点生红脸小薇姬气
I admit, I was a bit miffed at red-faced little Vickie at first,
一直哭个不停
all that crying.
那小肺真能扛
The stamina on those tiny lungs.
玛丽安怎么样
How is Marian doing?
玛丽安
Marian?
还好
Fine.
跟小宝宝咿咿呀呀的
Goo-goo ga-ga for baby.
我刚才说什么来着
What was I talking about?
我想是没睡觉吧
Not sleeping, I think.
是的
Yes!
换句话说 生产力
In other words, productivity.
当你意识到努力没用
Once you realize there's no point in even trying,
你就掌握了精髓
that's when you get to the good part.
这让我想到了你
Which brings me to your part.
想到我
My part?
我要你在《法国大厨》上更进一步
I need you step up on "The French Chef."
承担更多责任
Take more responsibility.
真的吗
Wow. Really?
我太激动了
I-I would be thrilled.
我要做什么帮你减轻负担 让你休息好点
Anything you need to lighten the load, get some more rest.
爱儿
Al!
我不累
I'm not tired!
你看到的是 我在拓展我的投资组合
What you see here -- this is a broadening of my portfolio.
旧金山之行教会了我两件事
The San Francisco trip taught me two things.
我要做我热爱的节目
I need to make shows which are my passion.
你是说《倡导者》这样的吗
You mean like "The Advocates"?
最终会做的
Eventually.
第二件事呢
And what's the second thing?
你刚说有两件事
You said there were two things.
没错 我是说了
I did. Yes.
《法国大厨》很重要
That "The French Chef" Is a big deal
我要好好利用这个节目
and I need to use that to my advantage.
很好 拉斯 但《法国大厨》
Well, that's great, Russ, but "The French Chef"
在五分钟后要开拍了
also needs us on set in five.
维尼 你好
Vinnie. Hi.
你能看一下这个吗
Can you go through this --
稍等
One second.
-朱莉娅 -爱丽丝
- Julia! - Alice!
我最喜欢被热情迎接了
Always nice to be greeted with enthusiasm.
-谢谢你 罗伊 -我现在很激动
- Thank you, Roy. - Well, I am excited.
我也是 你激动什么呢
Ooh, me, too. What are you excited about?
拉斯让我做这一集的
Russ asked me to take a stronger hand
主要制片人
in the producing of the episode.
爱丽丝 太棒了
Oh, Alice, that's marvelous.
-你同意吗 -当然了
- Do you approve? - Oh, yes.
我很开心 制♥作♥吧
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表