剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
宝贝
Sweetie.
你父亲说话真刺耳
Your father's got some very sharp claws.
别说了 我还在摇篮里
Oh, please, he's been giving those toasts
他就在说那样的祝酒词了 我并不在意
since I was in the crib. I don't care about that.
让我介意的是保罗太过兴奋
What bothers me is that Paul went full high gussy
点了一瓶一百元的香槟
and ordered a $100 bottle of champagne.
我们在庆祝嘛
We're celebrating.
但竟然用鱼子酱
With caviar.
在镀金时代发家的荷兰后裔家族
创建航运和铁路运输帝国
后业务拓展至各个邻域
他以为我们是富可敌国的范德比尔特家族吗
Does he think we're the damn Vanderbilts?
朱莉娅
Julia!
我答应了
I said yes.
我答应了 阿维斯 我不知道自己怎么想的
I said yes, Avis, and I don't know what I was thinking
也不知道要怎么搞定这件事
or how I'm going to pull this off,
我连预算的数字都没看清楚 我就同意了
and I barely looked at the numbers, and I agreed,
我答应过父亲不会在不知道条件的情况下
and I said to my father I wouldn't say yes to anything
答应任何事情 但他说得对
without knowing what's entailed, but he's right!
我就是个不负责任的小丑 不会长远考虑
I'm an irresponsible clown who doesn't think ahead --
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
波士顿公共电视台选了我的节目
Well, WGBH picked up the show,
但是他们没钱制♥作♥
but they can't afford to produce it,
所以我要是想做节目 就得自己想办法筹钱
so if I want it made, I have to figure out a way
支付食物和人力成本
to cover food and labor,
而且这节目有26集
and then I have to do it for 26 episodes.
我自己是有些钱 但是不够
And I have some of my own money, but it's not enough,
要是我告诉保罗这件事 他会...
and if I tell Paul what's going on, he'll just...
觉得我疯了 我确实疯了
think I'm crazy, and I am crazy.
如果他们想要节目 应该他们出钱
If they want the show, they should pay,
但问题是
but the problem is --
我知道问题在哪
Yes, I know what the problem is.
我想做节目
I want to do it.
我不在乎它疯狂与否
I don't care if it is nuts or
或是个糟糕的商业决定
or a terrible business decision.
我觉得我甚至不在乎为此欺骗我丈夫
And I supposed I don't even care that I'd be lying to my husband.
我对节目的渴望超越了一切 阿维斯
I want it more than anything, Avis.
好吧
Alright then.
我们做节目吧
Let's do it.
我来早了 我知道
I'm early. I know.
我太兴奋了 没法在家待着
I was just too excited. I couldn't stay home.
没事 进来吧
No, come in.
你的孩子呢
Where is the baby?
我还以为能见到那个小东西呢
I thought I'd be seeing that little bunny.
她现在在客厅的婴儿车里睡觉
She's in the living room, napping in her carriage,
我希望她永远别醒
and I hope she never wakes up.
-多萝西 -只是今天 我希望她今天别醒
- Dorothy! - Today. I hope she never wakes up today.
我急需保姆
My kingdom for a nanny.
这是诺曼的第二次
This is Norman's second time around,
所以孩子是我的任务
so the baby's my project.
不要怀中年男人的孩子
Don't let a middle-aged man impregnate you.
太多麻烦事了
There are strings.
你能来我们很高兴
Well, we're very happy you're here,
你能来帮忙真好
and it's wonderful of you to help.
你高兴吗 阿维斯打电♥话♥的时候说
You're happy? When Avis called and said
你为了赚外快开了烹饪课
that you were holding cooking classes for extra cash,
我都快气疯了
I just about hit the ceiling.
这些女士会为了这个忘记本职的
These women are gonna fall sideways for this,
朱莉娅 真的
Julia, really.
你好 我不知道我们要招待客人
Oh, hello. I didn't realize we were entertaining.
我记得我告诉过你
I thought I mentioned it.
你肯定没说
Uh, you certainly didn't.
我不想无礼 女士们
And, uh, I hate to be rude, ladies --
你还能无礼吗
You? Rude?
但我...我需要你们出去一小会
But I'll -- I'll need you to vacate for a little while.
亲爱的 我以为你今天要去波士顿电台
Dear, I- I thought you were going to WGBH today.
那是明天 首先我要量厨房♥尺寸
That's tomorrow. First, I need to take measurements
把所有数据告诉搭片场的工人
to pass along to the set builders.
我们不能用上次的那个厨房♥
We can't have that kitchen we had last time.
确实 当然 只不过
Oh, right, of course. It's just --
有几位女士要过来上我的烹饪课
Well, I have some women coming over for a cooking class.
烹饪课 你为什么要选现在
A cooking class? Why on God's green Earth
开始教授烹饪
would you be teaching now?
我们要专注在节目上
We need to be focused on the show.
爸 这里还有女士呢
Dad! There are ladies present.
好啊 谁能给我来杯咖啡吗
Well, good. Can one of them make me a cup of coffee?
你真的有时间干这个吗
Do you really have time for this?
我...我不太能理解
This -- This doesn't make much sense to me.
亲爱的
Darling --
保罗 烹饪课是为了宣传
Paul, the classes are for publicity.
这些女士会是她的群众基础
These women will be her base,
观众是烹饪节目中
and the audience is the most important ingredient
最重要的食材
in a cooking show.
听见我的用词了吗 食材
Oh, see what I did? Ingredient.
我知道 做好本职工作 阿维斯
I get it. Keep your day job, Avis.
你只能另找时间测量了
You'll have to do this another time.
我们一个小时后开课
We'll start in an hour,
还有很多准备工作
and there is a lot to prep.
大量巧克力慕斯会在那个炉子上混合
Many a chocolate mousse will be mixed on that stove,
你知道甜品反过来拼是什么
and do you know what "Desserts" Spelled backwards is?
"紧张"
"Stressed."
我们不想朱莉娅紧张 对吧
And we don't want that for Julia, do we?
大量的技巧和一点魔法
A lot of technique and a little bit of magic
就能行稳致远
go a long way.
我在巴黎的时候很享受教课
I simply loved teaching in Paris,
所以我难以表达自己有多兴奋
so I can't tell you how excited I am
来和你们分享菜肴的奇迹...
to share the wonders of la cuisine --
抱歉 亲爱的 我...
I'm sorry, my dear. I was --
在家里和你们分享法式菜肴的奇迹
To share the wonders of la cuisine française here at home.
能打扰你一下吗
Would you mind for a moment?
你拉着这个
If you'd just take that.
没问题
Not at all.
拉到炉子边缘就行
Just go right to the edge of the stove.
对 很好
Yeah. Perfect.
好了 让我们撸起袖子
So, let's roll up our sleeves
运用智慧
and marshal our wits
开始烹饪吧
and dive in.
非常好
Oh, very good.
现在要加入更多黄油
Now we want to add more butter.
记住 要加入冷藏的黄油
And remember, we want it cold.
别害羞 冰箱里还有很多
Don't be shy. There's more in the fridge.
稍等
One second.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不 我...
No, I --
好吧
Okay.
稍微来点面粉
And a little sprinkle of flour.
用水果刀
Just use your paring knife
沿着外沿切开
to cut along the outer edge
虾的后背
of the shrimp's back.
然后...
Just...
瞧瞧
Golly.
完美
That's perfect.
好了
Now...
我也是老虎
I'm a Tiger, too.
我想也是
Oh, I bet you are.
老爹
Pop?
真有趣
Well, that was fun!
好吃
Delicious.
-干杯 -干杯
- Oh, cheers. - Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Yes.
这是我打算给拉斯的模型
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表