剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, that's awfully kind of you. How lovely.
我已经照着你的菜谱做了十几个菜
I've made a dozen or so of your recipes so far.
我从没去过法国
Never been to France,
但现在我丈夫说我们不需要去了
but now my husband says we don't have to.
告诉你丈夫 朱莉娅·查尔德说
Tell your husband that Julia Child
他一定要带你去法国
says he must take you to France.
没错 这是命令
Yes, and that's an order.
请进 快请进
Come in, come in.
查尔德太太吗
Mrs. Child?
我来是想打个招呼
I just wanted to come by and say hello.
邀请你来参加节目是我的主意
It was my small idea to have you on the show.
太感谢了
Ooh, how lovely.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
And your name, dear?
我叫爱丽丝·纳曼 是助理制片人
I'm Alice Naman, associate producer.
如果有什么需要我帮忙 请告诉我
If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.
既然你说起来
It's funny you should say that.
请问你们有电炉吗
You wouldn't happen to have a hot plate, would you?
抱歉
Sorry.
请进
Come in.
我们有电炉吗
Do we have a hot plate?
朱莉娅·查尔德想要个电炉
Julia Child is asking for a hot plate.
她当然想要
Of course she is.
英国广播公♥司♥正在制♥作♥获奖科学家的纪录片
The BBC is making docs about prize-winning scientists
而我们却在宣传烹饪书
while we're peddling cookbooks.
所以我们没电炉吗
So, we don't have a hot plate?
我有个电炉
I have a hot plate.
用来烧水泡茶
I use it to boil water for my tea.
好吧
Right.
-好的 -二号♥摄像机
- Okay. - ...camera two.
你常用的梳子
Your usual comb.
距离直播倒数五 四 三...
And we're live in five, four, three...
《阅读时刻》
拍摄中
《阅读时刻》
你们好 欢迎收看《阅读时刻》
Hello. And welcome to "I've Been Reading."
现在开始上课
Class is now in session.
我是阿尔伯特·杜汉姆
I'm Albert Duhamel, of course,
波士顿学院艺术系副教授
associate arts professor at Boston College,
我们今天要聊点与众不同的话题
and today, we're going to do something a little bit different.
不像斯坦贝克 卡波特 海勒 甚至兰德
Instead of, say, Steinbeck, Capote, Heller, or even Rand,
约翰·斯坦贝克 代表作《人鼠之间》
杜鲁门·卡波特 代表作《蒂凡尼的早餐》
约瑟夫·海勒 代表作《第二十二条军规》
安·兰德 代表作《颂歌♥》
今天下午的这位嘉宾撰写烹饪书
my guest this afternoon writes cookbooks.
对 你没听错 烹饪书
Yes, you heard that correctly. Cookbooks.
不过坦率说 如果说这是
Though, to be frank, it would be rather disingenuous
我一直在看的书 就太不诚实了
for me to say it's what "I've Been Reading,"
因为我从没看过烹饪书
as I have never actually read a cookbook.
也许今天我们可以将节目名称改为
Maybe for today, we'll rename our little program
《我妻子的阅读时刻》
"What My Wife's Been Reading."
不 但说真的 各位 请欢迎我的嘉宾
No, but seriously, folks, please welcome my guest,
剑桥本地人 朱莉娅·查尔德太太
Cambridge's own, Mrs. Julia Child.
公爵 谢谢你的热情介绍
Duke, what a lovely introduction.
公爵
Duke?
对 你的学生在大学里不就这样叫你吗
Yes, isn't that what your students call you at the college?
非常可爱
It's très charmant.
我不想打断谈话
Now, not to hijack the conversation,
但你知道插座在哪里吗
but would you happen to know where the outlet is?
插座
The outlet?
对 用来插上电源
Yes, to plug something in.
我不明白 给什么插上电源
Well, I don't understand. To plug what in?
这个电炉 公爵
Well, this hot plate, Duke.
就是这个
There it is.
她要做什么
What is she doing?
多说无益 动手做吧
Nothing to it but to do it.
我想给各位烹饪经典的法式煎蛋卷
So, I thought I'd make a classic French omelette.
你在那里还好吗
Are you alright down there?
我觉得线不够长
I'm not sure the cord's quite long enough.
那个... 天啊
That -- Ooh. Heavens.
插好了 行 我们说到哪里了
Got it. There. Where were we?
煎蛋卷
Omelettes?
煎蛋卷 是的 当然
Omelettes. Yes. Of course.
我只是需要...
I just need...
这东西热了就好
this sucker nice and hot.
一个热腾腾的不粘锅非常重要
A sizzling hot no-stick pan is essential.
做煎蛋卷吗
For making an omelette?
当然 跟上我的节奏 公爵
Well, yes, of course. Keep up with me, Duke.
你喜欢好吃的煎蛋卷吗
Do you like a good omelette?
当然 为什么不喜欢
Sure. Why not?
我很爱吃煎蛋卷
Yes, I just love them.
没什么比微微凝固的鸡蛋更美味了
Nothing more, really, than lightly coagulated eggs.
完美的一餐 做午餐正合适
It's a perfect meal and a lovely lunch.
她为什么气喘吁吁的
Why is she so out of breath?
你午餐吃了什么
What did you have for your lunch?
金枪鱼三明治
A tuna fish sandwich.
天啊 我来的正时候
Oh, dear. Well, I've come just in time.
煎蛋卷美味 软嫩 蓬松
They're just lovely and tender and soft,
花半分钟就能做好
and, well, they take barely half a minute.
给你打三个鸡蛋
For you, let's do three.
我觉得你要吃三个鸡蛋
You look like a three-egg man to me.
然后再加点...盐
And then some -- some salt.
和现磨胡椒
Fresh-ground pepper.
别害羞 好好搅打一下
Don't be shy. Give it a good whisk.
你想试试吗
Would you like to try?
你说什么
Pardon?
我要教你我在蓝带厨艺学院
Oh, I'm going to teach you to whisk
学习的搅打鸡蛋的方法
the way I was taught at Le Cordon Bleu.
世界最富盛名的烹饪学校之一
像这样吗
Like this?
手肘再用点力
Put some elbow grease into it!
对 就像这样 你可真有天分
Yes. Exactly that. You're a natural.
我是法裔加拿大人
I'm French-Canadian.
是的 天啊 看得出来
Yes, well, golly, it shows.
好吃的煎蛋卷需要大量黄油
See, a great omelette needs a great amount of butter.
我会用满满一汤匙
I'd say a full tablespoon.
别太抠门 宝贝
And don't be stingy, baby.
我喜欢用便宜的不粘锅
I like to use an inexpensive no-stick pan.
别被我的说法给骗了...
Don't be fooled by what I like to call...
儿子们 快来看
Boys! You've got to see this!
朱莉娅阿姨上电视了
Aunt Julia's on TV!
让黄油铺满整个锅底
Let the butter generously coat the entire surface.
在黄油变成棕色前
And just before the butter begins to brown,
我们加入鸡蛋
we add the eggs.
太棒了
Fabulous.
然后稍稍将锅往自己这里一颠
And then just gradually jerk the pan towards you.
做好了
Et voilà!
装盘
Over she goes.
大功告成 流心煎蛋卷
And there you have it -- an omelette baveuse.
让人垂涎三尺 正如你现在一样 公爵
Salivating practically, just like you are, Duke.
我们来尝尝吧
Shall we give it a try?
非常好吃
It's quite good.
用不了几秒钟
It barely takes seconds.
事实上 我要好好享用一番
In fact, I'm going to enjoy it, if I do say so myself.
我建议各位开始打蛋做蛋卷吧
I suggest you get cracking and do the same.
打蛋 真有趣
Oh, cracking.
我是阿尔伯特·杜汉姆
This is Albert Duhamel.
谢谢各位 再见
Thank you, and good day.
下课
Class dismissed.
直播结束
And we're out.
拍摄结束
这可真有趣
What fun that was.
天啊 我忘记聊书了
Oh, dear, I forgot to talk about the book.
好吧 该来的总会来
Oh, well. Que Sera, Sera.
这简直太蠢了
Well, that was utterly silly.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表