剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
Your grandma always said,
"我不想听到有多困难
"I don't want to hear about how hard it is.
我想听到的是你打算怎么做"
I want to hear what you're going to do about it."
你知道你不能抱有消极态度
You know you can't afford to have a negative attitude.
我不知道我为什么要问你
I don't know why I ask you anything.
反正我知道你要说什么
I always know what you're going to say.
真的吗 是什么
Oh, really? What's that?
你不能抱有消极态度
Well, you can't afford a negative attitude,
不听老人言 吃亏在眼前
a hard head makes a soft behind...
你只是需要找个好男人
Mm, you just need to find a good man.
我就知道我有事想告诉你
Oh, I knew I had something I wanted to tell you.
他叫艾萨克
His name's Isaac.
艾萨克
电♥话♥ 212-5697550
图书码头书店
我们来早了吗
Are we early?
别往心里去 亲爱的
Don't take it personally, my love.
加州人都不读书
Californians don't read.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
很抱歉占用了你的周六时间 赖斯
I apologize for taking up your Saturday, Les.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我只是想避免发生火灾
I'm just trying to avoid a fire hazard.
签名活动在此排队
他们来这里全是找我签名的吗
Are they all here for my signing?
我觉得他们不是来买♥♥汉娜·阿伦特的新书
I don't think they're here for the new Hannah Arendt.
德国犹太思想家和政♥治♥理论家
代表作《人的条件》
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye-bye.
我们非常喜爱你的节目
We absolutely adore your show.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear.
你们尝试过哪些食谱
What recipes have you tried?
我们不做饭
Oh, we don't cook.
谢谢
Ohh, thank you.
这是我为你做的
I made this for you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
朱儿
Jul?
如果你不介意 我想在美术馆闭馆前
If you don't mind, I'm going to sneak out
偷偷溜出去一下
to the gallery before it closes.
保罗 我不知道
Oh, Paul, I didn't realize
会有这么多人来
it was going to turn into this display.
这很棒 亲爱的
It's marvelous, kitten.
我只是想四处看看 我们酒店见
I'm just itching to explore. I'll see you at the hotel.
好的
Yes.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, my darling.
这么多人 就为了那本书吗
All this, for that?
你也没料到吗
You didn't expect it, either?
你开什么玩笑
You kidding?
KQED无法衡量我们的收视率
KQED has no means of measuring our ratings.
不过有许多积极反馈
There's been positive feedback, though.
差不多有24封来信
Nearly 24 letters.
我什么时候可以见你老板
So, when do I get to meet the boss?
他没来
Oh, he's not coming.
爱丽丝·纳曼吗
Alice Naman?
你是指爱丽丝呀
Alice? Right.
她在波士顿
Eh, she's back in Boston.
她是我下属
She works for me.
她是极好的推销员 永不放弃
Helluva salesman. Relentless.
我原以为她只联♥系♥了我
Thought I was her special guy,
然后前几天我接到费城威尔广播电台
then I get a call from Chuck Loudermilk in Philly, WHYY,
查克·劳德缪克来电询问《法国大厨》
the other day asking about "The French Chef."
是吗 你怎么告诉他的
Oh, yeah? What'd you tell him?
我还没回复
Nothing yet.
等着看看这次情况如何
Waiting to see how this goes.
好吧
Right.
能给我的锅铲签个名吗
Sign my spatula?
詹姆斯
James!
你怎么来了
What on earth are you doing here?
我碰巧在城里
Oh, I happened to be in town,
所以忍♥不住来见你了
and I couldn't resist coming to see you.
真的吗 难以置信
Oh, really, I can't believe it.
真太荣幸了
It is an honor.
你知道我喜欢个子高 胃口好的厨师
You know I have a soft spot for tall cooks with hearty appetites.
詹姆斯·比尔德 你见过朱蒂斯·琼斯了吗
James Beard, have you met Judith Jones?
没正式见过 但我是你的书迷
Not officially, no, but I am a fan.
谢谢 我也是你的粉丝
Thank you. Likewise.
我很吃惊 居然来了这么多人
Well, I'm absolutely gobsmacked by this turnout.
旧金山是座满是我们这类感官主义者的城市
San Francisco is a town of sensualists like us,
和乏味的波士顿可不一样
unlike dreary Boston.
就知道豆子 鳕鱼什么的
Beans and cod and the like.
我会证明的
And I'll prove it.
我今晚要带你俩吃晚餐
I'm taking you both out to dinner tonight,
我在湾区最爱的餐馆
to my favorite restaurant in the Bay.
那里的食物可口诱人 餐厅环境优美
The food is spectacular, the room is charming...
服务生秀色可餐
and the waiters are delicious.
你说服我了
Well, I'm sold.
我丈夫保罗和我一起来的
Oh, Paul, my husband, is in town with me.
人越多越好
Oh, the more the merrier.
画家将自己绑在马具上
The artist straps himself into a harness
大头朝下画的
and paints upside down.
太厉害了
Remarkable.
有什么我可以帮你的吗
Can I help you with anything?
我来这里只是参观和学习
I'm only here to look and -- and learn.
我自己就是位画家 从波士顿来
I'm -- I'm an artist myself, from Boston.
我站着画画
I paint standing up.
你为什么来旧金山呢
And, uh, what brings you to San Francisco?
是在城里办展览吗
Are you showing in town?
实际上 我是和我妻子来的
I'm here with my wife, actually.
她在宣传她的电视节目
She's promoting her television program,
《法国大厨》
"The French Chef."
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
朱莉娅最趁手的兵器
Julia's weapon of choice.
手感太棒了
Oh, that is nice.
阿维斯 你对这个厨房♥还真是了如指掌
Avis, you really know your way around this kitchen.
那当然了
Well, I should.
这房♥子还是我帮朱莉娅和保罗找的
I found this house for Julia and Paul.
说来有趣
You know, it's funny.
我就是因为刀才认识朱莉娅的
I actually met Julia because of knives.
你俩在大街上打过架吗
Street fight?
才没有
No.
其实是她给我丈夫写了一封信 关于刀具的
Actually, she wrote a letter to my husband about knives.
伯纳德为《哈珀斯》写了一篇专栏文章
Bernard wrote a column for Harper's
《哈珀斯》美国著名杂♥志♥
论述不锈钢刀的害处
about the evils of stainless steel knives.
朱莉娅也有同感 写信给他表示支持
Julia felt the same and wrote to him in solidarity.
我当时负责伯纳德的信件
I was in charge of Bernard's correspondence,
所以我读了这封信
so I read the letter.
我觉得写得非常好 就给她回了信
I loved it so much, I wrote back to her.
于是我们就成了笔友
And then we became pen pals.
整整十年
For a decade.
后来伯纳德去世了
Then when Bernard passed
我的孩子们也开始独♥立♥生活
and my children started to live their grown-up lives,
我发现自己成了那种女人
I saw myself turning into that woman.
躲在窗帘后面看着邻居
Hiding behind the curtains and watching the neighbors,
等着"佩里·梅森"出现
waiting for "Perry Mason" to come on,
佩里·梅森
美国侦探小说《梅森探案集》主人公
给孙子们讲自己当五月女王的时候
telling the grandchildren about the time she was the May Queen.
五月女王
被选为五朔节庆祝活动女王的少女
你还当过五月女王呢
Oh, you were the May Queen?
然后朱莉娅搬到了这里
And then Julia moved here,
生活又变得多姿多彩了
and life became exciting again.
洋葱太辣眼睛了
It's the onions. I swear.
我从来不哭
I never cry.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表