剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表
找到投资的可能微乎其微
Funding them is almost impossible.
我自己几乎都放弃了
I've nearly given up myself.
别这样 别告诉我妻子
Oh, don't do that. Don't tell my wife.
请
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的主题是什么
So, what's your subject?
我不知道 还没确定
I don't know. Not yet.
我只知道有很多故事要讲
I just know there are stories to be told --
在杰克逊 在伯明翰
in Jackson, Birmingham.
如果我带着摄像机去那
If I go down there with my camera --
你是波士顿人吗
You're from Boston?
土生土长的
Born and raised.
那何必去阿♥拉♥巴马州
Then why go to Alabama?
这场争斗就发生在你们自家后院 拉斯
The fight is happening in your own backyard, Russ.
你知道自♥由♥运♥动♥吗
You know about the Freedom Campaign?
当然了
Of course.
那好
OK, then.
马萨诸塞州也许没有法律
There may not be laws in Massachusetts
把黑人孩子与白人孩子分隔开
that separate Black kids from white ones,
但波士顿和伯明翰一样实行种族隔离
but Boston is as segregated as Birmingham.
走到外面 打开你的摄影机
Just go outside and turn on your camera.
讲述"北方腹地"的故事
Tell the story of the Deep North.
我真太惭愧了
I'm embarrassed.
不必
No.
不 真的
No, I am.
谢谢你 这是个好建议
Thank you. That's good advice.
如此明显的好建议
Such obvious, good advice.
我非得大老远跑来纽约听
And I had to come all the way to New York to hear it.
公共电视台也可以拍纪录片
Public television is the place to be doing this work, too.
我正在跟WNET谈
I'm talking to WNET.
即美国公共电视网13频道
你说服波士顿电台加入 我们就能并肩作战
You get WGBH on board, we'll work side by side.
-可以点餐了吗 -两杯意式浓缩
- Ready to order? - Two espresso's.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
你现在在为他们制♥作♥什么节目
What are you producing for them now?
现在吗 没什么大节目
Now? Um, uh, not much.
有个叫《法国大厨》的节目
This show called "The French Chef."
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
你知道这节目吗
You know it?
何止"知道"
Know it?
我每道菜都跟着做
I've made every single recipe.
你和朱莉娅·查尔德一起工作吗
You work with Julia Child?
是的
I do.
抱歉 我有点激动
I'm sorry, I'm a little flush.
她真和看起来的一样棒吗
Is she really as wonderful as she seems?
对 我想是的 当然
Yeah, I guess so. Sure.
你能把暖气再开大点吗
Can you turn up the heat again?
我都热死了 保罗
I'm boiling, Paul.
那你能看看
Well, then can you check and see
壁橱里还有多余的毯子吗
if there's a-an extra blanket in the closet?
我冷得牙齿不停地打战
I'm freezing. My teeth are chattering.
可能会咬伤舌头
I could damage my tongue.
真是个好妻子
That's a good wife.
你能相信那家伙有多大胆吗
Can you believe the nerve of that guy?
怎么了 我明白他为何会得出这种假设
Why? I can see how he made the assumption.
真的吗
Really?
也许我们该请他回来
Well, maybe we should get him back here, then,
检查一下你的视力
and check your eyesight.
天啊 阿维斯 这简直是欲盖弥彰
Geez, Avis. Methinks thou doth protest too much.
此话源自《哈姆雷特》
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思你心知肚明
You know exactly what it means.
我当然这道这句话的意思 我又不傻
Of course I know what it means. I'm not an idiot.
我只是不明白你为什么要这么说
I just have no idea why you're saying it.
你在这里 不是吗
You're here, aren't you?
你必须有人陪
Someone had to stay with you.
你没去和你的大款先生约会
Instead of being on your hot date with Mr. Moneybags?
阿斯特 大款阿斯特先生
Astor. Mr. Moneybags-Astor.
你爱我
You love me.
承认吧 你爱我
Admit it. You love me.
有人在等着你
You've got someone waiting for you,
而你情愿坐在我的病床旁
and you'd rather sit at my sick bed.
你想喝点水吗
Do you want some water?
很好 自己去倒
Great. Go get it.
你爱我
You love me.
你吃饭真快
You eat very quickly.
是吗
Do I?
是的
Yeah.
行 好吧 我想我确实吃饭快
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I guess I do.
我...我母亲过去常数落我说
My -- My mother always scolded me,
"爱丽丝 在我们其他人吃完早餐前
"Alice, you'll be done with dinner before
你就能吃完晚餐了"
the rest of us have finished our breakfast."
你有重要的事要做
Well, you've got places to go.
谢谢你的理解
That is a generous interpretation.
不 我是指你今天还要去其他地方
No, I mean literally. Y-You have places to go today.
是的 对...
Oh, yes. Yes. Well --
我们的母亲还讨价还价了一番
I mean, there was a whole negotiation between our mothers.
午饭 晚饭不行
Lunch, not dinner.
-最多60分钟 -便宜你了
- 60 minutes maximum. - It's a bargain.
对 但我们聊了90分钟 完成任务了
Yeah, but we came back with 90, and we closed the deal.
我确实想见你
I wanted to meet you.
我母亲总安排我相亲
It's just, my mother, she tries to set me up on blind dates
就像她总想让我去教堂一样
as much as she tries to get me to go to church.
这是我第一次同意相亲
This is the first time I've said yes.
你比我更坚强
Well, you're a stronger person than I am.
所以我是众多相亲者之一吗
Oh, so I'm one in a long line?
如果这会让你好过些的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我跟我妈说 "就这样吧 好吗
I told my mother, "This is it, alright?
这次以后 我再也不相亲了"
After this, I'm done."
我的第一次 你的最后一次 我们还真凑巧
My first. Your last. We have perfect timing.
你通过律师资格考试了
So... uh, you passed the bar.
对 我妈告诉你了吗
Yeah. Oh, she told you that?
我也找到了份工作
And I accepted a job, too.
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
我要当公设辩护律师
I'm going to be a public defender.
我原本该在大公♥司♥当律师的
I was supposed to take this position at a big firm.
我父母一定会杀了我
My parents are going to kill me.
为什么
Why?
因为我耗费这么多时间和金钱学法律
Because I spent all this time and money going to law school
却只找了份挣不着钱的工作
only to take a job that pays me nothing.
但我真的很想从事这项工作 所以...
But it's a job I really want to do, so...
我觉得这挺好
Well, I think that's cool.
跟我说说公设辩护律师的事
Tell me about being a public defender.
除非你先跟我讲讲电视台的事
Oh, not until you tell me about TV.
在电视台工作 这太棒了
Working in TV, that's cool.
你看电视吗
Oh, you watch?
看啊 《迪克·范·戴克秀》
Yeah. "Dick Van Dyke"...
《梅森探案集》 《阴阳魔界》
"Perry Mason," "The Twilight Zone."
好吧 这些节目都不是我制♥作♥的
Yeah, I-I don't make any of those.
现在还不是
Not yet.
太好吃了
Oh, my.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这美妙的味道太令人着迷了
I have just had an experience.
希望没打扰你们
I hope I'm not interrupting.
安德烈 见到你真好
Oh, Andre, how nice.
你好
Hello.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
这或许是我在大洋这端吃过的
That was perhaps the most exquisite meal
最精致的一餐
I've had on this side of the Atlantic.
剧集 | 朱莉娅(2022) | 导航列表