剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
I'm on the verge of doing something that is very important to me.
我不能因为他逃跑
I'm not running because of him.
那你就要犯难了 是吧
Then you're in a bit of a conundrum, aren't you?
我需要保护
I need protection.
至少直到我想到脱身办法
At least until I figure out an exit plan.
我可以拿你的钱 进行保护
I can take your money, run protection,
但这只是暂时的
but it's a Band-Aid.
如果这个达沃斯决定伤害你 什么都难说了
If this guy Davos decides he wants to hurt you, all bets are off.
如果你不想逃 就铲除威胁
And if you don't want to run, you need to eliminate the threat.
铲除是个有隐含意的词
Eliminate is a word with connotations.
不是的
No, it isn't.
它就是听上去那样的
It's just what it sounds like.
你可以永远提心吊胆
You can look over your shoulder day and night forever,
也可以雇我
or you can hire me...
解决问题
to make the problem go away.
-沃德 -悠着点
- Ward... - Easy.
丹尼 你需要休息 你被打得半死
Danny, you need to rest. You're all beat to shit.
你不是
Aren't you supposed to be, like,
世界上最强的格斗高手吗
the best fighter in the world or something?
天呐
Oh, man...
达沃斯偷袭了我 我没做好心理准备
Davos got the drop on me. I wasn't thinking on his level.
什么准备
And what level is that?
马基雅弗利遭遇德古拉吗
Machiavelli meets Dracula?
他很有心计
He was calculated.
有策略
Strategic.
先我一步
One step ahead.
反正
Anyway.
现在他得到他想要的了
And now he's got what he wanted.
你确定它没了吗
Are you sure it's gone?
铁拳
The... Fist?
那关联似乎消退了
It feels like the connection went dark.
感觉好像是失去了自己的一部分吧
It must feel like losing part of yourself.
不是我的一部分
It wasn't a part of me.
那本是我的身份
It was me.
我冲昏了头脑
I let it get in my head.
没有想清楚 失控了
Wasn't thinking straight. Lost control.
失去了平衡
Lost my balance.
我没有集气 我...
I wasn't gathering or centering chi. I was just...
是在燃烧它
I was just burning it up.
真希望我知道你说的什么
I wish I had the first idea of what you meant
气之类的话是什么意思
when you start talking about things like chi.
我之前每晚都出去
I was going out every night.
想维系和平
Trying to keep the peace.
我本来越来越擅长使用铁拳了
I was getting better at using the Fist. I...
我都不需要专注 它会自然出现
I didn't even need to think about it. It was just there.
它还能带来一种清醒感
And with it, a sense of clarity.
势头 悠然
Momentum. Grace.
那种感觉会在我体内涌动
A feeling that would just move through me.
当我进入状态时
When I really got into a flow, I...
我能感觉到
I could feel something.
我就是龙
It was the dragon.
寿老
Shou-Lao.
我能感觉到他的眼睛看着我
I could feel his eyes watching me.
他的火 在我体内燃烧
His fire... burning inside of me.
我欢迎他
And I welcomed him.
他的全部愤怒 力量
All of his... All of his anger, his power...
他的狂怒
and his rage.
当龙真的与我同在时
And when the dragon was really with me...
那感觉很好
it felt good.
感觉好像我可以击碎世界
It felt like I could break the world.
我知道 龙 是吧
I know. Dragons, right?
难以相信
Hard to believe.
不是的
No, it's not that. I...
我最近经常去参加匿名戒毒者集♥会♥
I've been sitting in a lot of NA meetings lately.
匿名戒酒什么的
AA. All the "A"s.
听大家谈论他们的毒品
Hearing people talk about their pills,
酒 性♥爱♥ 愤怒
their booze, their sex... their anger.
但刚刚听你说
But listening to you just now, I...
我很有共鸣
I really related.
哥们
Brother...
我也见过那条龙
I've seen that same dragon.
我不知道 肯定还有别的办法的
I don't know. There's got to be another way around this.
想吧 但别等太久
Well, think about it. But don't wait too long,
因为我要出城 近期内不会再来
'cause I'm heading out of town and I won't be back this way soon.
-你在等人吗 -没有
- Are you expecting anyone? - No.
别出声
Quiet as a mouse.
乔伊 我是科琳
Joy, it's Colleen.
我们得谈谈达沃斯的事
We need to talk about Davos.
开门 我知道你在 我问过门房♥
Come on, I know you're in there. We spoke to your doorman.
现在不方便 科琳
It's not a good time, Colleen.
纽约警局 开门
NYPD. Open the door.
稍等
Just a moment.
-怎么回事 -你一个人吗
- What's going on? - You alone?
对 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你朋友达沃斯
Your friend Davos.
我们认为你可能有危险 米查姆小姐
We think you might be in danger, Ms. Meachum.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
我是米丝蒂·奈特警探 我们得请你跟我们来
I'm Detective Misty Knight. We need you to come with us.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
达沃斯不是你想的那样的
Davos is not who you think he is.
他对丹尼做了很坏的事
He did something terrible to Danny.
还是在玛丽·沃克的协助下
With Mary Walker's help.
我不知道那是谁
Um, I don't know who that is.
你不是一个人 是吧
You're not alone, are you?
我是一个人 警探
I am alone, Detective.
好吧 我说
Uh, okay. Excuse me.
你不能就这么冲进我公♥寓♥里来 喂
You can't just-- You can't just come into my apartment. Excuse me.
出来 让我们看到你
Step out where we can see you.
这里没人
No one is here.
-玛丽 -不是
- Mary? - No, baby.
怎么...
What the...
够了
Enough!
这事可能有几种结果
There are a couple of ways this could go.
没时间留下皮肉伤
There's no time for a flesh wound,
所以我会一枪崩进你两眼之间
so I will put the bullet between your eyes.
或者
Or...
放下
Drop it.
在这些集♥会♥上 大家都有个故事
At these meetings, everybody has a story.
贝丝妮一直希望我开口
Bethany's been trying to get me to talk,
迈出一步 但我做不到
to take a step, but... I can't.
对那些陌生人说出真话 我怎么做得到
Say the truth in front of all those strangers, how can I do that?
我觉得那就是意义所在 沃德 你得一直去
I think that's the point, Ward. You just gotta keep showing up.
为什么
Why?
都是这个蠢计划的一部分
It's all part of this stupid plan.
我走过每一步 健康起来
I do all the steps. I get all healthy.
然后跟乔伊坐下 她原谅我
I sit down with Joy. She forgives me...
原谅一切她觉得我做了的事
for everything she thinks I've done.
但我卡在了第四步上
But I'm stuck on the fourth step.
"无畏 搜索道德储备"
"Fearless and searching moral inventory."
作为杀了自己老爸
From the guy who murdered his father.
两次的人
Twice.
我跟你说过我妈对我说的最后的话吗
Did I ever tell you the last words my mother said to me?
抱歉 哥们 我不说了
Oh, I'm sorry, man. I'll just shut up, okay?
不 没事
No, it's okay.
小心
Careful.
她对我说她爱我
She told me that she loved me.
就在她被吸出飞机之前
Right before she got sucked out of the plane.
我都没来得及回应
I never got the chance to reply.
告诉她 我也爱她
Tell her I... felt the same.
但时刻带着那些话语
But I carried those words with me.
在昆仑时
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表