剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
你能相信我们是在巴黎相遇的吗
Can you believe we met in Paris?
我在休假进行自我探寻之旅
I was on a little bit of a go-find-myself break.
-而达沃斯在 -我在从西♥藏♥回来的路上
- And, Davos, you were... - I was on my way back from Tibet.
那真是个疯狂的时刻
It was just a really crazy moment.
说起来还真是巧合
Talk about a coincidence.
这就是命运 你懂吗 六度分隔论
It's kismet, you know? Six degrees.
随你怎么说
Call it what you will.
我当时在圣日耳曼的
I was standing there waiting
一间小餐馆站着等位
for a table at this little place on Saint-Germain.
-而你 -我沿街走过
- And you... - I was walking down the street,
听到领班喊了一声 米查姆女士
and I heard this maître d' call out, "Madame Meachum."
我认出了她 我们在她父亲的公♥寓♥见过
I recognized her from when we met at her father's apartment.
他来到我桌旁 风度翩翩
So he comes over to my table. He is so polite.
你当时
You just...
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I mean, as crazy as it sounds,
虽然我们的成长环境完全不同
'cause although we grew up worlds apart,
但我们有许多共同兴趣
we have many common interests.
是啊
Yeah.
世界真奇妙 给你们
The universe. There you go.
世界很大
It's big.
但有时也很温馨
But it's really cozy sometimes.
达沃斯 我在后院有个烤架
Hey, uh, Davos, I got agrill out back
如果你想帮我一把
if you wanna give me a hand.
好啊
Yeah.
-乔伊 来我厨房♥吧 -好吧
- Joy, step into my lab. - Okay.
那天晚上的事
About the other night...
你知道我一向脾气不好 丹尼
You know I've always had a temper, Danny.
我记得雷公曾告诉我们
I remember when Lei Kung would tell us
控制愤怒的最好方法
the best way to work on our anger
就是赤手碎石
was to break rocks with our bare hands.
我的手腕因为我想打碎一块石板
You know, I broke my wrist in two places
而有两处骨折
trying to smash that one piece of slate.
有时科琳会叫我穿件外套
Sometimes Colleen will tell me to throw on a jacket.
她不知道我有多么习惯严寒了
She doesn't realize how used to the cold I got.
如果你没在昆仑住过 是没法明白的
Well, no one can understand K'un-Lun if they haven't lived it.
是的
No, they can't.
只有你知道我们经历过什么
You're the only one who knows what we went through.
所以说 我们很相像
Yeah. In that way, we are alike.
丹尼 这些是什么
Danny, what are those?
肉丸 配意大利面吃的
They're meatballs. They're for the pasta.
肉丸是这么做的吗
And this is how they are prepared?
我是这么做的
Yeah. I mean, it's how I prepare them.
好吧
Fine.
这个小窍门究竟意义何在
And that little trick means what exactly?
厨师都这么做
Chefs do it.
那照做吧
As they do.
我从来没想到你会下厨
You know, I never would have taken you for the domestic type.
我不会
I'm not.
要是我就会打电♥话♥给餐饮公♥司♥
I would've called in a catering company.
丹尼真的很想下厨
Yeah. Uh, Danny really wanted to cook.
我觉得这是关他的自尊吧
I think it was a matter of pride.
你们是第一次造访我们家的客人
You guys are our first real house guests, so...
话说 是什么激励他下厨的
And what was it that inspired him to do this anyway?
他这么久没见你了
He hadn't seen you in so long.
然后你们之前的会面...
And then you guys had that meeting...
当然 当然 那次会面
Of course. Of course. The meeting.
嗯
Yeah.
前几天晚上达沃斯来过
And Davos stopped by a few nights ago,
所以我想他可能一直想着你
so I think you're just fresh in his mind.
对哦 那就说的通了
Right. That's right. Yeah, that makes sense.
我想肉丸可能有些烤过头了
So, I think these might be a little overdone.
我和高级意料餐厅有交情
I have an in at il Buco.
我可以让他们立刻送点菜过来
I can have 'em rush over something.
不 不用了
No, no. It's fine.
好吧 我就不打扰你们做饭了
All right. Well, I'll leave you to it.
聊得如何
How'd it go?
和平时一样
The usual.
如果乔伊再损我们做的菜
If Joy makes one more domestic crack,
我就打扁她
I'm gonna deck her.
我们应该等沃德来了再开动吗
Should we hold off until Ward gets here?
我刚刚又打给他了 他不接电♥话♥
I just called him again. He didn't pick up.
但愿他在路上吧
Let's just hope he's on his way.
认知 接受
Awareness, acceptance,
再行动
action.
-我没事 -抱歉 你说什么
- Okay, I'm good. - I'm sorry. What was that?
没什么 有事再打给你
Nothing. Um... I'll call you when I need you.
我可以送你到前门
I could take you up to the front door.
不 我想呼吸点新鲜空气
No, I-I could use the air.
你还好吗 米查姆先生
Everything okay, Mr. Meachum?
去83街和第三街街口
Uh, 83rd and 3rd.
很...
Well, it's, um...
很高兴你们能来 适应这个新环境
it's nice to have you guys over, break in the new place.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers to that.
达沃斯 从昆仑到纽约
So, Davos, K'un-Lun to New York
肯定要好好适应一番吧
has to be quite an adjustment.
我把所有的逆境都当作挑战来迎接
I look at any adversity as a welcome challenge.
那你空闲的时候做什么呢
So what are you doing with your spare time?
除了买♥♥古董之外
Besides, uh, shopping for antiquities?
我只是在探索会出现的机会
Well, I'm just exploring opportunities as they arise.
你呢 乔伊 你在忙什么呢
And you, Joy? What are you up to?
撤资款怎么样了
Yeah. What's going on with that divestment money?
我不想在竞争对手面前谈论这件事
Well, I'd rather not talk about it in front of the competition.
除非你们俩要签署保密协议
I mean, unless you two... wanna sign an NDA.
要我签什么都行
I'll sign whatever.
现在装♥修♥成这样 你应该不教学生了吧
So, I take it from the redecoration you're not teaching anymore?
是的 不教了
No, uh... I'm not.
太可惜了
That is too bad.
我有很多老师 他们对我的生活影响都很大
I had so many teachers that were so influential in my life.
也许那样是最好的
Well, maybe it's for the best.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
以身作则的老师
A teacher lives by example.
我想起了决定性的一刻 你记得吗
And I, uh... I recall a moment of truth. Do you remember?
你刚刚放弃的一场真正考验
A true test that you just walked away from.
-你以为你了解我吗 -科琳
- Do you think you know me? - Hey, Colleen...
我们俩一直都很忙
We've both been crazy busy.
-科琳在社区工作 -你在搞什么
- Colleen's working at a community-- - What the hell is going on?
拜托 我们玩的这些把戏
Come on. This game we're all playing,
隐藏我们的真实意图
hiding our real intentions...
我没完全明白你的意思
I mean, I don't... I don't 100% know what you mean.
今晚我们邀请你们俩过来
We invited you two over tonight
一吐所有人心中的不满
to get stuff off our collective chests.
知道吗 达沃斯说得对
So you know what? Davos has it right.
大家不必这么客套了
Let's stop being so damn polite.
真♥相♥真的有这么难说出来吗
Is the truth really that hard?
还是说只有我一个人有勇气说出来
Or am I the only one with the balls enough to call it like it is?
天呐
Oh, God.
你们俩对他来说很重要
You are both so important to him,
而且很明显你们对他很生气
and you are clearly very angry with him, so...
所以不如彼此坦言 澄清恩怨吧
talk to each other, air the grievances.
我是说我很想
I mean, it would be nice
知道你们俩发生了什么事
to know what is going on between you two.
达沃斯 你认为丹尼从你这抢走了铁拳
Davos, you think Danny stole the Iron Fist from you.
丹尼 你认为你赢得正大光明
Danny, you think you won it fair and square.
那就说出来吧
So hash it out.
你要不要先说
You wanna go first?
现在不是谈论这个的时间或地点
This is neither the time nor place.
那是什么时候
Then when?
不是每一件事都要在昆仑的太阳殿里
Everything doesn't have to be settled in a goddamn sun chamber
才能解决的
in K'un-freaking-Lun!
抱歉
Excuse me.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表