剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
And even that's just...
嗯 他和我说了
Yeah, he told me.
他疯了
He's out of his mind.
也许吧 没人生来就是英雄
Maybe. Nobody is born a hero.
做英雄很难
And it's a difficult thing to become.
因为大多数人都太软弱 太愚蠢或太自私了
Because most people are too weak, too stupid or too selfish.
一般以上三者皆占 而你不一样
Usually all of the above. You're not.
-有能力不代表就成为英雄 -我没这么说过
- Having power doesn't make you a hero. - I never said it did.
我喜欢丹尼
I like Danny,
如果他拿回铁拳 他会好好使用这双拳或...
and if he gets the Fist back, it'll be in good hands. Or...
一拳也行
hand. Whatever.
但如果你拥有铁拳 你会用在正道上
But if you had that thing, you would use it right.
然后好好收拾那些坏蛋
And you'd kick some serious ass.
不管怎么样 你们得想办法解决这件事
Either way, you two need to work this out,
因为我和我的小队明天一早就要去抓达沃斯
because my team and I move on Davos first thing tomorrow.
这上面有你要找的东西吗
What you're looking for, it's in there?
我付了一大笔钱给一个卑鄙的官员才搞到的
I had to cut a big check to a shady super PAC to get it, so...
-意思是 你慢慢来吧 -你看过了吗
- By all means, take your time. - Did you read this?
我觉得不关我的事
Figured it was none of my business.
很明智
Smart move.
有行动能力的伤员
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this!
这也太有戏剧性了
Well, that was very melodramatic.
仿佛马上要被开500的罚单了
Like a $500 fine waiting to happen.
-我们能去接乔伊了吗 -不
- Can we go get Joy now? - No.
我知道我要面对的是什么
I know what I'm up against,
我不会再接近他了
and I'm not getting close to him again.
我要打个电♥话♥
Let me make a call.
我认识一个家伙能给我们搞到承受的家伙
I know a guy who can get us the right ordnance.
肩膀放低点
Keep your shoulders down.
你让我完全打偏了
You made me slice the hell out of that.
我觉得是你话多
I'd say it was lousy form.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you talking about.
我们不是来提供专业建议的 赶紧说正事吧
We're not here for pro tips. Let's get on with it.
你没说你会带一个西装楚楚的聪明鬼来
You didn't say anything about showing up with a smart-ass suit.
我没穿西装
I'm not wearing a suit.
没有区别
Doesn't change a thing.
他是我的资金来源 不过如果你觉得有问题
He's fronting my costs. But if that's an issue for you,
那就让你继续练习你的消磨时间
then we can leave you to practice your long game.
有一把M4
Here we have an M4.
A1
A1.
我知道你不喜欢压低身段狙击 所以我想...
I know you're not the type to really lay it down, so I figured--
多个选择多条路
Having the option does not hurt.
有人用过吗
She clean?
你是她第一位主人
You'll be her first dance.
有穿甲弹吗
Got any AP rounds?
拜托 你来找我老特科肯定是有原因的吧
Come on, now. You come to Turk for a reason, don't you?
-你呢 西装男 -他不感兴趣
- How about you, Suit? - He's not interested.
我感兴趣
I am interested.
你带我来干活 不是带你浏览的
You brought me to do a job, not take you on safari.
我知道怎么用枪
I know how to handle a gun.
因为你有一次差点开枪吗
Because you've been on the firing range one time?
专业的词汇应该是"弑父"
I think the technical term is "patricide."
不过我觉得对于死过的人来说应该不适用
Although, I'm not sure it applies to the repeatedly undead.
更应该用《残死》"Necrocide" is more like it.
对付不死生物的游戏
你妹妹还让我叫你孬种
And your sister let me call you a pussy.
进城吧 老爸杀手
Well, go to town, Daddy killer.
那把
That one.
真经典
A classic.
你想要哪种子弹
What kind of rounds you thinking?
好子弹
Good ones.
给你好子弹
Good ones it is.
总共 三千整
Let's call it... 3K even.
付钱吧
Pay the man.
肩膀下沉 保持膝盖弯曲 想着夕阳
Shoulders down, keep your knees bent, think about sunsets.
绝对能让你进步
It'll do wonders.
"想着夕阳"
"Think about sunsets."
快点
Come on.
起来
Get up.
幸亏老大不是一个赌徒
Glad the boss isn't a betting man.
不然我得输一大笔钱
I'd have lost a bundle.
我还以为 你不可能还活着
I thought... there's no way you'd still be kickin'.
如果你不打算帮我 那就给个了断
If you're not gonna help me, then just do it already.
希望如此 可是老大还和你没完
Wish I could, but the boss isn't done with you yet.
他要把你的金发朋友带回这里
He's gonna bring your blond friend back here
在你面前杀了他 或者在他面前杀了你
and either kill you in front of him or him in front of you.
我记不清了
I can't remember which.
给你多少钱 能放我走
How much... to let me go?
多少钱
How much?
如果在过去 这将是一个万能咒语
There was a time those would've been the magic words.
但是我现在不一样了
But I'm on a different path now.
钱不算什么 那都是虚妄
Money means nothing. It's a false prophet.
你不能
You can't...
你不可能真信达沃斯的鬼话吧
You can't have bought into Davos's bullshit.
说实话 一开始
No lie. At first,
我兜着圈子让他帮我擦屁♥股♥
I was driving him around to save my own ass.
但是老大说到做到
But the boss means what he says.
他真的想去改变很多事
He really wants to change things.
你觉得在他眼里 你是个好人吗
And you think that you're on the black side of his moral ledger?
我远比你好得多 再看看我现在
I am a much better person than you, and look at me.
我尊敬你
I give you credit.
大多你这个地位的人
Most people in your position,
会乞求着饶自己一命
they'd be more the beg-for-your-life type.
还早着呢
The day is young.
我们尽快赶过来了
We came as quickly as we could.
我说过 让杨夫人躲在这不是个好主意
I told you letting Mrs. Yang lay low here was a bad idea.
她还在这
She still here?
我听到她说他们今天要用行动
I overheard her say they're going to make a move today.
-我说我要报♥警♥ -我们会处理的
- I said I was gonna call the police. - We'll handle it.
她在楼下
She's downstairs.
她要是知道我叫你们来会不高兴的
She's not gonna be happy I called you.
-我们还有多少人 -十个斧头帮的人
- How many more men do we have? - Ten Hatchets.
或许不顶尖 但绝对忠诚
Not our finest, but loyal.
金老虎还有六七个人
Six, maybe seven Tigers.
-我还以为有更多人 -不需要更多人
- I'd hoped for more. - We don't need any more.
让你们的人准备好 两小时后出发
Prepare your soldiers. We move in two hours.
不可能 拿上东西 赶紧走
That's not happening. Get your stuff. Get outta here.
-不由你决定 -她不是一个人
- It's not your call. - She's not alone in this.
你明白你越界了吗 温小姐
You understand the lines you're crossing here, Ms. Wing?
楼上还有孩子 萨姆 告诉她
There are children upstairs, Mrs... Sam, tell her.
他们 是春季博览规划委员会
They... It's the Spring Fair planning committee.
他们的家庭 和我们待在这更安全
Those families are safer with us here.
你们说你们有计划对付
You say you have a plan to deal with the man
那个杀害我丈夫的人
who murdered my husband,
我只看见人们死去 而你们东躲西♥藏♥
but all I've seen is run-and-hide as people die.
在昨天 亨利·伊普
Just yesterday, Henry Yip,
一个无辜的餐馆店主 被杀害
an innocent restaurant owner, was killed.
现在一支纽约警局率领的特警队
Any minute now, an NYPD task force
随时就要敲响达沃斯的门
is gonna knock on Davos's door.
你们去那里 不只是和他作战
You go there, you're not just fighting him.
还要面对一群武装精良的警♥察♥
You're fighting a dozen well-armed police.
你在这做的一切令人惊叹
What you've done here is amazing.
你联合了斧头帮和金老虎
Uniting Hatchets and Tigers under one baton.
被逼无奈
Out of necessity.
但这仍然是你们的机会
It's still an opportunity.
如果你袭击了达沃斯
If you attack Davos,
将会以你们的死亡或被捕为结局
it ends with you and your men dead or arrested.
或者你们可以尽你们所能
Or you can take what you have here
去做其他人没有做到的事情
and do what no one else has been able to do.
结束这场斗争
End the fighting.
我知道你不相信我们
I know you don't trust us.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表