剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
- Can I get you a drink or something? - Sure. You got coffee?
恐怕我们家里主要喝茶
Um, I'm afraid we're more of a tea household.
那算了
Nah, I'm good.
你把榻榻米换掉后我就没来过这里了
I haven't been here since you took the tatami mats out.
收拾的挺好
It came together nice.
应该送你们个乔迁礼物的
Should've got you a housewarming gift.
一瓶苏格兰威士忌 或者冰箱磁铁之类的
A bottle of scotch, or some refrigerator magnets.
好了 米丝蒂 到底是什么事
All right, so come on, Misty. What's this all about?
几年前
A couple years back,
警局针对三合会
the police department put together a task force
组建了特遣队
aimed at taking down the Triads.
进展缓慢 直到他们安插了一个卧底
Now, it was slow going until they got a guy on the inside.
唐尼·张 是个好警♥察♥ 好朋友
Donnie Chang. Good cop. Good friend.
我失去手臂时 他是第一批赶到医院的
He was one of the first to the hospital when I lost my arm.
让我猜猜
And let me guess.
他现在卧底在某个帮派
Now he's undercover with one of the Triads.
金老虎 他深入内部
Golden Tigers. He got in deep.
当上了霍先生的左右手
All the way up to Mr. Ho's right hand.
他昨晚在现场
He was there last night?
现在断了六根骨头躺在布鲁克林卫理公会医院
And now he is in Brooklyn Methodist with six broken bones.
当我今早去看望他时
Now, when I went and saw him this morning,
他说现场有个拳头会发光的家伙
he said that some guy with a glowing fist showed up on the scene.
那不是丹尼的错 好吗
It wasn't Danny's fault, okay?
他试图救出杨夫人
He was trying to get Mrs.Yang out
然后一切就变得一团糟
and then everything went to shit.
具体是怎么发生的
And how exactly did that happen?
我似乎看到有人在外面
I thought I saw someone outside at the parley. I...
我以为是其他派系的人
I assumed it was another faction.
你看到的其他派系是警♥察♥
The other faction you saw were cops.
很可能是个跟踪小队 想把一切拍摄下来
Probably a follow team looking to get it all on camera.
如果我们当时没有撤退
And if we hadn't pulled the plug, then...
那么两个帮派的头目
Then the leadership from the Triads
现在应该都被抓起来了
would most likely be in cuffs right now.
听着 我毫不怀疑
And, look, I have no doubt
你们趟这浑水的初衷是好的
that you two had the best of intentions when you went into this,
但我得要你们收手了
but I'm gonna need for you to take a step back.
如果这只是斧头帮和金老虎的纠纷
If this was just about the Hatchets and the Tigers,
那可以 我理解
then fine, I get it.
但此事另有蹊跷
But there's something bigger going on.
自从达沃斯回来之后 他就很奇怪
Ever since Davos got back, he's... he's been off his center.
我们得弄清楚他和这事的关系
We need to figure out how and why he's tied up in this.
抱歉 谁是达沃斯
Sorry, who's Davos?
他是我在昆仑的兄弟
He's my brother, from K'un-Lun.
就是那个地方
The place where the...
有龙和雷公 对
The dragons and the Thunderer, yeah.
我们认为达沃斯造成了杨中风
We think Davos gave Yang a stroke.
显然 他会一招
Apparently, he knows a move.
好吧
Okay.
为什么达沃斯要伤害杨或者杨的生意
Why would Davos want to hurt Yang or Yang's business?
我们不知道
We don't know.
你找上我们时 我们正在琢磨
We were trying to figure that out when you picked us up.
杨对我说了什么 汉考克212
Yang said something to me. "Hancock 212."
汉考克运输公♥司♥
Hancock Transport.
世界上最大的海运公♥司♥之一
It's one of the largest maritime shipping companies in the world.
212可能是一艘船 或者集装箱号♥码
"Two-one-two" could be a ship, or it could be a unit number.
也许达沃斯和杨有交易
Maybe Davos had a deal with Yang.
有什么东西要海运来
Something coming in off the water.
这个和谈 如果斧头帮不再控制码头
The parley. If the Hatchets didn't have control of the docks,
杨先生就得取消运货
then Mr. Yang would have canceled shipments.
达沃斯不想这样 所以
Davos wouldn't want that, so...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-我得去码头 -丹尼 拜托
- I've gotta get to the docks. - Danny, come on.
听着 帮派纠纷不是你该管的事
Look, the Triads are off your beat.
如果你兄弟达沃斯有所牵连 你也不该管他
And if your brother, Davos, is involved, so is he.
达沃斯很危险 我不能束手旁观
Davos is dangerous. I can't just sit here and do nothing--
她说的对 丹尼
She's right, Danny.
纽约警局有资源 我们连在找什么都不知道
NYPD has resources. We don't even know what we're looking for.
他也许会要了杨的命
He may have taken Yang's life.
丹尼 我们并不了解对方
Look, Danny... you and I don't know each other very well.
你帮过我一个大忙
Now, you did something for me that turned things around,
我很感激
and I appreciate that.
我也为你和科琳感到高兴
I'm happy for you and Colleen.
我认为你们在一起很好
I think you got a good thing going here.
但我需要你听我说
But I am telling you, and I need you to hear me,
这事你不能参与
you are off this.
明白吗
You understand?
好吧 我知道了
Okay. All right, fine.
只是
Just, um...
让我缓缓 好吗
Just give me a minute, okay?
我得透透气
I need to get some headspace.
没问题 然后把你们知道的都告诉我
Absolutely. Then you can catch me up on everything.
我只是想要帮忙 丹尼
I'm just trying to help, Danny.
你画的
This yours?
没想到你是这种类型
Really didn't take you for the type.
不是我画的
It isn't mine.
不管是谁画的 肯定对你有情有独钟
Well, whoever drew this... definitely has a thing for you.
很漂亮
It's nice.
我哥哥小时候画得还不错
My brother was a halfway-decent artist when he was younger.
心理学相关书籍
我们的父亲告诉他画画是浪费时间
Our father told him drawing pictures was a waste of time,
然后就没有然后了
and then that was pretty much it.
所以你♥爸♥是个混♥蛋♥
So your dad's an asshole.
你哥是个软蛋
Brother is a pussy.
评估的还真不错
That's actually not a bad assessment.
我就靠这个赚钱
That's what I get paid for.
我曾为我哥的事很纠结
I used to get tied up in knots about my brother.
待售 完美度假小屋
我知道他在撒谎
I mean, I'd know he was lying,
或者至少知道他在嗑药
or at least he was hopped up on some opioid cocktail.
我只是睁一只眼闭一只眼
I'd just look the other way.
我一直以为 在身边陪着他
I guess I always figured that... being there for him
总比不在他身边要好
was better than... not being there for him.
不要再动我的东西了
I need you to stop touching my things.
然而 我并不是在帮他 我成了他的拐杖
See, the thing is, I wasn't helping him. I was his crutch.
而且肯定对我自己没好处
And I definitely wasn't helping myself.
我没有意识到的是 人必须照顾好自己
What I didn't realize was... you have to take care of yourself.
这是你唯一能做到的事 你明白我的意思吗
It's the only thing that you can do. Do you know what I mean?
不论你有多爱一个人
No matter how much you love someone,
美国退伍军人事务部 出院摘要
玛丽·沃克 解离性
有多想帮忙
no matter how much wanna help,
都不能让他们控制你
you can't let them control you.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
你有多重人格
You have multiple personalities?
是"解离性身份识别障碍"
It's "Dissociative identity disorder."
对 我
Right. I...
我就是这个意思
That's what I meant.
"解离性发作恶化
"Worsening episodes of dissociation,
人格明显发展
apparent development of alters..."
这些东西有多少
How many of these things--
不要再动我的东西了
I need you to stop touching my stuff.
你说你不再做义警了
So, when you said you were hanging up the vigilante stuff,
你是认真的
you meant literally?
-你总是说我的武士刀很怪 -它的确怪
- You always did say my katana was weird. - It is.
但有时候怪也有好处
But sometimes, a little weird can go a long way.
是因为在中城圈发生的事吗
This about what went down in Midland Circle?
你知道 在武士道精神里
You know, in Bushido,
如果不想动武就不该拔刀
you're not meant to draw your blade unless you intend to use it?
如果我带着它 我就会用它
If I carry that around, I'll use it.
我不能再那么做了
I just can't do that anymore.
长焦镜头 遮挡的前景
Telephoto lens. Obscured foreground.
这大概不是明年的圣诞贺卡
This is probably not next year's Christmas card.
有人在跟踪我们
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表