剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
第二季 第三集
昨晚我没听见你回来
I didn't hear you come in last night.
我才刚刚回来
I just got back a few minutes ago.
你要来床上躺躺吗
Are you gonna come to bed?
我这次和谈结束了再休息吧
I'll get some rest when this parley goes down.
你没事吧
You okay?
这个啊...不是我的血
This, uh... It's not my blood.
金老虎的人闯进了斧头帮的枪♥支♥交运
Tigers jumped a Hatchet gun shipment and
射伤了一个人
shot one of them.
我得送他去急症室
I had to take him to the emergency room.
一片混乱
It was a mess.
杨氏家族在拖时间
The Yangs are dragging their feet.
杨夫人已经让杨先生
Mrs. Yang got Mr. Yang
好好考虑跟他的死敌坐在一张桌子上
to consider sitting at a table with his mortal enemies.
我们无法强迫他们共食
We can't force them to share plates.
不
No...
但我可以强烈建议
but I can strongly suggest it.
我可不敢确定你的热忱
I'm not sure that particular brand of might
能不能解决这件事
can make this situation right.
这份热忱用对了地方能起到巨大的威慑作用
Might can be a powerful deterrent if used correctly.
是啊 期间的分寸可非常难把握
Yeah. It's a very slippery slope.
一场三合会战争冲击了整个社区
A Triad war impacts this whole community.
我知道 我住在这
I know. I live here.
我能做的就是密切关注热点地区
All I'm doing is keeping an eye on the hot spots.
地盘边界和各个码头
The territorial borders and the docks.
直到这场谈判结束
Just until this parley goes down.
有些问题你越关注越糟糕
Some problems get worse when you punch at 'em.
你今天早上是有起床气吗
Woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning?
而你每天觉都不睡
And you never went to bed.
之前说的弗兰克·崔怎么样了
What's new on the Frank Choi front?
要跟我兜圈子是吧
We're gonna play that game, huh?
丹尼 现在我们说的是你做事有点过头了
Danny, we were talking about you overreaching.
是啊 然后我问你一些对你很重要的事
Yeah, then I asked you something I know is important to you.
你没有 你直接回避了问题
You did not. You deflected from the issue.
根本没有问题
There is no issue.
丹尼 你有段时间没在家待了
Danny, you have not been home in days.
在家的时候你也几乎没睡
You barely sleep when you are home.
一晚上你要点燃拳头多少次
How many times a night you light that fist up?
不只是这次和谈 是...
It's not just this parley. It's...
自从马特·默多克让你接过他的火炬
ever since Matt Murdock asked you to keep his torch burning.
他让我保护他的城市
He told me to protect his city.
没有什么火炬
There's no torch.
所以这一切都与昆仑消失了没关系吗
This has nothing to do with the fact that K'un-Lun is gone?
手和会已经是过去式了
That the Hand is gone?
没了他们 铁拳就没有...
And without them, the Iron Fist has no...
明确的角色定义了吗
clearly defined role?
你为此而塑造了自己
You build your identity around this mantle,
然后风向就变了
then the wind changes.
只有我看出来了
If anyone gets that, it's me.
我只是尽力去做对的事情
I'm just trying to do what's right.
我很抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
我很担心你
I worry about you.
我没事
I'm okay.
我保证
I promise.
昨天你不在家的时候 那个叫玛丽的女人
That woman Mary called for you yesterday.
打电♥话♥找你
When you were out.
她想干吗
What did she want?
我不知道 她挂了
I don't know. She hung up.
真奇怪
Strange.
建议...
Suggestion...
香薰蜡 艺术墙
Aromatic candles, wall art...
会在这里创造奇迹
would do wonders in here.
感谢你的慷慨大方
Thanks for your generosity.
我想要谈谈感恩
I'd like to talk about gratitude.
我们是如何难以说出口
How do we struggle with expressing it?
我们今天在这儿说的话
What we say here stays here.
是复健疗程的一部分对吗
That's an NA thing, yes?
-这是一个安全空间 -是吗
- This is a safe space. - Is it?
几天前我在路上碰见我的妹妹
Because I ran into my sister a few nights ago,
不知怎么她知道我一直有来这里
and somehow she knows that I've been coming here.
是你们中有人跑去告诉她的吗
Did one of you go and tell her this?
感谢你的分享 沃德
Thanks for sharing, Ward.
正如我前面提到的
As I mentioned before,
我想谈谈感恩
I'd like to talk about gratitude.
是因为钱吗
Was it about the money?
要是你们有人需要钱的话
'Cause if one of you needed money,
你们只需要跟我说就行了
all you have to do is ask me.
因为钱 不是我的问题
'Cause money isn't one of my many, varied issues.
我尊重你们的隐私
I respect your privacy.
我也希望你们能尊重我的
I'd like you to respect mine.
为什么你不尊重一下现在的会呢
Why don't you respect the meeting you're in right now?
这只是个简单的问题 回答也很简单
It's a simple question. It's an easy answer.
我不会生气 我只是想知道
I won't be angry. I just wanna know.
没人认识你的妹妹 兄弟
No one knows your sister, man.
卡洛斯 没事的
Carlos, it's cool.
让我来
Let me.
你妹妹在得知
What was your sister's
你在康复治疗的时候是什么反应
reaction to the news that you were in recovery?
你与你妹妹有一些没解决的问题
You've got some unresolved issues around your sister.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the club.
你现在到底感觉如何
What are you actually feeling right now?
我感觉...
I feel...
不 我知道你们都是一群白♥痴♥
No. I know that you're all a bunch of assholes.
喂 我们得谈谈 能见一面吗
Hey, we need to talk. Can you meet?
好 你那里可以
Sure. Your place is fine.
你参加这个康复小组...
This group thing you're doin'...
很勇敢
it's brave.
还在努力中
Work in progress.
重点是 如果有人告诉乔伊我在参加这个
Point is, if someone told Joy that I've been going to meetings,
很可能意味着有人冲着兰德集团来了
it could mean that someone's coming for Rand.
-那你直接问她啊 -我问了
- So just ask her. - I did.
我们好几个月都没说过什么有意义的话了
We haven't had a meaningful conversation in months.
天
Man.
我在一次艺术拍卖♥♥会上遇到了她和她的新生意伙伴
I ran into her and her new business partner at an art auction.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她才刚刚退出
She only just divested.
应该是个外国投资人
Uh, a foreign investor, I think.
你应该见过这个家伙了
You should've seen this little prick.
丹东 不对 是大卫
Uh... Danton. No, David.
不对
No. Um...
德沃斯
Dayvos.
达沃斯
Davos?
等等 你认识他吗
Wait, you know him?
我和他一起长大的
I grew up with him.
我几天前见过他
I saw him a few nights ago.
他们说了是什么样的生意了吗
Did they say what kind of business?
没有 但不管她在做什么
No. But whatever she's doing,
这家伙可能会知道
this guy could know what it is.
你有没有办法
Is there any way that you can
给他打电♥话♥ 看看到底怎么样了
call him and try and suss out what's going on?
不行 我们的关系不怎么样
No, things are shaky between us.
天啊
Man.
希望我们可以
I wish we could just...
一起 想办法
I don't know, get together, hash it out.
那得是太阳打西边出来吧
What world is that gonna happen in?
说得好
Good point.
不
No.
我可能错了
I could be wrong.
如果你邀请我们 在你家
If you invite us... dinner,
吃吃饭 喝喝酒
drinks... here at your place,
我们谈一谈
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表