剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
你们的到来真是喜事
This is an auspicious arrival.
来吧 别客气
Come in. Be welcome.
等我一下
Will you just give me a moment?
你拳头那个是怎么做到的
Hey, how you do that thing with your fist?
那我一时半会儿可解释不清楚
That is not something I can explain to you quickly.
这是调整身心的
It's part of a larger discipline
磨练的一部分
to hone your body and your mind.
我要做的不是毁灭
My focus is not on destruction...
而是带来改变
but on bringing change.
我们愿听听
Yeah, we'll give it a minute.
请随意吧 来
Well, make yourself comfortable. Come on.
你叫什么
What's your name, man?
我是不朽铁拳
I am the Immortal Iron Fist.
但如果我们要一起开始这段旅程
But if we are to embark on this journey together,
你要喊我师♥父♥
you shall call me Shifu.
师♥父♥
Shifu?
是的 师♥父♥
Yes, Shifu.
是 师♥父♥
Yes, Shifu.
那可不明智
Not your best idea.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别道歉
Don't apologize.
我关闭道场不是因为害怕
And I didn't close the dojo because I was afraid.
我关闭道场
I closed the dojo
是因为我不想
because I couldn't be a part of
再帮助其他人早进坟墓
sending anyone else to their grave.
我不会死的
I'm not gonna die.
你可不知道
You don't know that.
你和达沃斯一起训练的
You and Davos trained together,
但你没教过谁
but you never taught anyone.
你不知道那是怎么回事
You don't know what that means.
我教一个人
When I teach someone...
那人做什么 有什么后果 都是我的责任
what they do... what comes from that, is on me.
如果我这么做 我们就要改变
If I do this, everything changes between us.
我要分离自己的情绪 跟这一切
I'll have to separate myself, emotionally, from this.
跟你
From you.
我别无选择
I have no other choice.
你有的
Yes, you do.
你已经做出选择了
You've made yours.
我也做了
I've made mine.
下次可以给个警告吗
Can you give me a warning next time?
可以警告我吗 老师
"May I have a warning, sensei?"
不能
No, you may not.
起来
Get up.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
是 老师
Yes, sensei.
好点了
Better.
来
Come on!
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表