剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Come on.
我觉得他要撑不住了
Yo, I don't think he's gonna make it.
我们需要他活着
We need him breathing.
他要是死了金老虎就不会在乎了
The Tigers won't give a shit if he's dead.
张嘴 来
Open up. Come on.
你那晚去了餐馆
You were at the restaurant the other night.
银莲花 你认识我女朋友
Silver Lotus. You know my girlfriend.
随便了 是吧 赶紧喝
Whatever, man. Sure. Just drink. Come on.
拜托
Please.
告诉她我在这里 找到她
Tell her I'm here. Find her.
我为什么要那么做
Why in the hell would I do that?
不管这是怎么回事
Whatever this is...
我不怪你 我懂的
I don't blame you. I get it.
你只是个身处困境的孩子
You're just kids stuck in a hard place.
你再喊我孩子试试
Call me a kid again, see what happens.
求你 不管你需要什么
Please. Whatever you need.
住宿 食物
A roof over your head, food...
-我都能给你 -放弃吧 行了
- I got you. - Dude, just give it up. Come on.
告诉你 如果我死在这里
Just know, if I die here...
你的良心就得承受这一点
that you're gonna have to live with that.
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
你想见我
You wanted to see me.
别客气 把这里当自己家吧
Make yourself at home, why don't you?
沃克来过 她
Yeah, Walker came by. She, uh...
-她给我看视频了 -希望如你所愿
- She showed me the video. - I hope it's all you expected.
嗯
Yeah, well...
我们的小合作结束了
now that our jaunt together is over,
我觉得我们该见个面
I thought we should get together,
确保我们在掩盖踪迹方面达成一致
make sure we are on the same page as far as covering our tracks.
我们或许不该被见到在一起
We probably shouldn't be seen together.
我还想要回我的钥匙
And I would like my key back.
我们在巴黎说好的事完成了
We're finished with what we agreed to in Paris.
我们打倒了丹尼 让他深深感受到了失去
We've brought Danny low and made him feel the depth of loss.
但你或许够了 乔伊 我才刚开始
But while you may be done with this, Joy, I've only just begun.
好吧 那可不是我们说好的
Okay. That's not what we discussed.
你以为从丹尼那里
Did you think taking the Iron Fist
夺走铁拳这事就完了吗
from Danny was an end unto itself?
你是那么跟我说的
That's how you presented it to me.
我不止夺走了它 乔伊
I didn't just take it, Joy.
我成为了丹尼从未有力量成为的东西
I have become the thing Danny never had the strength to be.
我掌握了我的命运
I've-- I've grasped my destiny.
你的拳头会亮 很厉害
Your fist lights up. That's really exciting.
这不是一件要存起来的武器 它需要被使用
This is not a weapon to be held. It is to be used.
好吧
Okay.
怎么 你要
So what? Are you gonna...
你打算在街上到处奔走
You planning on running around the streets
像丹尼那样打击犯罪吗
and stopping crime like Danny did?
我要做到他做不到的事
I'm going to do what he couldn't do.
达沃斯 我差不多习惯了你的哑谜 但是
Davos, I'm fairly used to you speaking in riddles, but...
你有你的铁拳了
Look, you have your Iron Fist...
我很为你高兴 每个好小伙都该有一个
I'm very happy for you. Every good boy deserves one.
但是这事不能牵扯到我身上
But this cannot blow back on me.
我想建立一份事业呢
I am building something.
你不能割裂你的身份 乔伊
You can't compartmentalize who you are, Joy.
你不能假装这事没发生过
You don't just get to pretend this never happened.
我就是可以这么做
That's exactly what I get to do.
这可是我的生活
This is my life we're talking about.
我为之奋斗的一切
Everything that I've worked for.
这也是我的生活 我为之奋斗的一切
This is my life. Everything I've worked for.
我是铁拳 乔伊
I'm the Iron Fist, Joy.
传承数代的神圣职责
A sacred duty, passed down for generations.
你也可以参与其中
And you could be part of it.
好吧
All right.
给我点时间
Look, let me just take some time and...
想想清楚
think through this.
我知道你的能力 乔伊
I know what you are capable of, Joy.
不管是好是坏
For good and for ill.
你要知道从今后
Just know that every choice you make
你的每个选择都会有后果
from here on in may have consequences.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
妈妈
Mother?
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
我要离开昆仑了
I'm leaving K'un-Lun...
我要去把丹尼带回来
and I'm going to bring Danny back.
我
I just, um...
我知道你为我牺牲了多少
I know-- I know how much you sacrificed for me.
我知道你鞭策我
And I know that you pushed me
好让我在战斗中占有最大的优势
so that I might have the keenest edge in battle.
我们之间有未说的话
There are things unsaid between us.
有些其他母亲会对儿子说的话
There are things other mothers could say to their sons,
其他儿子可以
things other sons could just...
对母亲说的话
say to their mothers.
我或许不会回来了 母亲
I may not return, Mother.
我的尸骨或许会在远离家乡的诅咒之土里腐烂
My bones may rot in cursed soil, far from home.
你有什么想对我说的吗
Is there anything you want to say to me?
这或许是你说出心声的最后机会
This may be your last chance to speak your heart.
求您
Please.
好吧
Okay.
我知道我必须做什么
I understand what I must do.
我还没告诉父亲和玉帝 但我
I haven't told Father or the Yu-Ti, but I just...
我希望你听到
I just-- I just wanted you to hear...
我会让你骄傲的 母亲
I will make you proud, Mother.
不实现使命我不会罢休
And I won't rest until my destiny is realized.
或许那时你就会说你说不出的话了
And then maybe you'll be able to say the words you cannot say.
-跟班是谁 -她是我的线人
- Who's the tagalong? - Uh... she's my CI.
有死因了吗
Do we have a cause of death on these?
这俩挺明了
These two are pretty straightforward.
两名亚裔男性 刀伤 颈动脉被割断
Two Asian males, knife wounds, severed carotids.
这家伙 死得很难看
This guy, though, he's a mess.
胸前遭蛮力袭击 我从未见过这样的
Blunt force trauma to the chest like nothing I've ever seen.
击中他的力道
Whatever hit him,
狠狠地把他甩到了房♥间另一边
threw him across the room into the wall so hard,
他撞碎了脊椎和后脑
it shattered his spine and caved the back of his head in.
-天呐 什么能造成这样的伤 -不知道
- Oh, God. What the hell does that? - Beats me.
拜托告诉我有目击者
Please tell me that we have witnesses.
几个躲在了后面的三陪有很多话想说
A couple of escorts hiding out back there had a lot to say.
我已经给他们找了画师 但未必能查到身份
We got 'em with an artist now, but I wouldn't bet on an ID.
好啊
Great.
其中一个说犯人有发亮的红拳头
One of them said the perp had a glowing red hand.
也就纽约有这种怪事 是吧
Only in New York, right?
-你确定他们说是红色的 -对 红的
- You sure they said red? - Yeah, red.
多谢 萨米 非常感谢
Thanks a lot, Sammy. Appreciate it.
不是丹尼
It wasn't Danny.
对 但那会是谁
No. But then who was it?
喂
Hello?
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
-好 我们就去 -米查姆查到指纹了
- Okay, we'll be right there. - Meachum get a hit on the prints?
不是沃德 我知道丹尼在哪了
It wasn't Ward. I know where Danny is.
你听说金老虎的事了
You heard about the Tigers?
-他们出价多少 -他们不会要的 莱诺
- How much are they offering? - They ain't gonna bite, Ryhno.
-如果你们搞砸了交易 -没有交易了
- If you screwed up the deal, I'm-- - There is no deal.
霍先生被杀了 没人知道谁会接替他
Mr. Ho got murked, and no one's sure who's gonna replace him.
-霍被杀了 谁啊 -我照你说的去了夜店
- Ho got popped? By who? - I went by the club like you said.
有个酒保说一个拳头发亮的家伙
One of the bartenders said a dude with a glowing fist
跑去杀了霍和他的手下
came up in there and smoked Ho and his men.
你说拳头发亮
You said a glowing fist?
闭嘴
Shut it!
-我们怎么处理他 -可以放了他
- What are we gonna do with him? - We could just let him go.
闭嘴 把他带过来
Shut up. Get him over here.
-他说他有钱的 -你现在相信了
- He said he had money. - Now you believe me, huh?
-五百 我们就放了你 -我身上没带现金
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表