剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
我真得找沃克谈谈
I really need to talk to Walker.
你不能 抱歉 她离开后
You can't. Sorry. When she goes away, she is, um...
就找不到她了
...not reachable.
好吧 玛丽
Yeah, look, Mary, um...
这事真的很重要
This is really important.
事关生死 真的
This is a life-and-death kind of a situation, really.
有个叫达沃斯的人
There is a man named Davos
-他 -达沃斯 他伤害了我的朋友丹尼
- and he's... - Davos. He hurt my friend Danny.
丹尼·兰德 是的
Danny Rand. Yes. Yes, he did.
-你认识丹尼 -嗯
- You know Danny? - Yep.
他怎么样了 我最后见他时 他情况很糟
How is he? Last time I saw him, he was in a very bad way.
他
Yeah, he's...
我不久留了
I won't keep you.
不要 别走
Oh, no, please. Um, please, don't leave.
老实说 能有人陪真是太好了
To be honest, it's actually just so nice to have company.
要我给你倒杯咖啡 茶或水吗
Can I offer you a tea or a coffee, or a water or anything?
-水吧 -水吗
- Yeah, water. - Water?
-嗯 -请坐在这里吧
- Yeah. - Have a seat right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么认识丹尼的
So, how do you know Danny, anyway?
我们小时候很亲
We were close growing up.
你下次见到他时
Please tell him that I hope
请告诉他我希望他好些了
he feels better when you next see him.
我近期可能不会见到他了
I don't think that's gonna be any time soon.
我们 闹掰了
We had a... bit of a falling out.
真遗憾 我相信你们能解决的
I'm sorry. You know, I'm sure you two can work it out.
丹尼真是个好人
Danny is such a lovely person.
光是待在他身边 你就能感觉到
Just being around him, you can feel the,
那种好气氛
like... you know, the good vibes.
我们恐怕是解决不了这个问题了
I don't think we're gonna be able to fix this one.
我对他做了很过分的事
I did something pretty awful to him.
我才刚认识你 但你看上去不像是
I've only just met you, but you do not seem like
会伤害别人的人
the kind of person who would hurt somebody.
至少不会有意识地那么做
At least not consciously.
看来每个人都有不止一面 是吧
I guess there's a few sides to everyone, though, right?
我想警告丹尼沃克的事来着
I tried to warn Danny about Walker.
那或许不是好主意
That probably was a bad idea.
我希望认为她没想伤害他
I like to think she didn't mean to hurt him.
我是那么想的
That's what I imagine.
她只是身陷困境的好人
She's just a good person in a bad place, you know?
想努力生活 工作
Trying to get by. Doing a job.
或许你也是这样
Maybe you're in that same place.
她要钱做什么
What does she want the money for?
她想远走 远离我
She wants to go away. Away from me.
她不怎么喜欢我
She doesn't like me much.
如果她不喜欢你
If she didn't like you,
那她为什么要那么努力地保护你
why would she work so hard to protect you?
我见过她不惜一切地保护你
I've seen her risk everything to keep you safe.
你来是因为你希望沃克保护你吗
Are you here because you want Walker to protect you?
是的
I did.
但是
Yeah, but...
我觉得凡事总有条路
I think there's always a way out of everything.
我要去找到它
And I'm the one to find it.
人生有时候
You know, sometimes in life,
你只能相信自己
all you can do is trust yourself.
我得走了 谢谢你的水
I gotta go. But thank you for the water.
这些真的很不错
These are really good.
多谢你
That's kind of you to say.
我喜欢这明暗
Yeah, I like the shading and this...
和对负空间的使用
this is... this use of negative space.
好好的 玛丽
Be well, Mary.
你是整件事里的老大
You're number one on this whole situation.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
安定
好啊
Hello.
来得正好
Right on time.
可以再加把椅子吗
Got room for one more?
-素食哦 -当然了
- This is vegan. - Of course it is.
跟乔伊谈得如何
How'd it go with Joy?
乔伊让我去了她买♥♥到磬的拍卖♥♥行
Joy sent me to the auction house where she got the bowl.
并证实了那对仪式的确非常重要 而且独一无二
Verified that it is vital to the ceremony and one of a kind.
好啊 那我们回到原点了
Great. So we're back where we started.
未必
Not necessarily.
我觉得我找到了指导手册
I think I found some kind of instruction manual.
是唐卡
It's a thangka.
上面的图案讲述了一个故事
And the images on it, they tell a story.
描绘了某种气的转移
Depict some kind of transfer of chi.
你怎么看得出
How can you tell?
跟看犯罪现场一样
It's just like looking at a crime scene.
物体 如何摆放 放在哪里
The objects, how and where they lay,
我就是看得懂
they just kind of speak to me.
这文字是古西♥藏♥文
This text here, it's ancient Tibetan.
你认识吗
Can you read it?
以蛇之环结合灵魂
"The way of uniting souls through the coil of a serpent."
什么
Come again?
这是所需的准确尺寸
It's the precise measurements needed.
还有具体的手的放置来完成转移
And a specific hand placement to complete the transfer.
那很好吧
Well, that's great, right?
我猜这不是种隐喻
I'm guessing that this isn't metaphorical.
不 是警告
No. It's a warning.
这里
Here.
转移是强大复杂的过程
"The transfer is a powerful and complex process,
就如龙魂本身
just like the spirit of the dragon itself.
若处理不当 所有参与者都会丧命
If mishandled, it could mean death for all parties involved."
又是好消息
More good news.
当我接到唐尼·张的电♥话♥时
You know, when I got the call about Donnie Chang...
可没想过我会掺和到
I never thought I'd be a part of...
把龙从一个人体内拿出来
taking the dragon out of one guy
放回另一个人之中这种事里来
and putting it back into another.
是龙魂
It's the spirit of the dragon.
因为那样听上去好多了吗
'Cause that makes it better?
这我们仍然用得上
Hey, this is still something that we can use.
气和龙 真是疯了
Chi and dragons. It's crazy.
但是好的是
But it is powerful to know
我的本事依然适用于此
that what I can do applies to all of this.
因此 我们需要帮助
And with that, we're gonna need a hand
才能去找达沃斯夺下磬
if we wanna take on Davos and get back that bowl.
你不是说警♥察♥不参与吗
I thought you said the police were a no-go.
派克不肯做该做的事
Pike won't do the right thing,
我得去找个愿做的
so I need to find someone who will.
敲敲门嘛
You know, bang down doors.
需要我们联♥系♥我们
Call us if you need us.
当然 我查到什么就告诉你们
Absolutely. As soon as I know something, you will too.
-我们需要磬 -还不止
- So we need the bowl? - That's not all we need.
我得准备好面对达沃斯 夺回力量
I have to be ready to face Davos and take back the power.
我一个人做不到
I can't do that alone.
我得想办法
I have to find a way to fight
带伤战斗
and get around this injury, you know?
理疗是不够的
A physical therapist isn't gonna help.
你要我训练你
You want me to train you?
我知道这不是小事
Look, I... I know it's asking a lot.
是啊 这是天大的事
It's not a lot. It's everything.
我已经决定不再教课了
I made a decision to stop teaching.
我不能就这么退回去
I can't just walk that back.
你是个好老师 科琳
You're a great teacher, Colleen.
得知手和会的真♥相♥让你很受伤 我懂
Finding out about the Hand, it messed you up. I get it.
但我需要你的那一面 哪怕那很痛苦
But I need that side of you, even if it hurts.
你是我唯一能信任的人
You're the only person I can trust,
唯一理解我的人
the only person who understands me.
或许你需要
This may be something you need,
但我给不了
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表