剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
在和谈上 我让你失望了
I let you down at the parley.
我不会再让你失望了
It won't happen again.
我们只是单纯不想再继续这样下去了
We simply can't let this situation continue.
那就让我们了结它
Then let us end it.
不是明天 不是将来 就在今晚
Not tomorrow, not the next day, but tonight.
这个社区不需殉道者 需要的是领导者
This community doesn't need more martyrs, it needs leaders.
小姐 说的好
Hey, lady, nice speech.
我叫他待在外面的
I told him to stay out.
BB 能给我们几分钟吗
BB, just give us a minute, will ya?
你的朋友说你和金发需要这个
Your friend said you and Blondie needed this.
我去过你家 但你不在这
I went by your spot, but you weren't there.
是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
你怎么得到的
How did you get this?
有人把它藏了起来 我们找到了
Dude had it stashed. We found it.
你们和达沃斯都在做什么
What were you doing with Davos?
他一直在教我们空手道什么的
He's been, like, I don't know, teaching us karate and shit.
功夫
Kung fu.
-确切点 教了谁 -整个小队
- Teaching who, exactly? - The whole squad.
他到了我们的窝 要我们去他那儿
He came by the crib, said come hang at his,
他就会给我们食物什么的
that he'd give us food and shit.
我叫你们到这里来拿食物
I told you guys to come here and get that,
你却叫我省省吧
and you told me to take a walk.
对 但是我现在来了 不是吗
Yeah, well, I'm here now, ain't I?
你说有个朋友告诉你 我们需要这个
You said a friend told you we wanted this?
是的 一位上流打扮的女士
Yeah, this lady. Real uptown looking.
看起来很有钱
Looks like she has mad cash.
乔伊 乔伊·米查姆
Joy? Joy Meachum?
我还以为她不会再去找达沃斯了 她在那儿做什么
Thought she was done with Davos. What was she doing there?
我开始以为他们在 你懂的 胡搞
Well, at first, I figured they were, like, you know, banging,
然后她叫我帮她把这个磬带出去
but then she asked me to help her get this bowl out.
听着 如果那个达沃斯知道了
Look, if he knows, that dude Davos
他会把她整的很惨的
is gonna mess her up really bad.
迟早的事
It's only a matter of time.
-我们要把她救出来 -米丝蒂在路上
- We need to get her out of there. - Misty's on her way.
伙计们 我觉得我们有麻烦了
Guys, I think we've got a problem.
他们刚刚出现在外面
They showed up a few minutes ago.
我报了警 却不知道该怎么描述
I called 911, but I didn't know what to say.
他们只是站在那里
They're just standing there.
BB 你朋友是哪边的
BB, whose side are your friends on?
我好像犯了个错误
I think I maybe made a mistake.
我们得让大家离开这里
We gotta get everyone out of here.
外面都是我朋友 我问问他们怎么回事
That's my crew outside. Let me ask 'em what's up.
-我觉得他们不会告诉你的 -这里还有别的出口吗
- I doubt they're here to talk. - Is there another exit?
楼下有 在装卸区
Downstairs, at the loading dock.
一群拿着链条的孩子 他们就想让我们逃走
Now they want us to run from children with bike chains.
-我们不是怕他们 -达沃斯
- It's not them we're afraid of. - Davos.
如果他知道磬在我们这 他一定会来
If he knows we have the bowl, he's coming in here.
让他来 我们有武器也有人手
Let him. We have weapons. We have men.
不管怎么应对 都会是一场大屠♥杀♥
Any way you slice this, it's a bloodbath.
-如果能先干掉他就不会 -你见过那些尸体了
- Not if we take him down first. - You've seen the bodies.
你知道他是连训练有素的军人都能干掉
You know what he can do to trained soldiers.
你觉得这些家庭怎么办
How do you think those families are gonna fare?
我们会护送平民离开这里
We're going to escort the civilians out of the building.
这事与他们无关 他们不该被牵连
This isn't their battle. They shouldn't be touched by it.
我豁出去了 就听你的
I'm taking a chance trusting you.
朋友们 请大家注意
My friends, please, can I have your attention?
不必担心 但请大家都过来一下
Nothing to worry about, but please gather around.
我们准备从这里撤离
We're going to evacuate the building.
如果我能突破防线
If I can cut through their line,
也许就能引他们离开贝阿德
maybe I can lead them away from Bayard.
不行 我们的训练就是为了这一刻
No. This is what we've been training for.
我们得站出来
We need to take a stand.
磬在我们这里 我们只需抓住达沃斯
We have the bowl. All we gotta do is grab Davos.
我们需要镇静剂来弄晕他 该死
We need a sedative to knock him out. Shit.
你说镇静剂 要哪一种
You said sedative. What kind?
我们开设救济粥棚时 禁止使用药物
When we do soup kitchen, we have a no drug policy.
但有很多流浪汉会用
A lot of our homeless community uses,
所以这些药物常被没收
so there's always confiscations.
这里一般有镇痛药 美♥沙♥酮♥ 克他命之类的
We usually have Oxy, methadone... Special K, I think.
这里保管着成瘾毒品吗
We keep hard drugs on site?
不是保管 警♥察♥局的人一般一个月来收走一次
We don't keep it. PD comes by every month or so and picks it up.
好吧 给我看看
All right. Show me.
BB
BB?
怎么了
What up?
你不该这么丢下我们离开
You made a wrong move, blowin' out like you did.
-你们到底怎么了 -现在我们是道上的了
- What is up with you? - We're for-real players now.
是吗 斧头帮和金老虎的人都在这里
Are you? Because there's Hatchets and Tigers up there,
他们被困住了
and they're strapped.
-准备干掉他们吗 -师♥父♥会处置他们
- You gonna take 'em out? - Shifu will take care of them.
快点 从这里走
Hurry, now. Through there.
让大家都回楼上去 快去
Get everybody back upstairs. Now.
快走
Go.
我知道莱诺不是最厉害的人
Now, I know Ryhno wasn't the sharpest dude,
但过去只有他支持我们
but he had our back when no one else did.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
为了什么
And for what?
为了什么
For what?
克兰克 兄弟
Crank, man...
不管你师♥父♥怎么说 这事与我们无关
whatever your Shifu says, this isn't our fight.
现在抽身 你还有路可走
We get out of this now, you still got choices.
还有未来 继续插手的话...
A future. We stay in...
这地方不需要殉道者 而是需要领袖
This neighborhood doesn't need martyrs, it needs leaders.
你说的对
When you're right, you're right.
-唐人街确实需要领袖 -真的 兄弟
- Chinatown does need leaders. - For real, bro.
这才是真的 你不是领袖 师♥父♥才是
This is for real. You ain't a leader. Shifu is.
BB
BB.
不
No!
兄弟
Brother.
我们应该早就不是兄弟了 对吧
I think we're beyond that now, aren't we?
你无法改变自己的过去
You can't change your past.
那晚我见到你 简直不敢相信
The other night when I saw you, I could hardly believe it.
但现在你站在这里 甚至还能走路
But here you are, standing. Walking, even.
你这超强的恢复力 用在别处该有多好
If only you could put that kind of resilience to better use.
一打钢钉和一块强力磁铁
It's amazing what a dozen steel pins
能创造奇迹
and a high-powered magnet can do.
弄残你对我来讲不是乐事
It gave me no pleasure to cripple you,
但我不会犹豫下更重的手
but I will do worse without hesitation.
我是来取回磬的
Now, I'm here to retrieve the bowl.
并消灭那些 挡路的人
And eliminate those... who stand against me.
这里不仅只有三合会的人 达沃斯
It isn't just Triad members here, Davos.
这是一个社区中心
This is a community center.
是他们自找死路 滚开
Guilty by association. Move.
滚开
Move!
BB
BB?
杀了她
Kill her!
BB 不
BB. No.
快叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance!
BB 坚持住 BB
BB, come on. BB.
不
No!
你之前问过我
You once asked me if I could go back
若可以改变过去 我是否愿意
and do it all differently, would I?
答案是 我愿意
Well, the answer is yes, I would.
我抛弃了我们的家
I abandoned our home.
抛弃了我们的家人
I abandoned our family.
最糟的是 我抛弃了你 对不起
But worst of all, I abandoned you. I'm sorry.
所有的一切 对不起
I'm sorry for everything.
你不该成为铁拳
You should never have borne the Fist.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
但你也不该
But neither should you.
问问你自己 达沃斯...
Ask yourself, Davos...
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表