剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢 沃德
Thank you, Ward.
不客气
Of course.
好吧 你不喜欢他 是吗
Okay. You don't like him, do you?
他和丹尼就像家人 我在努力
He and Danny are like family. I'm trying.
如果那副表情就是你的努力
If that look is you trying,
我可不想看见你不努力的样子
I would hate to see you not try.
-我在练迎战表情了 -我也是
- I'll work on my game face. - Eh, join the club.
关于调查
You know this investigation thing,
你的直觉很好
you got the right instincts.
看看结果吧
We'll see.
我们等高阴拽时
While we're waiting on tall, dark and arrogant,
还有别人可能有玛丽的线索吗
is there anybody else who might have a lead on Mary?
走
Come on.
好
All right.
该死
Oh, shit.
看看我们发现了什么
Yo, look what we found.
这是餐馆的那人
This is the guy from the restaurant.
惹金老虎的那个
The one that pissed the Tigers off.
这家伙伤的不轻
Dude's messed up.
或许我们该把他交给他们
Maybe we offer him up to them.
我们可以靠他挣点钱
We could make some bank off his sorry ass.
你觉得我们能挣多少
How much you think we'll get?
谁管呢 有钱拿就行
Who cares? Long as we get paid.
哥们 私人派对
Hey, pal, private party.
伙计 你想去哪
Hey, man, where do you think you're going?
如果那是你的应征表现
If that was an audition...
我喜欢
I'm impressed.
我是来告诉你 黑帮战争结束了
I'm here to tell you the Triad war is over.
不
No.
-是吗 -我会了结它
- Is that so? - I will end it.
等等 你想了结黑帮 我可以帮你
Wait, wait, wait! You want to end the Triad, I can help you!
所有黑帮 我知道他们都住哪
All the Triads. I know where they live,
在哪里收保护费 偷运货物
where they collect their protection, smuggle their wares.
不止是黑帮 所有罪犯
Not just Triads. All criminals.
如果有人在这城市里
If someone is doing something
做什么不该做的事 我都会知道
they shouldn't in this city, I know.
我可以告诉你他们在哪
I can tell you where they are.
我愿意带你去
Hell, I'll take you there.
乔伊
你能过来吗
两小时后去绿点码头见我
I want you to meet me in two hours at the Greenpoint Pier.
带一张清单
Bring a list.
如果你不来 或是干什么傻事
If you don't show your face or you try something ill-advised,
你的名字会上升到名单顶端
then your name goes to the top of that list.
醒醒吧
Time to wake.
我给你带了药来
I've brought your medicine.
你父亲不能来
Your father couldn't come.
他有更要紧的事要做
He has more important things to attend to.
他的另一个儿子 丹尼尔·兰德要去见龙了
His other son, Daniel Rand, will now face the dragon.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
阳光太刺眼了 妈妈
"I was blinded by the sun, Mother.
丹尼耍诈来获得优势
Danny used a trick to gain advantage...
雷公宣布结束时背叛了我 妈妈
...Lei Kung betrayed me when he called the fight, Mother.
我根本没投降
I never yielded."
这是失败的借口
Excuses for your failure.
我哪怕是不孕也好过生下
Better I were barren than to bring a disgrace
你这样的耻辱
like you into this world.
居人之下
Second best.
把与生俱来的权利输给了外人的傻瓜
The fool who lost his birthright to an outsider.
我以为我养大了一个勇士
I thought I had raised a champion.
我错了
I was mistaken.
现在我只能忍♥受耻辱
I now must wear that shame.
母亲 对不起
Mother, I'm sorry.
我会让你骄傲的
I will make you proud.
我会让你骄傲的
I will make you proud.
我会让你骄傲的
I will make you proud.
我会让你骄傲的
I will make you proud.
我会让你骄傲的
I will make you proud.
我会让你骄傲的
I will make you proud.
金老虎那边有消息吗
Any word from the Tigers yet?
不等了 去找他们 该挣钱了
Yo, screw waiting. Go find 'em. It's time to get paid.
是为了这个吗 钱
Is that what this is about? Money?
我可以给你们钱
I can get you money.
是啊 你有钱
Sure. You're rich.
所以你才搬家具挣钱
Which is why you sling furniture for cash.
不管你们在谋划什么 不值得的
Look, whatever you're planning, it's not worth it.
放了我 我不会说出去
Just cut me loose. I'll keep this to myself.
还站那儿干什么 快去
Why the hell you still standing here? Get on it.
米丝蒂
Misty.
有消息吗
Anything?
没有 丹尼说他在这间咖啡店碰到的玛丽
No. Danny told me he ran into Mary at this coffee shop,
但没有任何咖啡师记得来过一个红发女
but none of the baristas even remembers a redhead coming in.
里面没有摄像头吗
No chance there are any cameras?
我这边也没查到
Well, I got nothing on my end, either.
听着 米查姆那边来消息前
Listen. Until we hear back from Meachum,
我们该继续在街上找
we should just keep hitting the streets.
这种事 难说会出现什么情况
With these things, you never know what might turn up.
他受伤了 我能感觉到
He's hurt. I can tell. I can just tell.
你不是说
Didn't you say he was
他是你见过的最好的武术高手吗
one of the best martial artists you've ever seen?
你说这话 我信
Coming from you, I could believe it.
他没事的 我们继续找就好
He's okay. We just got to keep looking.
怎么了
What is it?
在码头时 我叫他去的
At the docks, I told him to go.
我记得 他本就想去了
The way I remember it, he was already heading in that direction.
但...
It's not...
我本来都不干了
I was done with this.
我本来都摆脱这种日子了
I was done with this life, you know?
我把武士刀挂起来是有原因的
I hung up my katana for a reason. And I...
我早知道会如此
I knew this was gonna happen.
我看出他对铁拳能力越来越鲁莽了
I saw that he was getting reckless with the fist,
但我不想去面对 现在
but I just didn't want to deal with it. And now--
他是个成年人 科琳
He is an adult, Colleen.
我懂 我看到你家了
Look, I get it. I saw your place.
你俩在一起建立一份生活
You two are building a life together.
但是跟一个人恋爱
But being in a relationship with someone
不代表要为他负责
is not the same as taking responsibility for them.
-我知道 -你真知道吗
- I know. - Do you?
我真知道
I know. I do. I just...
我总告诉自己那是他的道路 他的选择
I keep telling myself it's his path, his choice,
而我该顺其自然
and that I should let things be.
我就不能让什么事顺其自然
I can't let anything just be.
我去约会前会做背景调查
I run background checks before I go on a date.
拜托
Come on.
真的
I'm serious.
这对性生活很不好
It's murder on the sex life,
但对逮捕人数就很好了
but it's not so bad on the arrest quota.
依我看
Look, the way I see it,
你没什么责任
your side of the street is clean.
多谢
I appreciate that.
我欠你的嘛
Hey, I kind of owe you.
你在中城圈救了我
You did save my life at Midland Circle.
还用这个帮我克服了低谷
And then you got me over the hump with this thing.
这是无价的
It's priceless.
高价或许更好
Pricey may be a better word.
好吧 米查姆怎么说的来着
Right. What did Meachum call it?
-我的玛莎拉蒂手臂 -玛莎拉蒂手臂
- My Maserati arm. - Maserati arm.
各单位注意 多人死亡
Units, be advised. Multiple fatalities.
蒂莫斯街1754号♥ 616 嫌犯在逃
1754 Ditmas Street, six-one-six. Suspect still at large.
-616什么意思 -嫌犯可能有超能力
- What's a six-one-six? - Possible suspect with abilities.
起来
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表