剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
"Make him"?
我并不了解你的生活有多么复杂
I don't pretend to understand the intricacies of your life.
但不管你认为你对你的丈夫有怎样的责任
But whatever responsibility you think you have to your husband,
你对这个地方和这里的人有同样的责任
you have an equal one to this place and the people in it.
我们有不同的行善方式 杨夫人
We all do good in different ways, Mrs. Yang.
我在这里做义工
I volunteer here.
而你明知道大部分钱都会输给庄家
You invite your moneyed friends to come and bet a fortune,
还邀请你的有钱朋友们来这里豪赌
knowing most will lose that money to the house.
你挺懂牌九
You know your pai gow.
我知道你的丈夫曾经和我们一起
I know that at one point in time, your husband stood with us
对抗共同的敌人 做了好事
against a common enemy and did good.
说明他心存善念
Which means there is good in him.
如果有人能让他想起那些的话 那就是你了
If anyone can remind him of that, it's you.
不管他做了什么 让他取消行动 坚持
Whatever he's done, make him call it off. Insist.
用谈判取代战争 就靠你了
Negotiation instead of war. It's on you.
你们走吧
Leave me.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
还没完呢
It isn't done yet.
我说过我想另辟蹊径 这就是了
I said I wanted to walk another path. Here it is.
如果行不通呢
What if it doesn't work?
那我们就做必须做的
Then we do what we have to.
用武力阻止他们
Stop them by force.
来呀 戴维斯
Come on, Davis.
-你太坏了 -我知道
- You're terrible. - I know.
别坐得那么远
Don't sit so far away.
我觉得他喜欢被关注
I think he likes the attention.
尽管他不愿承认
In spite of himself.
-我没有酒了 -我有[欲♥火♥焚身]
- I'm dry... - I'm not.
米卡结婚了
Mika's married.
她丈夫是个国会议员 正在竞选改选
Her husband is a congressman running for reelection.
我觉得为了阻止丑闻 她什么都会做
I think she would do just about anything to prevent a scandal.
不过我们得先有些丑闻才行
But in order for that to work, we need something scandalous.
这个策略令人厌恶
This tactic, it's distasteful.
但至少是个策略
But it's a tactic nonetheless.
你想要那个碗 就要扪心自问
You want this bowl, you gotta ask yourself...
你的荣耀比你的目的更重要吗
is your code of honor more important than your purpose?
再说 我们又不是要用刑
Besides, it's not torture we're talking about here.
是用性
It's sex.
他真的不喜欢这些 是不是
He really hates this, doesn't he?
我认为他的某些部位可不同意
I think there are parts of him that might disagree.
我去透透气
I'm gonna get some air.
只剩我们了
All alone.
你真的受不了我 对吗
You really can't stand me, can you?
来吧
Come on, now.
快点
Come on.
动手吧
Do it.
再用力
Harder.
我的天啊
Oh, man.
我去放张唱片 煮些面条
I'm gonna throw a record on and cook some noodles.
你想吃吗
You want some?
不了 我只想洗个澡 然后睡觉
No, no. I just... I want a shower. And sleep.
睡很久
Lots of sleep.
我们今晚做的不错
We did good tonight.
是啊 的确
Yeah, we did.
这回希望我们可以回到正轨
Hopefully now we can just get back to some semblance of normalcy.
如果双方能和谈的话 唐人街又能睡个安稳了
Well, if there is a parley, Chinatown can sleep easy again.
至少我们暂时阻止了一场屠♥杀♥
But for now, we prevented a slaughter.
我认为这算是胜利
I'll take that victory.
好吧
Okay.
结束了 丹尼
It's over, Danny.
投降
Yield.
投降
Yield!
结束了 丹尼 你不能永远逃下去
Danny, it's over. You can't run forever.
我没有逃跑 我是在引领
I'm not running. I'm leading.
你投降吗
Will you yield?
投降
Yield!
丹尼尔·兰德·凯
Daniel Rand-K'ai...
将面对龙
will face the dragon.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
告诉我是货到得早了
Tell me the shipment arrived early.
我要把钱还给你
I'm returning your money.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不能保证交货了
I can no longer guarantee delivery.
我正在重新协商对于这个码头
I am renegotiating my hold on this port and shipments
和来往货物的控制权
that come through it.
今天别测试我的耐心 杨先生
Today is not the day to test me, Mr. Yang.
我已经做出了牺牲
I have made sacrifices.
我这样做是为了防止与对手宣战
I am doing this to prevent an open war with my rivals.
这是为了缔造和平
This is about making peace?
是的
It is.
那么认识你是我的荣幸
Then I am honored to know you.
祝你今天愉快 杨先生
You have a good day, Mr. Yang.
喂
Hello?
喂 你是谁
Hello? Who is this?
丹尼在吗
Is Danny there?
不在 他出去了
Uh, no, he's out.
玛丽 是你吗
Mary, is that you?
我不该打电♥话♥来的
Um, I shouldn't have called.
远离丹尼·兰德
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表