剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
你几个月都不回我电♥话♥ 然后就带着这个出现
You don't return my calls for months, and you show up with this.
不久以前你还想脱离兰德呢
It wasn't so long ago that you wanted out of Rand.
那当时谁说我幼稚的
And who told me I was being childish?
别激动 沃德
Go easy, Ward.
不 让他吼吧
No, let him bark.
我还挺怀念的
I do miss it a little.
好久以来 那都是我的生活
It was a way of life for so very long.
你确定这是你想要的
You're sure this is what you want?
还有额外的股票期权 过期专利
Packed with extra stock options, expired patents.
你真指望我们让你带走这些
You expect we're gonna let you walk away with all of this?
嗯 我写的很明确
Yeah, I was very specific.
所有一切你所谓的"垃圾"
Anything you called "shit for the shit pile."
这是演给丹尼看的戏 你是想要我的工作
This is just a ploy for Danny's benefit. You want my job.
因为你永远是一切的中心吗
Because it's always about you, isn't it?
我想要的 不过是我一辈子努力打拼的东西
All I want is what I've worked my entire life for.
以及创造属于自己的东西的机会
And a chance to make something of my own.
还有惩罚我
And to punish me.
这不是为了你
It's not about you.
我们不是把这些破事都放下了吗
Didn't we put all this nonsense behind us?
那么多年来 你瞒着我爸爸的事
All the years that you lied to me about our father?
那不是破事 沃德
That doesn't qualify as nonsense, Ward.
乔伊 我想沃德想说的是
Look, Joy, I think what Ward's trying to say is that...
这一切 出乎我们的意料
all of this, it's... it's unexpected.
-没有还价吗 -去他的还价
- So, no counter? - Screw counters.
我们拒绝你的提议
We reject your proposal.
-你不会想那么做的 -试试看吧
- Oh, you don't wanna do that. - Try me.
沃德
Ward...
如果这是乔伊的愿望 我们该认真对待
if Joy wants this, then we need to take it seriously.
你要我在哪签字
Where do you want me to sign?
什么 你怎么能考虑签字
What? How can you even consider signing this?
好把过去放下
To put the past behind us.
哈罗德 手和会 那一切
Harold, the Hand... All of it.
如果乔伊想重新开始 她有这个权利
If Joy wants to start something new, then she has that right.
至少得做核查
Well, it at least needs to be vetted.
需要考量的不是价值 而是道德
This isn't a value judgment. It's an ethical one.
丹尼 你不能这么做
Danny, you can't do this.
他51%的兰德集团股权给了他权利
Well, his 51% of Rand says he can.
你疯了 她也疯了
You've lost your mind. She's lost her mind.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
好吧
Okay.
他变了诶
He's changed.
走吧 我送你出去
Come on, I'll walk you out.
我为你骄傲 乔伊
I'm proud of you, Joy.
不管你接下来要做什么 你都会成功的
Whatever you set out to do next, I know you'll succeed.
你不知道听你说这话对我多么重要
You have no idea how much that means coming from you.
谢谢你 丹尼
Thank you, Danny.
好吧
All right.
等你有时间 科琳和我很想跟你叙旧
When you get some time, Colleen and I would love to catch up.
那真好
What a lovely idea.
那好
All right.
-你保重 -你也是
- You take care. - You, too.
不要离家
别老乱搬东西了
天呐
Boy.
你不会相信刚刚发生了什么
You would not believe what just went down.
乔伊召开了一场疯狂的会议 离开了公♥司♥
Joy called this crazy meeting, pulled out of the company--
任何信息 拜托了 转寄地址
Any info you have. Please. A forwarding address, a...
他没有留下转寄地址
He didn't leave a forwarding address.
我可以留个电♥话♥ 以防他联♥系♥你
I can give you my number in case he tries to contact you.
喂
Hello?
这好美
This is beautiful.
是什么
What is it?
叫做家纹
It's called a mon.
或家徽
Or kamon.
意思是家族纹章
It means crest.
我的家族纹章
My family's crest.
我今早在中心发现了它
I found it at the center this morning.
嗯 有人捐了它
Yeah. Someone donated it.
这是传家宝吗
It's a family heirloom?
是吧 这疯狂吗
Yeah, I guess. Is that crazy?
我看到它时
When I first saw it,
童年回忆都涌了上来
this childhood memory came rushing back.
在北海道
From Hokkaido.
我当时也就四五岁
I must have been four or five.
我会坐在餐桌边
And I would sit at the kitchen table,
我妈妈给我梳头
and my mother would brush out my hair.
我看不到她 只是有种感觉
I can't see her. It's just this... this feeling, you know?
我好久没想过她了
I have not thought about her in a really long time.
你不怎么谈及她
You hardly talk about her.
她是我家里唯一不排斥我的人
She is the only one in my family who didn't push me away.
把我送走了
Give me away.
这怎么会出现在纽约
How did it show up here, in New York?
我不知道
Beats me.
有家餐馆的店主
There's this guy who owns this restaurant.
他可能知道盒子最后的主人是谁 但是
I think he might know who last owned the box, but...
他说他不知道 我或许可以逼问他的 但是
He said he didn't. I don't know. I could push it, but...
我该直接丢掉它
I should just toss it in the trash.
你说那是家餐馆 是吗
You said it was a restaurant. Yeah?
那我们何不过去吃顿饭呢
Well, why don't we stop by there, get some dinner?
如果出现了机会
If the opportunity presents itself,
你可以跟这人谈谈
then you can talk to this guy.
好啊 谢谢 丹尼
Okay, yeah. Thank you, Danny.
这是好久以来 第一个让我觉得安全的地方
This is the one place I've felt safe in I don't know how long.
我希望你也有这样的感觉
I want you to feel the same.
过来
Come here.
接受
好 谁想先开始
Okay, so who'd like to start?
沃德
Ward?
-我叫卡洛斯 -你好 卡洛斯
- My name is Carlos. - Hi, Carlos.
你连宁静祈祷都没撑过去
You didn't even make it through the serenity prayer.
下次吧
Next time.
别这样 沃德
Come on, Ward.
你两个月来每晚都来参加见面
You show up for the meetings, every night for two months.
下一步是分享
The next step is sharing.
我分享啊
I share.
我买♥♥了可颂甜甜圈
I bought Cronuts.
我本可自己吃的
I could have kept them all to myself.
好吧
Okay.
我是叫了个实习生替我去买♥♥的
I sent an intern to buy them for me.
这削减了善意吗
Does that negate the goodwill?
为什么不 跟我说说
Why not just... tell me...
你脑袋里在想什么
what is going on in that head of yours?
因为我不想分享
'Cause I don't want to share.
我不想吃面点
I don't want to eat pastries.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想改变我无法改变的事
I want to change the things I can't.
又见面了
Hello again.
不管你遭遇了什么 都可以告诉我的
Whatever it is you're dealing with, you can tell me.
相信我 现在不是谈论这个问题的
Believe me when I say this isn't the right moment
合适时机
to talk about this particular issue.
老天啊
Christ.
我真不是个好担♥保♥人
I'm a shitty sponsor.
是我最棒的一个
The best I've ever had.
过来 坐 我在庆祝
Come, sit. I'm celebrating.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
我调节饮食 以最优化我的体能
And I regulate my diet to maximize my physical well-being.
对哦 是的
Right. That's right.
你不做任何好玩的事
Yeah, you don't do anything fun.
但你可以看我做
But you can watch me.
告诉我跟杨谈的怎么样
So, tell me how it went with Yang.
他改了我们说好的价格
He changed the price we agreed on.
他毫无信誉 没有道德感
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表