剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
There will be no charge.
我只求
All that I ask in return...
你做个好人
is be a good man.
寻求正义 拒绝腐♥败♥
Seek justice. Reject corruption.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have a problem?
没有 我就是
No, I just...
不想掺和到这些事里来
want to stay out of all of this.
我从错误中吸取了教训
I've learned from my mistakes.
你不相信我是个好人吗
You don't believe I'm a good man?
我相信 但我不想选边站
No, I do. It's just... I don't want to take sides.
你还跟金老虎沆瀣一气
You're still in league with the Golden Tigers.
没有 我从来都没
No, I never was.
你拒绝我的提议 而留恋旧生活
You reject my offer to cling to your old ways.
支持罪犯而不是正义
Support criminals instead of justice.
我从来都不是金老虎的成员...
I've never been part of any Tigers or...
他也是腐♥败♥这城市的肿瘤的一部分
He was part of the cancer that's rotting this city.
不 他说的是实话 他真从来不是金老虎
Nah. He was telling the truth. He's not a Tiger, never was.
我们不干了 BB说得对 这太扯淡了
We're out. BB was right. This... This is some messed-up...
我们得在战争开始前结束它
We must end the battle before it has begun.
如猎鹰般出击 不留情
Strike like a falcon does. Without mercy...
不迟疑
Or hesitation.
是吧
Yeah?
还有谁质疑我们要带来的
Is there anyone else who doubts the change
改变吗
we're working to bring here?
没有 师♥父♥
No, Shifu.
没有 师♥父♥
No, Shifu!
很好
Good.
-我们来早了 -是晚了
- We early? - Try late.
他们大概六个月前关闭了这里
They shut this place down about six months ago.
-你为什么带我来这里 -打
- Why did you bring me here? - To fight.
拜托 科琳 我才不要打你
Oh, come on, Colleen. I'm not gonna fight you.
别质疑我 你要准备迎战达沃斯
Don't question me. You're getting ready to face Davos.
几轮鼻青脸肿不是充分的准备
A few rounds with a bruiser won't prep you for that.
他知道怎么激怒你
He knows how to push your buttons.
我也是
So do I.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
好啊 你也不想伤害达沃斯 是吧
That's good. You don't want to hurt Davos either, right?
对打 赛比分 抓到缎带得一分
Kumite, a point match. You grab a ribbon, you score a point.
对手出圈 你得分
Opponent steps out of bounds, you score a point.
-先拿到三分的赢 -如果我赢了呢
- First one to three wins. - And if I win?
我就知道你准备好了
I'll know you're ready.
我就知道你面对他时能控制好情绪
I'll know you can control your emotions when you face him.
你确定真在这里吗
Are you sure it's even in here?
肯定在 他会放在身边的
It has to be. He'd keep it close.
看 这下面
Hey, look. Under here.
-看 -好 我来吧
- Look. - All right. Let me see it.
该死 他们回来了
Oh, shit. They're back.
我去拖住他们
I'll slow them.
这是我们的机会
This is our window.
如果磬在
If the bowl is in there,
拿去门罗街的力道场
you take it to the Chikara Dojo on Monroe.
我知道 科琳的地方
Yeah, I know. Colleen's spot.
对 告诉她 丹尼会知道该怎么做
Yes. You tell her Danny will know what to do with it.
我尽量替你掩护
I'll cover for you as long as I can.
做得像我们没来过这里
Just make it look like we weren't here.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我就不该听你的 你误导了我
I should never have listened to you. You misled me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我也是一部分 不是吗
I'm a part of this, aren't I?
别把我挡在外面 你觉得我做了什么
Don't shut me out. What do you think I did?
可能你不是有意的 乔伊
It may not be purposeful, Joy...
但你以为你能靠精心的谎言
but you think you can solve a problem
半真半假和握手
with the careful application of lies,
解决一个问题
half-truths and handshakes.
我意识到 解决困扰这个城市的问题
I've realized that there is only one way
就只有一种办法
to solve the problems that plague this city.
怎么 你就不干了
So, what? You're just done?
你不管人们是否听到你的讯息了
You don't care if people hear your message?
你假定他们愿意听
You presuppose that there are more than deaf ears to hear it.
就像不服管教的孩子 我得让城市臣服
Like unruly children, I must bring this city to heel.
所以乔伊 在昆仑 他们会打我们
See, there's a reason why, Joy, they beat us in K'un-Lun.
为了让我们崩溃 服从
To break us down and make us submit.
那时候 我们才能看清♥真♥♥相♥ 接受教育
And it was then that we could see the truth, accept the lesson,
不仅仅是头脑
not... not just in our minds...
还有血液
but in our blood.
你根本没有你以为的那么聪明
You're not half as clever as you think you are.
什么
I'm sorry?
蝎子对蛇说
Said the scorpion to the snake.
是个寓言
It's a parable.
去派对上讲 好结交朋友吧
Well, tell it at a party and make some friends.
我跟你不一样
I'm nothing like you.
当然一样
Sure you are.
生存者
A survivor.
我能在他手里活下来
I survived him.
也能在他之后的人手里活下来
And I'll survive what comes next.
所以如果你想赶走我
So if you try to muscle me out...
三分 只需要这么多
Three points. That's all you need.
挺激烈啊
Contact, huh?
我一分 一比零
Point for me. One-zero.
二比零
Two-zero.
不反应
Do not react.
思考
Think.
选择
Choose.
那就好了
That would be nice.
或许教学卡能帮你记忆
Maybe flashcards would help you remember.
你觉得达沃斯用铁拳时会失控吗
You think Davos loses his cool when he uses the Fist?
就是他从你这里夺走的那个
The one he took from you,
他用来肃清唐人街的那个
that he's using to clean up Chinatown
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do,
但我通过了你的测试
but I passed all your tests.
我要夺回铁拳
I'm taking the Fist back.
然后做什么
Do what with it?
制♥造♥更多混乱
Cause more chaos?
打破更多谈判
Break up more parleys?
铁拳差点吞噬了你
The Fist almost consumed you.
想想看他又会怎样
Imagine what it's doing to him.
他在如何被改变
How it's changing him.
这一切本可避免的
And all of this could've been prevented
如果你能保持好平衡的话
if you'd just kept your balance.
很好 二比一
Nice. Two-one.
但你成功的方式
But the way you got there,
正式我们需要训练你控制的东西
that's what we need to get you past.
你凭情绪反应时 就让自己
You put yourself and everyone else in danger
和他人陷入危险
when you react to your emotions.
你这么刺♥激♥我 我要怎么控制情绪
How am I to control my emotions when you're in my face like this?
这才是重点 我们就为了这个而来
That's the point. It's why we're here.
你爱达沃斯 你爱我
You love Davos. You love me.
我要你分离这种情绪
I'm asking you to separate yourself from that
让我看到你能打
and show me you can fight.
二比二
Two-two.
你沮丧 生气
You're frustrated, angry.
我理解
I get it.
我以前会来这里格斗 直到视线模糊
I used to come here and fight until I couldn't see straight.
什么变了
So what changed?
我记起了我在为什么而战
I remembered what I was fighting for.
你在为什么而战
What are you fighting for?
我太急太狠了
I pushed too hard too fast.
不 不是的
No, it's not that.
我刚想通了
Something just clicked.
从小到大 我什么都不缺
Growing up, I had everything.
钱 爱 未来
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表