剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
No, it's not about the decision being right or not.
我的意思是 我信任他
What I mean is... I trusted him,
而我大错特错了
and I could not have been more wrong.
如果我如此错看一个人
If I'm that bad a judge of character,
我怎么能算得上够格
how in the world am I qualified
做你天天所做的一切呢
to be out here doing what you do every day?
我见过很多好人变坏
I have met a lot of good people who went bad.
我也见过很多坏人变好
And I've known some bad people who went good.
认识会变的
People change.
这不代表你一开始就看错了
Doesn't mean that you misread them the first time.
-也许吧 -不是也许 就是这样
- Maybe. - Not maybe. Yes.
再说了 作为一个警♥察♥
Besides, when it comes to a gun and a shield,
我倒是希望身边的搭档能质疑自己的判断
I want the person next to me who questions their judgment.
我害怕的是那些永远觉得自己是对的人
It's the ones who always think they're right that scare me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想谢我吗
You want to thank me?
下次我说要灯笼椒口味 就给我买♥♥灯笼椒口味
Next time I say habanero, get me habanero.
到了
This is it.
这个车♥库♥是一个犯罪帝国
This garage is a criminal enterprise?
这是个销赃店
A chop shop.
斧头帮手下的
Hatchet-affiliated.
他们专门偷车 拆解 卖♥♥零部件
They steal cars, take them apart, sell them for parts.
他们还卖♥♥羟考酮
They also run Oxys.
羟考酮
OxyContin.
你听说过类鸦♥片♥热吗
You have heard of the opioid epidemic?
我不在乎细节
I don't care for the details.
我只知道他们为城市腐坏出了一份力
I know that they contribute to the putrefaction of this city.
没错 腐坏
Yeah. Putrefaction.
知道了
Check.
-我本来指望你已经走了 -我想也是
- I was really hoping you were gone. - I'm sure you were.
有趣的是我一直觉得我才是我们家的混♥蛋♥
It's funny, I always thought I was the asshole in this family,
但原来一直以来都是你
but it turns out it was you all along.
相信我 你还是那个混♥蛋♥
Well, trust me. You're still the asshole.
他们好像不知道桃红葡萄酒
It's like they've never heard of rosé.
我知道我们俩有不少分歧
I know that you and I have had our differences.
所以我明白你为什么想要伤害我
So I can understand why you would want to hurt me,
但我不明白你为什么能这样对丹尼
but what I don't understand is how could you do this to Danny?
需要我提醒你你还曾经想杀了他吗
Need I remind you that you tried to have him killed?
还是两次
On two separate occasions.
当时我以为他是个骗子
When I thought he was an impostor
要将我们创立的一切付之一炬 是我错了
who was gonna burn down everything we built. I was wrong.
不 你只错了"骗子"那部分
No, only about the impostor part.
事实上 他的确放了一把火
Truth is, he did light it all up.
然后他曝光了你的一切 爸爸的谎言 手和会
Then he exposed your bullshit, Dad's lies, the Hand...
使我中枪 爸爸被杀
got me shot, Dad killed.
丹尼做的那一切都不是故意或出于恶意的
Danny didn't do any of that purposefully or with malice.
所以那样就可以吗
And that makes it okay?
他怎么能这样闯入我的生活 把我打倒谷底
How can he come into my life, level it to the ground,
然后自以为是个英雄般地离开
and then walk away believing he's a hero?
你非要怪的话就怪手和会 怪爸爸 怪我
You want to blame someone? Blame the Hand. Blame Dad. Blame me.
我的确怪你 沃德
Oh, I do blame you, Ward.
但我不用给你下套
But I don't need to trip you up.
你会自甘堕落
You'll fall and burn just fine on your own.
嗯
Yeah...
我知道你受苦了
I know that you suffered.
我很抱歉让你再一次失去爸爸
I'm sorry that you had to lose Dad all over again.
我很抱歉你中了枪
I am sorry that you got shot.
感谢上帝我中了枪
I thank God I got shot.
沃德 我一直住在洞中 看到的是墙上的影子
Ward, I was living in a cave, watching shadows on the wall.
因为你 我的人生就是一个彻头彻尾的谎言
My entire life has been a lie because of you.
所以我很高兴丹尼回来了 真的
So I'm glad Danny came back. I am.
他让我看清了他 和你一直以来的样子
He opened my eyes to who he is, to who you have always been,
但最重要的是 我需要成为怎样的人
but most importantly, to who I need to be.
怎样的人
Now, who is that?
和一个精神病杀人犯联手的人吗
Somebody who allies herself with a murdering psychopath?
不 那是你
No, that's your thing.
你敢说当时是为了保护我不受爸爸伤害 我发誓...
If you say you were protecting me from Dad, I swear--
我是在保护你
I was protecting you!
我相信前六个月的确是的
I believe it for the first six months.
那接下来的12年呢
How about the next 12 years?
你记忆中的哈罗德不是真正的他
The way that you remember Harold is not who he was.
他的脾气阴晴不定
He would fly into these rages.
他会对我说的话
And the things he would say to me,
他会对我做的事
the things that he would do to me--
他对自己的爱徒很严格吗 严师出高徒
He was a little tough on his protégé? Builds character, right?
我是他的沙袋 这不是什么比喻
I was his punching bag. And not metaphorically.
当初我...滑雪摔断的胳膊
That time that I... I broke my arm skiing?
那时候我出了车祸
The time that I got into that car accident
浑身的瘀伤
and I was all covered with bruises?
你根本不知道我保护你免受了什么伤害
You have no idea what I spared you from.
我有好几次很想告诉你
There were so many times that I wanted to tell you.
我都收拾好了东西 买♥♥好了机票
I would literally pack a bag, buy plane tickets,
上了车 开到你家
get into a car, drive to your place,
想着"我要怎么告诉你
thinking, "How am I gonna tell you
我们要逃离这里重新开始"
that we need to run away and start over?"
但是你没有这么做
But you didn't do it.
现在我们变成这样
And now we're here.
等我们找到达沃斯 你得离远点
When we get to Davos, you need to stay back.
他如果知道你和我一起 就不会露出破绽
He knows you're with me, he won't be complacent.
我觉得不该留你一个人和他一起
I think it would be a mistake to leave you with him.
我不管你怎么想的 干好你的活
Well, I don't care what you think. Just do your job, okay?
把他干掉只是备选方案
Taking him out is only a contingency.
你需要离他远一点
You need to keep your distance.
你想和他谈谈
You wanna talk to him.
明白了
Got... it.
如果他不接受 我建议你赶紧跑
Should he prove unreceptive, I suggest you clear the deck.
因为除非我们夺回铁拳的能力
Because, until we have the Fist,
不然达沃斯肯定是最强的战斗力
Davos is holding the biggest gun in the room.
你很喜欢玩这种心理战吗
You get off on the mind games?
示好 到我家来
Making nice. Coming into my home.
见我的女友
Meeting my girlfriend.
这不是心理战
It was not a mind game.
你一开始就在玩我
You were playing me from the start.
我没有玩你
I was not playing you.
如果我办事顺利 你绝对不会见到我
If I do my job right, you never see my face.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我本来在跟踪你 肯定是不小心激发了
I was following you and must have hit a trigger.
激发
A trigger?
激发♥情♥绪反应的环境信♥号♥♥
An environmental cue that sparks an emotional response,
让外在人格变了
bringing an alter to the fore.
我的就变成玛丽
Mine goes by Mary.
玛丽 玛丽 悲伤又矛盾
Mary, Mary, sad and contrary.
玛丽 她根本不知道你做了什么吗
And Mary, she... she has no memory of what you do?
解离性的意思就是解离
The first "D" In DID stands for "Dissociative."
说明另一个我根本不知道
So that means another part of me is driving.
你们的转变会持续多久
How long does it last? The switch.
好几小时 好几天 有时更久
Hours, days. Sometimes longer.
直到她感到压力很大
Until she gets stressed.
心跳加速 肾上腺分泌
Elevated heart rate, adrenaline.
让我变会我自己
Brings me back to myself.
那你怎么变成她呢
What about when it goes the other way?
流水的声音 明亮的灯光
The sound of running water, bright strobing lights,
过度暴露于寒冷环境下
prolonged exposure to cold.
那时候就不是我了 是玛丽
At that point, it's no longer me, it's Mary.
哪里都有这些因素 你肯定很难过吧
Those things are everywhere. Must be tough.
的确
It is a lot.
在亚利桑那有一间房♥子
There's this house in Arizona.
我准备搬到那里
I plan to move there
看着候鸟飞翔 度过余生
and spend the rest of my days watching birds fly.
所以你要这么多钱 对吗
That's what the money is for, right?
走吧
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表