剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
I couldn't. We've been through this.
是啊
Yeah.
你有你的原因
You had your reasons.
其中包括你选择跟手和会的战士
One being, you'd chosen to ally yourself
结盟
with a warrior of the Hand.
我不是手和会的人了
I'm not Hand. Not anymore.
我不是来谈论过去的
I'm not here to talk about the past.
丹尼和我还有家事要谈
Danny and I have family matters to discuss.
跟我走走 你一个人
Walk with me. Alone.
你不非得去的 丹尼
You don't have to, Danny.
我们上次一别后发生了好多事
So much has happened since I last saw you.
但你没离开这里
But you remained here.
这本身就能说明很多了
Which says much in itself.
我还能去哪 这里是我家
Where else would I go? This is my home.
我听说你继承了父亲的公♥司♥
I hear you have your father's company.
你有钱了 丹尼
You're a rich man, Danny.
钱 公♥司♥
The money, the business,
那不是我现在关心的事
that's... that's not my concern right now.
我的全部精力都放在保护城市上
All of my attention is focused on protecting this city.
那我们的城市需要保护时你又在哪 丹尼
And where were you when our city needed protecting, Danny?
铁拳的任务是摧毁手和会
The mission of the Iron Fist was to destroy the Hand.
我做到了
I succeeded in that.
但昆仑付出了代价
While K'un-Lun paid the price.
他们有很多事没告诉我们
There was a lot they didn't tell us.
我做了我认为正确的事
I did what I thought was correct.
是吗
Did you, now?
你听师♥父♥说的话了吗
Were you even listening to anything Shifu said?
勤练
With practice...
-方能掌握 -别这样
- comes mastery. - Don't do this.
掌握方能理解
With mastery comes knowledge.
我记得
I remember.
理解方能强化
With knowledge comes strength.
但你一直都很弱
But you have always been weak.
没有我父亲的帮助
Without my father's help,
你根本就不可能赢得我们的比武
you never would have won that fight between us.
那不是真的 你很清楚
That's not true and you know it.
你得到一切后 却走了
And then when you had it all, you left.
跑向了你的钱和影响力
Ran to your money and your influence--
我是为家人回来的
I came back for family.
是吗 因为我想带你回去时
Did you? Because when I tried to get you to return,
我只看到了你的懦弱和一个手和会的婊♥子♥
all I saw was cowardice and a Hand whore...
你再敢那么说科琳 我不会手软的
You talk about Colleen that way again, I will break you.
如果你可以反悔 你会吗
If you could go back and do it differently, would you?
我不能反悔
There is no going back.
我为挑战龙的权力而战
I fought for the right to challenge the dragon.
与我的朋友比武
I fought my friends.
与你 我的兄弟比武
I fought you, my brother.
我不喜欢那样 但我赢了
I didn't like it. But I won.
这尚存争议
Debatable.
这有争议吗
Is this debatable?
它烧进了我肉里
Burned into me?
发生的事无法改变
There is no changing what happened.
对我们都是
To either of us.
如果有办法呢
And what if there was a way?
让你把我与生俱来的权力还我
For you to give me back my birthright?
我是认真的
I mean it.
你会那么做吗 弟弟
Would you do that, little brother?
铁拳
The Fist...
给了我目标
It gives me purpose.
你并不了解它 也不会用它
You don't know what it is or how to use it.
事实就是 负担它是我的职责
The fact is... it's my duty to carry it.
你说你有问题的
Now, you said you had questions.
你问不问了
You gonna ask 'em?
你已经回答了
You already answered them.
-我没想到你这么晚还会来 -我去见丹尼了
- I wasn't expecting you so late. - I went to see Danny.
天呐 你没有...
Oh, my God. You didn't...
我本可以扭断他的脖子 我有机会的
Oh, I could have snapped his neck. I had the opportunity.
但他的话让我迟疑了
But his words gave me pause.
-所以你跟他谈了 为什么冒这个险 -仁慈
- So, you talked to him. Why risk that? - Mercy.
我今晚去给他一个纠正错误的机会
I went there tonight to offer him a chance to make it right.
自愿放弃本该属于我的东西
To just give up what is my due of his own free will.
我们之中是谁动摇了
And which one of us was wavering?
你见过他 你看过他的眼睛
You saw him. You looked him in the eye.
或许我需要听到他自大缓和的语调
Maybe I needed to hear that pompous, conciliatory tone.
记起他怎样改写了我们共同的历史
Be reminded of the way he has rewritten our shared history,
扭曲了我珍视的一切
perverted all I hold dear.
很好
Good.
沃德 丹尼 和我父亲
Ward and... and Danny and my father.
他们各种谋划 欺骗 操纵
And all the plotting and the lying... manipulating.
他走进了我的生活 毁掉了一切
He walked into my life, and he... he turned it to ashes.
我觉得他应该尝尝那个滋味
I think he deserves to know what that feels like.
一切被撕碎
To have it all ripped apart.
他会明白的
He will learn.
我会教训他
I will teach him.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表