剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Did he back out?
没有 他不得不回香港了 家里有急事
No. He had to return to Hong Kong. A family emergency.
我试图推迟会面等他回来
I tried to put off the meeting until his return,
但冲突持续下去的风险太大了
but the danger of continued confrontation is too high.
是啊
Yeah.
谈判开始时我需要展示力量
I need to make a show of strength as I begin the negotiation.
我知道你们是谁 有什么本事
I know who you are, what you can do.
我相信金老虎也知道
I believe the Tigers do as well.
好吧
Okay.
我们去
We're in.
武器
Weapons.
他就是武器
He is the weapon.
谢谢你同意会面
Thank you for agreeing to meet.
我同意的是与你丈夫会面
I agreed to meet with your husband.
他表示遗憾并道歉
And he sends his regrets and apologies.
这是龙头棒
The dragon head baton.
我们帮绝对权力的象征
Symbol of absolute authority in our Triad.
我丈夫把它托付给了我
My husband has entrusted me with it.
由我代表斧头帮
I speak on behalf of the Hatchet Triad.
我接受你参与这场谈判的权威
I accept your authority in this negotiation...
杨夫人
Mrs. Yang.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
我们可以交出红钩码头的控制权
We'll hand over control of the Red Hook docks
条件是你在新泽西的房♥地♥产♥
in exchange for your real estate holdings in New Jersey.
以及十年每年支付百分之四十五的派息
An annual payout over ten years at 45 percent.
百分之十五
Fifteen percent.
百分之三十五
Thirty-five.
过去30年间码头都属于我们
The docks were ours for over three decades.
百分之二十
Twenty percent.
直到不再属于你们
And then they weren't.
百分之三十五
Thirty-five percent.
这关乎荣誉
It's a matter of honor.
不 是尊严
No, it's pride.
这些条款很公平
These are fair terms.
接受 或者开战
Take them or bring on the war.
我们需要些时间在新泽西做出安排
We need some time to make arrangements in New Jersey.
我们得走了
We need to leave.
情况不对
Something's not right.
马上就要谈成了
We're close to an agreement.
你在计划什么
What are you planning?
这是个陷阱吗
Is this a trap?
谈判桌上没有你的位置
You have no place at this table.
你带我来是为了保护你
You brought me here to keep you safe.
这里不安全
You're not safe.
外面有人
There's someone outside.
我们得走了
We need to go.
马上离开
Now.
别走
Don't.
干掉他
End him!
快走
Keep moving.
外面是什么人
Who is out there?
告诉我
Tell me.
谁在外面
Who's outside, huh?
他有我买♥♥的那些照片
He had the photos that I paid you for.
再说一遍 我没听到前半句
Say that again. I missed the first part.
我们刚刚在丹尼·兰德家
We've come from Danny Rand's home.
他有你拍的那些监视照片
Your surveillance photos, he has them.
也就是说你的伪装暴露了
So that means that your cover has been blown.
我们暴露了吗
How about ours?
我会处理的
I'll deal with it.
不会影响我们之前的安排
It will not affect our prior arrangement.
-只这样说不够 -情况很复杂
- We'll need more than that. - That's complicated.
形势仍可挽回
The situation is salvageable.
你们该走了
I would like you to leave now.
我们该得到些解释
And we would like some answers now.
我和你们说了我会处理
I told you I'll handle it.
你要告诉我们细节
You will tell us the details,
否则我就逼你说
or I will make you.
天啊
Jesus.
不一定非得这样
It doesn't have to go down like this.
如你所说 我们都安排好了
Like you said, we had a prior arrangement.
你的同伴威胁了我
Your partner threatened me.
我不喜欢被威胁
I don't like threats.
沃克 告诉我丹尼·兰德怎么弄到照片的
Walker, tell me how Danny Rand got those photos.
你不说我是不会走的
I'm not leaving here until you do.
随你便吧
Whatever blows your skirt up.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表