剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
你父亲为什么会停战
why did your father call the fight?
有什么关系
What does it matter?
他们死了 都死了
They're dead. They're all dead!
他是想保护你的自尊吗
Was he trying to spare your pride?
又或者他知道你现在的鬼样子
Or did he know what you'd become?
我找过你 也试着去帮你
I tried to reach you. I tried to help you.
但你让我别无选择
But you give me no choice.
我们阻止他了
We stopped him.
坚持住 坚持住
Come on. Come on.
坚持住 我们阻止他了
Come on, we stopped him.
BB罪有应得
BB got his.
而你是下一个
And you're next.
我很了解...
I know what it's like...
迷失和愤怒的滋味
to be lost and angry.
但家人是你的全部
But all you have is your family.
背叛家人 你们就一无所有了
Turn on them, you have nothing.
警♥察♥
Police!
-不许动 -举起手来
- Freeze! - Put your hands up!
敢眨一下眼睛 我们就开枪
You so much as blink, and we will put you down!
他杀了BB
He killed BB.
总部 贝阿德社区中心请求紧急医疗救护
Central, requesting EMS to Bayard Community Association.
一名受害者 多处刺伤
We have one victim, multiple stab wounds.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as soon as I could.
我知道你在想什么 这不是你的错
I know what you're thinking. It is not your fault.
我有些话要对你说
Look, I'm gonna tell you something,
我知道你听不进去
and I know you're not gonna hear it,
因为我用了无数遍才听进去
'cause it took me about a thousand times before I did.
你救不了所有人
You can't save everyone.
你只能尽你所能
All you can do is try.
-他不该这样死去 -确实不该
- He didn't deserve this. - No, he did not.
丹尼在哪
Where's Danny?
糟了 达沃斯
Oh, shit. Davos.
我接到电♥话♥说达沃斯在这里
I got a call that Davos was here.
觉得你会需要帮助
Figured you could use the assist.
你到底给他用了什么药
What the hell did you hit him with?
-大概是氯♥胺♥酮♥ -好吧
- Ketamine, I think. - Okay.
出了什么事
Hey, what happened?
她的朋友BB
Her friend BB.
不
Oh, no.
我们得把他带回道场
We need to get him back to the dojo.
做什么 我们又没有磬
For what exactly? We don't have the bowl.
我们有 BB拿来的
We do. BB brought it.
糟了 乔伊还在达沃斯的地盘 她有危险
Shit. Joy's still at Davos's place. She's in danger.
我的人必须在这里处理犯罪现场
My guys still have to process the crime scene.
我掩护你们带达沃斯出去
I'll give you cover while you take Davos out,
然后我就去找乔伊
and then I'll head over and find Joy.
打电♥话♥给鹤姐妹
Call the Crane Sisters.
告诉她们带上东西
Tell 'em to get their kit...
不管还需要什么 为我准备好
whatever else they need to get me ready.
你决定接受了
You're gonna do it?
为什么改变想法
What changed?
我一直在告诉杨夫人 要更加努力帮助社区
I've been telling Mrs. Yang to step up, help this community.
我不以身作则 她怎么会接受呢
How can I expect her to listen if I won't take my own advice?
发生在BB身上的事不是我的错
What happened to BB is not my fault.
但我可以做得更好
But I can do more.
只在这里工作是不够的
Working here isn't enough.
外面还有很多人需要帮助
There are people, and they need help, and they're out there.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
不能更确定了
Sure as I'm gonna be.
我之前很害怕手里有了武器自己会做出什么来
I was so afraid of what I'd do with a weapon in my hand.
我不再害怕了
I'm not afraid anymore.
我们得想办法把他弄回道场
We need to figure out a way to get him back to the dojo.
外面有辆小货车 我们用来外出实践的
There's a van outside. The one we use for field trips.
-尽量别撞烂了 -谢谢 萨姆
- So, please, try not to wreck it. - Thanks, Sam.
等你们完事之后 他就归我了
When you're finished with him, his ass is mine.
我以为你们之前是在胡扯呢
I thought you were full of shit when you came to the shop.
看来你还真想要纹身
Turns out you want some ink after all, huh?
你想纹什么
What you thinkin'?
-独角兽 -燃烧的骰子
- Unicorn? - Dice on fire?
差远了
Don't even.
介于这个和他胸前图案之间
Something between that and that thing on his chest.
当然 我们能做到
Sure. We can do that.
开始吧
Okay.
奈特警探 汇报位置
Detective Knight, what's your 20?
奈特警探 收到吗
Detective Knight, do you copy?
该死
Shit.
乔伊
Joy.
乔伊
Joy.
小心身后
Behind you.
该死 我还以为是达沃斯
Damn it. I thought it was Davos.
你来这干什么
The hell are you doing here?
我们来救乔伊
We're here for Joy.
我的天啊 发生了什么
Oh, my God. What the hell happened?
沃德
Ward.
是达沃斯干的吗 我发誓要杀了他
Did Davos do this to you? I swear I'll kill him.
你今晚做的够多了
Hey, you've done enough for tonight.
带你妹妹离开这里
Just get your sister outta here.
我需要你上去 打电♥话♥叫救护车
I need you to get topside, call an ambulance.
去吧
Let's go.
米查姆
Hey, Meachum.
谢谢你
Thank you.
叫我沃德
It's Ward.
你哪儿来的枪
Where did you get the gun?
河边的小货车
A van down by the river.
-你个傻瓜 -不客气
- You're an idiot. - You're welcome.
我觉得打中动脉了 但我们会找人帮你的
I think you caught an artery, but we're gonna get you some help.
他挺不过去的
He wasn't gonna make it.
不如早些结束他的痛苦
It was better to put him out of his misery.
别
Don't.
你不会杀♥警♥♥察♥的
You're not a cop killer.
是的 我不会
No, I'm not.
-完成了吗 -你感觉怎么样
- Is it done? - How do you feel?
赶快把这事做完吧
Let's finish this.
把你的拇指放在他的第三只眼上
Put your thumb to his third eye.
用手指这样握住
Then wrap your fingers around like this.
好的
Okay.
然后把龙之心拉到你体内
Then you draw the heart of the dragon into you.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
会
Yes.
但之后它就是你的一部分了
But then it will be a part of you.
科琳 躲开
Colleen, move!
科琳
Colleen?
你失败了 丹尼
You failed, Danny.
来吧
Come on, then.
来啊
Come on.
你还好吗
You all right?
不好 烧着疼
No. It's burning.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表