剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Look, Colleen, come here.
你是对的 我们有计划的 而且快成了
You're right. We have a plan, and we're close.
我们拿到需要的东西
Let's just get what we need
然后在他们之前找到达沃斯吧
and get to Davos before they do.
-科琳 -昨晚很不错
- Colleen... - And last night was impressive.
你能克制住情绪
You... You kept your emotional distance.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是我们需要谈的
That's what we need to talk about.
我希望你训练我
I wanted you to train me.
但我们似乎要
But it feels like we're being
被迫在结束达沃斯的威胁和结束
forced to choose between ending Davos' threat, or...
我们之间选择
or ending us.
两者就不相容吗
Are they mutually exclusive?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道我没想要这个的
But I know that I didn't want this.
这一切
Any of this.
我要为我所信仰的东西而战 不惜代价
And I'm fighting for what I believe in, no matter the cost.
这又是一堂课吗
This is another lesson, isn't it?
思考和选择
Think and choose.
我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
杨太太说她要发起攻击
When Mrs. Yang said she was gonna mount an attack
杀你哥哥时
and kill your brother,
你的第一反应是什么
what was your first reaction?
不惜一切阻止她
Stop her by whatever means necessary.
靠蛮力解决问题 好
Punch your way out of the problem. Okay.
昨晚 达沃斯近在咫尺时
And last night, when Davos was right there,
你想做什么
what did you wanna do?
阻止他 让他不要陷得更深
Stop him. Save him from crossing deeper
以至于难以挽回
until he was too far gone.
好 但你没有
Okay, but you didn't.
我见识过我跟随直觉的后果了
I've seen what happens when I go with my instincts.
我想按正确的方式来
I wanna do this the right way.
你跨过鸿沟了 丹尼
You've crossed the Rubicon, Danny.
训练成功了
The training worked.
最后一道测试
One last test.
我要看你行动中的表现
I need to see all this in action.
我们要等达沃斯行动吗
So, what, we just wait for Davos to make a move?
记得我以前参加的笼中格斗吗
Well, you remember those cage fights I used to go to...
就是我在解决我的愤怒的时候
when I was working through my anger?
我要带你去那里
That's where I'm gonna take you.
你不该来这儿的
You're not supposed to be here.
我
Me?
这是干什么
What is this?
-陷阱吗 -不是
- A setup? - No.
你从哪拿到这里的钥匙的
Where'd you get the keys to this place?
问题我来问
I'm asking the questions here.
你在我妹妹的公♥寓♥里
You're in my sister's apartment.
我来找她
I was looking for her.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我想揍一个人
I tried to punch someone.
乔伊不在 多谢配合
Joy's not here. Thanks for playing.
我本想求她帮忙的 但其实你也行
I was gonna ask her a favor. But, actually, you'll do.
我换个说法 你该走了
I'm gonna say this differently. Time to go.
你和乔伊都可以进入兰德数据库
You and Joy have access to the same Rand database,
你就是这样为丹尼和警♥察♥查到
which is how you pulled the file on me
我的档案的 是吧
for Danny and the cop, yes?
我做什么 怎么做 都跟你无关
What I do and how I do it are none of your business.
你要我报♥警♥吗
Do you want me to call the police?
你要牙齿被拔♥出♥来♥吗
Do you want your teeth ripped out of your mouth?
不要
No. I don't.
没人喜欢被拔牙
No one wants their teeth pulled out.
我有一部分军事记录被编辑了
There's a part in my military history that's been redacted.
我需要知道被编辑掉的部分
I need to find out what's under the black.
就算我想帮你 我不想
Even if I wanted to help you, and I don't,
我也拿不到未编辑的司法部文件
I can't pull non-redacted DOJ files.
是 但你可以付钱叫人去做
You can't, but you can pay someone who can.
今天不行
Can't do it today.
答应帮乔伊个忙了 所以我今天好事已做完了
Agreed to do Joy a favor, so my card is already punched.
-乔伊向你求助 -世界颠倒了
- Joy asked you for help? - Up is down. Left is right.
所以我才需要这份文件
That's exactly why I need this file.
该死
Shit.
我可以帮你拿到文件
I can get you your file,
但我有交换条件
but I'm gonna need something in trade.
你才说你做不到呢
You just said you couldn't.
你要不要了
Do you want it or not?
乔伊跟达沃斯在一起 她担心自己会出不来
Joy is with Davos. She's worried she might not get out.
她说的吗
She told you that?
没有 但我想我明白
No. But I think I understand
她为什么要我现在帮她做这个了
why she asked me to do this for her now.
我们的母亲死前经营了一个非营利组织
Our mother, before she died, ran an NGO.
为第三世界国家做可再生能源
Renewable energy for third-world countries.
乔伊的投资是关于太阳能电池的
Joy's business venture is about solar cells.
-那跟达沃斯有什么关系 -没有
- What does that have to do with Davos? - Nothing.
但乔伊知道我是最有可能
But Joy knows that I'd be the best bet
延续项目的 如果
to keep the project alive if...
她不能活着出来
She doesn't come out of there alive.
如果我帮你拿到文件 你可以帮我找到她吗
If I get you your file, will you help me get to her?
帮她远离他 如果有必要的话
Get her away from him if that's what needs to happen?
确保她安全
Make sure she's safe?
只要他有气 她就不安全
She is not safe as long as he is breathing.
我早跟她说了
I've told her as much.
对于达沃斯 唯一的答案就是终结
The only answer, when it comes to Davos, is a final one.
那我们就冲他脑袋打颗子弹
Then we bury a bullet in his brain.
收拾东西 我们走
Gather your things. We're leaving.
我们还带他们吗
We're bringing them with us?
我们带他们去哪 实地考察吗
Where are we taking them? Some kind of field trip?
我要带他们跟我走
I am bringing them with me.
你负责接送
You're arranging transportation.
师♥父♥发话了 准备出发
Heard Shifu. Get ready to go.
哥们 我不太舒服
Hey, man, I'm not feeling well.
你可别站错了边
You don't wanna be on the wrong side of this.
真的 我吃了什么不对劲的东西
I'm telling you, man. I ate something weird.
我的肚子不舒服
My stomach doesn't feel right.
我去不了
I can't go.
我回头再收拾你
I'mma deal with you later.
送他去暗室
Bring him to the dark room.
快点
Hurry up!
走吧
Come on.
-你想出来吗 -你觉得呢
- You want outta here? - What do you think?
你知道如果他们发现你没了
You know what they'll do to you
会怎么对你吧
if they find you're gone, right?
我不打算留下亲身体会
I don't plan on sticking around to find out.
好啊 我放你走
All right, I'll let you out.
但我需要你帮忙
But I need your help.
我需要找到件东西
There's something I have to find.
是一个很老的铜磬 你见过吗
It's a very old bowl made of copper. Have you seen it?
磬 女士
A bowl? Lady...
那可以夺走他的能力 我们没多少时间去找
It can take his power away. We don't have long to find it.
你要帮我 还是我该把你再锁起来
Are you gonna help me or should I lock you back in here?
直接回家 别绕路
I want you to go right home. No detours.
-你叫亨利·伊普 -是的
- Your name is Henry Yip? - That's right.
你要多少我都给 金老虎已经不在了
I'll pay if you want. Tigers are gone.
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
是你在杀黑帮
You're the one that has been killing the Triads.
是的
I am.
进去 快
Go inside. Now.
我们为之前对待你和你的人的方式羞耻
We're ashamed of the way we treated you and your staff.
请接受我们的道歉
Please accept our apology.
很好
Good.
今后 我会提供保护
I will be providing protection from this day forward.
不收费
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表