剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
别去
Don't.
让他自己回来
Let him come back.
现在轮到我了
So now it's my turn?
是的
Pretty much.
你对丹尼有什么意见
What's your problem with Danny?
我对丹尼没有什么问题
I wouldn't say that I have a problem with Danny...
比起
as much as...
好吧 自从他回到我的生活里后
Well, I have issues with everything that's happened
发生的每一件事 我都觉得有问题
since he came back into my life.
发现我父亲还活着
To find out that my father was alive?
丹尼和我的哥哥
And Danny and my brother, well...
他们知道这件事
They knew about it,
却对我隐瞒
and they kept it from me.
我是说
I mean...
怎么会有人做出这样的选择
how does someone make that choice?
乔伊 当时有其他的势力操控
Joy, there were powers at play
远比我们强大的多
that were bigger than all of us.
我们尽我们所能保护你
We did what we did to protect you.
我能保护自己
I can protect myself.
我生命中如此多的部分是在谎言中度过
So much of my life was spent living a lie.
然后我知道
And I know...
我知道哈罗德不是
I know that Harold wasn't...
我知道他是一个麻烦的人物
I know he was a troubled man.
我知道他是错的
I know that he wasn't right.
但他是我的父亲
But he was my father.
你把他从我身边隔开 丹尼
And you kept him from me, Danny.
我的爸爸
My dad.
我应该了解真♥相♥
I deserved the truth.
所以现在 每一次我看着他
So now, every time I look at him...
一切都会涌回脑海
all of that comes rushing back.
我们该走了 就现在
We should go. Now.
不 等等 好吗
No, just... Let's just hold on, okay?
坐回来
Let's sit back down.
把这些事解决了
Let's work through this.
我觉得这些伤疤还太新了
I think the wounds are just a little too fresh.
我知道
I know.
这就是为什么 沃德和我要这样做
That's why me and Ward agreed to do this.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?
沃德
Ward.
他在路上
He's coming.
我们需要解决这些事
We need to figure this out.
你好
Hey, there.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
走开 沃德
Go away, Ward.
我今天已经受够你了
I've had my fill of you today.
我想说的是
I just wanted to say that
我早先时候可能有点反应过激了
I might have overreacted earlier.
-下次见 -我们能谈谈吗 就一会
- See you at the next meeting. - Can we talk? Just for a minute.
你是我的担♥保♥人 对吧
You're my sponsor, right?
你在为乔伊工作吗
Are you working for Joy?
我就知道和你上♥床♥是一个错误
I knew having sex with you was a mistake.
我是认真地问你
It's an honest question.
去你的 沃德
Screw you, Ward.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait,
请你等等 抱歉
wait, wait. Please. Please. I'm sorry. Uh...
我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I am. I really am.
我和乔伊之间发生了一些事情
Things have been hard between Joy and I for a while.
我一直在等待正确的时机
I was waiting for the right time
告诉她 我正在参加复健
to tell her that I'm in NA.
一直没找到机会
Never happened.
所以当她表示已经知道的时候
So when she already knew,
我觉得自己被阴了
I felt... robbed.
我想知道是谁告诉她的
And... I wanted to know by whom.
沃德
Ward...
怎么了
Yes?
你的开篇就是坨狗屎
You lead with asshole.
然后呢
And then...
你想听点建议吗
Will you take some advice?
不是作为你的担♥保♥人 而是
Not as your sponsor and all that, but...
作为有两个兄弟 一个姐妹的人
as someone who has two brothers and a sister of her own.
你会告诉我 我疯了
You're gonna tell me I'm crazy.
不
No.
家庭才是一件疯狂的事
Families are crazy.
维系关系很困难
Relationships are hard.
生活充满挑战 一向如此
And life brings challenges, always.
这是你的爆发点
This is a flash point for you,
这件和乔伊之间的事
this thing with Joy.
无论你们之间发生了什么
Whatever the hell is going on between you,
如果你无法解决
if you don't work it out,
我担心你无法
I'm afraid you won't be able
拥有一段成功的人际关系
to have a single successful human relationship.
现在 走吧
Now go away.
好吧
Okay.
所以 这是
So, is this, um...
我们
Are we...
我把我们的关系毁了吗
Did I ruin it?
今日主题是感恩
Today's theme is gratitude.
沃德劝你这样做的
Ward talked you into this.
在那些谎言后继续欺骗我
Into lying to me after all the goddamn lies?
-他不觉得你会出现 -我本也不想
- He didn't think you'd show. - I wouldn't have!
我只是想要帮助他
I was just trying to help him.
你们两个真恶心
You two are so goddamn twisted.
当然是沃德
Of course it was Ward.
当然 但是他却不愿意出现吗
Of course. And he couldn't even show up, huh?
乔伊
Joy...
因为你不和他说话 他伤透了心
he is broken that you're not talking to him.
你们是一家人 我们都是
You two are family. We all are.
我只想坐下来 分吃面包 握手言和
And all I wanted to do was sit down, break bread and make peace.
一个逻辑上的漏洞是 丹尼
One big flaw in that logic, Danny...
我们不是一家人
We're not a family.
你和沃德在我背后密谋
You and Ward conspired, behind my back.
你们俩之前总能自然而然做出一些事来
Something that seems to come naturally to the two of you.
乔伊 够了
Joy, that is enough.
没用的废物
Worthless bastard!
盯梢丹尼和科琳的照片
There were photos... surveillance photos of Danny and Colleen.
你雇人拍的
The ones you paid for.
他怎么会有那些
How would he have gotten those?
你说过她是最厉害的
You said she was the best.
打电♥话♥ 告诉沃克我们现在就过去
Call Walker. Tell her we're coming now.
我知道晚餐进行的不如你意
I know that didn't go the way you wanted it to...
我们尽力了
We tried.
至少现在我们知道每人的立场了
At least we now know where everyone stands.
我也许是火上浇油了
I may have thrown gas on the fire.
你是唯一一个敢于把话说开的
You were the only one brave enough to call foul, so...
你不生气
You're not mad?
不生气
No.
不如说这让我
If anything, it made me
意识到有你在我身边是多么幸运
realize how lucky I am to have you in my corner.
我一直都在
Always.
未知来电
喂
Hello?
不好意思 是哪位
Sorry, who is this?
好的 给我们十分钟 马上就到
Uh, yeah, give us ten minutes. We'll be right there.
是杨夫人
It's Mrs. Yang.
和谈出事了
Something's up with the parley.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
你丈夫是今晚和金老虎会面吗
Is your husband meeting the Tigers tonight?
会面马上就要开始了
The meeting is to begin in a few moments.
我代替他出席
I'm taking his place at the table,
希望你们两人能陪同我
and I'd like you two to accompany me.
他退缩了
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表